PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks+Moving Vehicle=Neocron

Jack Daniel's
11-08-03, 15:53
Hello all, now i wish to share with you my story. I use to play in beta, played when neo went retail and i stopped for a while to enjoy the summer. Everything was going well until three weeks ago when me and a couple of m8s went out for the night.

Everything was going good, was enjoying a nice kilians(excelent).While driving down the road, one of my freinds that were in the back seat with me shows us all that he bought a 4inch mortor. Some how, i dont know how, but somehow he managed to light the thing, and to his suprise drops it in the car.

It is at this point that i learn that what is sopose to be a 12-second fuse actualy works in 2 seconds and to make a long story short...... the live grenade type firework Explodes on my foot.

Since i suffered a couple of third degree burns, second degree burns up and down my leg i spent a lovley two weeks in the hospital in severe pain. I am now at home nursing a left foot and am ready to begin playing again.

I dont know actualy why i told you all my story but some feedback might help. What should I do to the kid who lit it?What body part of his should i cut off?Even your thoughts on the whole thing. Even if you have a question about the incident feel free to ask

-ahhhhh, its good to be back-

Darth Slayer
11-08-03, 15:56
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 15:56
Could sue him if you want, GBH and use of offensive weaponry.

Failing that, a charge of neglience and irresponsible handling of explosives would get him.

Velvet
11-08-03, 16:08
Your lucky!:rolleyes:

http://www.darwinawards.com/

One of my favourite sites...

\\Fényx//
11-08-03, 16:11
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
Could sue him if you want, GBH and use of offensive weaponry.

Failing that, a charge of neglience and irresponsible handling of explosives would get him.

they are(were) friends O_o

when you and a friend argue do you then sue them for emotional distress or something?

Darth Slayer
11-08-03, 16:15
Originally posted by \\Fényx//

when you and a friend argue do you then sue them for emotional distress or something?

It's Helen yes she probaly does.......:p

Scikar
11-08-03, 16:17

What friends? :p

Hehe just kidding. I think Helen assumed they might be one of those people who's friends with your friends but you don't really like them cos they drop mortars on your foot.

Helen Angilley

He asked how he should deal with it, I answered him.

*Shrug*

Nullifidian
Dude, did you just say you were enjoying a Killians WHILE driving?

Serves you right. Drinking and driving is a fucking crime. You endangered the lives of every person in that car and everyone on the roads and on the side of the roads you were driving. I've seen enough people die from drunk drivers to not be able to tolerate that kind of shit.

Jack Daniel's
11-08-03, 16:19
dude, i was in the back seat, drinking and driving is fuckin stupid. Down with DWI!

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 16:19
Originally posted by Nullifidian
Dude, did you just say you were enjoying a Killians WHILE driving?

Serves you right. Drinking and driving is a fucking crime. You endangered the lives of every person in that car and everyone on the roads and on the side of the roads you were driving. I've seen enough people die from drunk drivers to not be able to tolerate that kind of shit.

Killian's is alchohol?

Hmm, can see them both getting buggered by the police then. Heh.

Nullifidian
11-08-03, 16:28
Originally posted by Jack Daniel's
dude, i was in the back seat, drinking and driving is fuckin stupid. Down with DWI!

Ah, ok. You said you were driving along so I assumed you were doing the driving.

Judging from your name I'd guess you're from the US. In which case, just be aware that the law says it's illegal to have an open container inside a car. Personally I think that's a bit ridiculous, but be careful, cops will bust the driver for it. Sometimes you might get lucky and the cop understands that the "open container" law is to prevent drivers who are drinking from simply handing their drink to someone in the backseat in order to get off the hook.

Jack Daniel's
11-08-03, 16:34
Yeah, that law is crap.......but that night gettin an open container ticket ended up being the least of my worries.

=SSC=Jaz10
11-08-03, 16:39
Ouch...Hope that gets better,and hope too see you ingame.(if you play on uranus:p )