PDA

View Full Version : I am very nice :D

SilentGravity
11-08-03, 08:09
As the title says... I am Mr. Nice... I just gave a monk who I did NOT know at all 50k... The char I was on was only rank 37 so that is a good chunk of cash for me...

In the past someone dropped a 3 slotted Doom Beamer on the floor in plaza by accident, I picked it up and gave it back... And he was also enemy faction...

...Now you all know im very very nice....

....I suppose to make this NOT spam you guys should say all the good deeds you have done ingame :D...

Psychoninja
11-08-03, 08:18
Amature....

Everyone in NC knows I'm really Mr. Nice
-I just gave Trin 3 Lib parts
I- gave crono 3 Marine parts, a Blade of Ceres, Viper King Armor, Grey PA
-I've PPUed a ton of n00bs
-I've reduced my sale prices on epic items simply because the person I who needed it didn't not have the exact amount of money.
-I've Given n00bs tips, and helped people with epics.
-Returned Items to enemy faction members who died while lvling and couldn't gr back in.
-Hacked a ton of barriers for OPs, and even lent out my account for a little bit so people could hack OPs when I wasn't around.
-lvled other peopls characters
-Given away tons of cash to n00bs

I can go on and on but I need to do some more LoMing :rolleyes:

bounty
11-08-03, 08:20
that is about 1/100th of all the shit i've done for noobs and people. No offense, but it is.

bounty
11-08-03, 08:29
that is about 1/100th of all the shit i've done for noobs and people. No offense, but it is.

Zokk
11-08-03, 08:32
I give everyone free CON exp.

I win. :o

Psychoninja
11-08-03, 08:34
My con exp is better :rolleyes:
HL + Poison Beam = alot of con xp :D

Q`alooaith
11-08-03, 08:34
Sat in MC5 newb and explained about the basics for thouse that didn't do the offline tut, explained Ress and Const, poking, and cloning ammo's..

All sorts like that, weeks on end..

+all sorts of hints and tips on epics, missions and PvP....

what you've done, well it's not all that big of a deal, it's nice but not angelic..

But then I've had alts that go on mad PK spree's Supported HATE's attacks on MB.. Kept items from belts, robbed clans blind more than once(oh ok, 2K's worth of stuff tops, but it was still taking)..

It's not what you do every so often, it's how you play that makes the game fun for others, too nice and it's all carebeary, too nasty and well there's no such thing..

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 08:35
Some SXR (Me and SXR aren't the best of friends) gave me 2 Mil instead of 200k, and I have him back his mil, I'm soo Mr. Nice.

SilentGravity
11-08-03, 08:37
Iv also given joy to thousands of little Neocron boys and girls...

Lanigav
11-08-03, 09:22
I try to help out whoever needs it when I can, regardless of clan or faction (unless of course I know they're total dicks, or we're at war with them). I also occiasionally loiter around the lvl 1 sewers to help any newbies (few as they are) that might be in there and are having trouble.

CkVega
11-08-03, 10:57
A true philanthopist would be too modest to post into this thread prefering of course to keep thier good deeds between themselves and thier beneficiaries.
Bunch of damn glory hunters :p

Kr3Yc3K
11-08-03, 11:02
fucking newbs

everyone that has played b3/b4 knows that I am mr. nice

with regards, Uman aka Kr3Yc3K aka Butters aka thk

Q`alooaith
11-08-03, 11:12
Originally posted by Kr3Yc3K
fucking newbs

:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure we all know what sort of player you where.. though it's been a while you might have changed...

