PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to the droners

nosferato
11-08-03, 20:22
Hey hey...Am thinkin we need to organize some meetings of us droners on Uranus, the droners are few and far between and I think it'll be good to see whos who incase we ever need anything...S o am Nosferato, blue hair...hang around the MB...any suggestions on when and where to meet?

Skinfitz
11-08-03, 21:15
Thing is though - would you all like, actually turn up in person or send the drones?
:D

Ehyuko
11-08-03, 22:44
Good luck, judging by the community and how pluto is, just invite them to a team, you should be able to fit them all in.

HellHound
11-08-03, 22:45
2 hours, no takers. Maybe we should all migrate to a single server and faction? :p

Darth Slayer
11-08-03, 23:45
Yes we are a dying breed and KK are intent on killing us off.
Rigger Interface anyone........:rolleyes:

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 23:47
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
Yes we are a dying breed and KK are intent on killing us off.
Rigger Interface anyone........:rolleyes:

We survived when the Rigger's Interface wasn't around.

We can do without it for a while longer. o_O

JiNxY
11-08-03, 23:56
surely theres more droners on the multi char servers?

as i see them, multi char servers are where you try new stuff, im not a big fan of them at all, so im guessing quite a few people have a mid lvl droner??? (by quite a few, i mean 20 ish)

i have the greatest respect for all droners on pluto, but i have no need to meet them all at once, what would we do exactly?

what are you going to do on uranus?

once again full respect to all plutos dr-0wnerz

see what i did there? Boom boom
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ive watched many people tell u to stfu helen over the past few days, it seems your views are not taken well, im not a big fan of flames but i dont take that post well either "its ok we dont need any more attention posts" are not what we need

LTA
12-08-03, 00:02
big up da east drone massive!

Helen Angilley
12-08-03, 00:24
Originally posted by JiNxY
ive watched many people tell u to stfu helen over the past few days, it seems your views are not taken well, im not a big fan of flames but i dont take that post well either "its ok we dont need any more attention posts" are not what we need

Er, no. It's not a flame, it's fact.

We've survived this long without a RI, why can't we just wait a short while longer?

JiNxY
12-08-03, 00:38
we can last longer, and im sure we will...

but if somethings in the patch notes and not in the game why should we? why be complacent when as Ehyuko has said many times before, they only listen when we complain.. and personally i see those words as a shining example of what we should be doing.

anyway thread hijacked, sorry my fault,

back on topic

kane
12-08-03, 01:37
im droner :D

Sanch0s
12-08-03, 02:47
<----------Tank

Didnt like it when i got pked when my drone was miles away from my body, had no sense of whos around me so i lommed to Rifles.

Bosk
12-08-03, 05:13
Bosk = Mad hax droner on Pluto.

I don't mind getting killed while I'm droning. Its the server not showing me the blood flashes to inform me I'm being hit that pisses me off. Ehyuko hooked me up yesterday with some key droner meat sack terrain positioning info. KEEP THE FAITH AND SPREAD THE NEWS fellow droners.

ZoneVortex
12-08-03, 07:33
Word to tha dronerz! Recognize!

greendonkeyuk
12-08-03, 13:05
i have a droner on uranus..... when are we "all" gonna meet then? i mean i know scorp pretty well..... who are the other two?

Spikadelia
12-08-03, 13:40
Looks like we got ourselves a convoy............

All four of us....... two on pushbikes, one high level dude on a motorised scooter and me on a Zimmer Frame. I'll be in a nursing home being spoon fed long before I get to see any Rare Rigger Chips.

I'll be there together with my big bag of crappy drones..better off throwing them at things rather than using 'em.

Curse You Smokey Bear! :D

Darth Slayer
12-08-03, 20:25
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
i have a droner on uranus..... when are we "all" gonna meet then? i mean i know scorp pretty well..... who are the other two?

ROFLMFAO.............:lol:
I know several now mainly dudes of the boards approaching me for info and such, thou one promising young droner had to quit game due to RL problems........... But still we are there slowly getting our shit together regardless what KK throw at us it's still the best way for a Spy to level........:D
Anyways anyone on Uranus needs help whatever get in touch.

nosferato
13-08-03, 20:20
OK, well am a droner...obviously. Its really anti-social, sittin in a corner for hours not talking to anybody...we shud have a droner clan....hmmm...yeh

SorkZmok
13-08-03, 20:23
I also got a Droner on Uranus (3 actually but only used drones to get their Tradeskills up fast ;) ), but 1 is at Dex 90 now...its fun, never hadc a droner that high before and i really love my FC-1000s

Cant wait to test my first PB Drone in PvP :D