PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to anyone?

Mankind
11-08-03, 18:31
What things should look like:

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot01051.jpg

What things look like when a soul cluster is casted:

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot0106.jpg

Looks like I'll never be able to play w/ PPUs cuz I can't stand this :(

cshank2
11-08-03, 18:42
Um Whats....different?

SorkZmok
11-08-03, 18:44
Originally posted by cshank2
Um Whats....different?

The Spells in the lower right Corner are fucked, also the Chat looks crappy...never seen that before

cshank2
11-08-03, 18:45
Wierd, have you tried setting your graphics settings different? OR maybe its YOUR video card, not the game! and dcoes it go away after you synch?

\\Fényx//
11-08-03, 18:46
mankind what have you done to that bottom pic? just edited it and changed its size or something and lost its detail?

Anyway yea i know what your on about, sometimes i get it where i can not see any weapons, I can see swirleys but not the gun O_o anyway what gfx card u using ?

Psyco Groupie
11-08-03, 18:47
looks like texel alignment issue .. if u got an ATI card checkout compatability button on d3d tab

happyslinky
11-08-03, 18:48
dont know about the soulcluster thing but I had a few gfx problems similar to that second shot.

I updated my gfx drivers and turned off font smoothing in windows and all was well (maybe that'll help here?)

gl

Mankind
11-08-03, 18:50
It only happens the whole time a soul cluster is casted. Once the soul cluster dies and goes away it goes back to normal.

Using an ATI Radeon 9000 Pro 128mb.

Terrorizer
11-08-03, 18:50
Same thing happens to me when there is a soulcluster, i am pretty sure its my video card, got a radeon 9000pro. it usually goes away after the soulcluster goes away, Or if i leave the area.

\\Fényx//
11-08-03, 18:57
Have you got any 'fancy extras' on under your ATI options like AA filtering and other shite like that?

Mankind
11-08-03, 19:07
nope my video card settings are set to defaults.

Edit: From the statement above I guess it's the radeon card. God their card sucks with neocron :(

JiNxY
11-08-03, 19:10
i also have that card, default settings.

unfortunately me posting that helpfull bit of information is of no interest to you... because mine works fine :D

Mankind
11-08-03, 19:12
Well what I don't understand is that this hasn't started happening until one of the recent patches. I've never changed my card settings. You are lucky Jinxy.

Krll
11-08-03, 19:27
Aha! Is that when an SC has been cast?

I've seen that happen to my screen up at MB. It doesn't stay like that though, it sort of flickers between that and being normal which is damn annoying. I thought it was some weird power surge or something at first. :)

Anyway, yeah, I get that, but it flickers between that and looking normal like I said. I'll keep an eye out in future to see if there's a SC around when it happens.

Ive got an ATI graphics card too, but it's an older one with updated drivers and Direct X 9.0b.

Edit: Just done a quick test and it only happens when there is a SC in view.

-Krll