Kr3Yc3K
11-08-03, 11:17
No i have not. :p

extract
11-08-03, 11:25
I try to help out people as much as I can but one thing I personally dont do is give money out...thats just something thats so easy to earn...i feel people are just plain lazy to just sit in plaza and ask for 10, 50, 100k....but to counteract my greediness with my scrill here are some of the latest things I have given away to some close friends free of charge

5 slot energy beam(got a 4 slotter ultimated with better stats ;)
4 slot moonstriker
(2) no slot maledictions
(2) SS CPUs
SF CPU
3 slot lib
various other rare imps etc etc

why do i do these things???

heres some of the things friends have givin me

marine
move on
cursed soul(no slots but fuck it...its still a CS nuff said)
holy lightning
holy firestorm
(3) fire apocs
various rare psi spells techs
apartments(some full of cool shit)

you get the picture...point is all good deeds dont get forgetten

Kr3Yc3K
11-08-03, 11:34
you r0xx0r

Original monk
11-08-03, 11:48
Originally posted by CkVega
A true philanthopist would be too modest to post into this thread prefering of course to keep thier good deeds between themselves and thier beneficiaries.

x2

RuButt
11-08-03, 12:39
omg

once i rezz killed this 0/2 in the sewers....then i gave all his stuff back!!

Beanie McChimp
11-08-03, 13:18
But surely the guy on the other end playing the game is thinking "mwahahahaha i took another sap for a ride mwahahahahaha"

FBI
11-08-03, 13:40
I give everyone that's sick or hurt free Crab Soup.

Ask the plutonians, and they'll point to me, the crabman.

o_O

On a more serious note, some new commers stop and direct me,
offer compliments to be nice and so on. I tell them some secrets
of the trade, and even tell them how to make money on their
own ...very important because giving people money to be able
to turn your back on them is wrong, it's not helping.

Told them where to go (aggy cellars, outzone), what to clone,
how to do it, etc. its a pain but worth it to have someone who
looks up to you as i did to players from the past.

it's the gift that keeps giving. :)

Berzerker
11-08-03, 13:43
"Fuck the poor"

dL9
11-08-03, 13:50
fucking newbs

It's true... I'd still have that uber Raygun rifle you gave me in Beta 4 from your Tank (rifle Tank? whaaa?)... oh wait I had to kill you for it :lol:

Mingerroo
11-08-03, 14:31
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Some SXR (Me and SXR aren't the best of friends) gave me 2 Mil instead of 200k, and I have him back his mil, I'm soo Mr. Nice.

lol. But you kept 800k?

2mil - 1mil = 1mil and he owed you 200k so 1mil - 200k = 800k of his money in your pocket. Mr sneaky more like :p

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 14:33
Ahaha no I meant I gave him back the difference, so 1.8 mil.

Peeping Tom
11-08-03, 14:35
i build stuff for ppl and hack there belts the next day :)
I help ppl lv or give aways small cash if i feel sry for them, i kill them the next day
i sex ppl when they try to kill my monk and tell them im getting boored and plz stop :P
i am sexy
K4F

Kr3Yc3K
11-08-03, 14:45
Originally posted by dL9
It's true... I'd still have that uber Raygun rifle you gave me in Beta 4 from your Tank (rifle Tank? whaaa?)... oh wait I had to kill you for it :lol:

as if there were any decent hw weapons in beta... EVERYONE used rifles, especially thanks.. thats for your whaaa

oh and congrats for killing me once :P
you know who killed who more often or shall i remind you on your endless insults towards me? :angel:

Whiety Bulger
11-08-03, 15:00
My constr is nice spends 3 hours a day maken stuff for n00bs. But my tank is uberly evil nub killer who kills 0/2's and camps on there pack......but he not to bad becuase they where enemy faction.

At least im not a thief there somne one called Mr.Noob on saturn he goes into trade click ready then quicly unclciks and takes away 0's to get stuff at 1/10th price.

dL9
11-08-03, 22:23
as if there were any decent hw weapons in beta... EVERYONE used rifles, especially thanks.. thats for your whaaa

oh and congrats for killing me once :P
you know who killed who more often or shall i remind you on your endless insults towards me? :angel:

I don't mean to turn this into a flame but between you and me... I was a 2 chev tank and you were 2 stars, well, I'm pretty lucky to have won 1 battle :p

edit: not sure if this is called bumping old topics... was new this morning... blah

greendonkeyuk
12-08-03, 15:02
ive given people tonnes of trips to genreps for free. especially tg players, i see them all the way out in the canyons desperately tryin to get to the city, whip out me cs and bam, pick a genrep fellas.... dont thank me jus send the money! :lol: