PDA

View Full Version : omg I love hacking

Arcadius
11-08-03, 06:43
http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/hacking.jpg

weeeeeeeeee

I love FINALLY being able to hack opponents belts.

I wish there was no safeslot. :p

http://devourer.of.souls.20megsfree.com/images/lolz.jpg

lmao :p

I gave it back though, what kind I say i'm a nice guy. :p

MortuusLupus
11-08-03, 06:48
Awww, you should have gotten pics of the stats! I would love to see the range on that thing :p

Spoon
11-08-03, 07:01
heh, not bad, h4x0r......

I think it's just a matter of time before Arc starts hunting down everyone on Pluto with negitive Soul Light.......:eek:

Psychoninja
11-08-03, 07:28
ROFL!!!!
OMG give it back to Zokk, he pwns with it LOL

Zokk
11-08-03, 08:04
OMG! I CANT BELIEVE YOU POSTED THIS ON THE FORUMS!

BAN!

BAN!

BAN!

(P.S. I crashed... Arc could never own me in a fair fight)

KOS!

Arcadius
11-08-03, 08:08
Originally posted by Zokk

(P.S. I crashed... Arc could never own me in a fair fight)

:lol:

sure

I may not beat you consistently(even though I have many times) in a "duel" style fight, but trust me i'm a great and efficient killer in realistic situations. ;)

Zokk
11-08-03, 08:09
Blah blah blah...

Arc + 1 burst to legs + 4 bursts to head = Dead Arc

:angel:

Psychoninja
11-08-03, 08:11
I can' believe you put a damn Ultima Mod on a damn flamer.....
You could've gave it to me...sheesh....

\\Fényx//
11-08-03, 09:49
ONOZ ! zokk lost his beloved flamer.... w000000t :lol:

weee i lost my droner's hawkins SS and SF and 7PN drones in a belt at P1 when liek, forgot he had minus 34 SL (for the last 4-5 weeks) and GR'd into P1, got my backpack back then got wasted by the cops :( :( :( :( :(

Psycho_Soldier
11-08-03, 10:27
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
i lost my droner's hawkins SS and SF and 7PN drones in a belt at P1 when liek, forgot he had minus 34 SL (for the last 4-5 weeks) and GR'd into P1, got my backpack back then got wasted by the cops :( :( :( :( :(

If that happened to me... I would probably quit Neocron... but that doesn't really mean much cuz I have "quit" about 5 times already.

Spy<VS>Spy
11-08-03, 20:40
...its a flame thrower, who cares. i've built better. :)

probably a relic of the time where you could BP ultimate mods...as who in the hell would ultimate that peice of shit these days? well, not saying its not useful in certain sitations...heh.

ghandisfury
11-08-03, 20:45
LOL.....zokk sure loves that flame thrower :rolleyes:

P.S.....I wish there were five more safe slots :mad:

Zokk
11-08-03, 20:48
probably a relic of the time where you could BP ultimate mods...as who in the hell would ultimate that peice of shit these days? well, not saying its not useful in certain sitations...heh

You're looking at him...

I encourage more people to use flamers... its amazing how fast 2 flamer-wielding tanks can take someone down.

Too bad there's never a second person o_O

Pitspawn
11-08-03, 20:51
Originally posted by ghandisfury
P.S.....I wish there were five more safe slots :mad:

I wish there were NO safeslots. Safeslots bias spies/tanks and to a lesser extent pes and apus. No PPU can run around being combat effective with one spell, nooooo we need farkin' 10+ spells :/

*ph33r*
11-08-03, 20:51
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
ONOZ ! zokk lost his beloved flamer.... w000000t :lol:

weee i lost my droner's hawkins SS and SF and 7PN drones in a belt at P1 when liek, forgot he had minus 34 SL (for the last 4-5 weeks) and GR'd into P1, got my backpack back then got wasted by the cops :( :( :( :( :(

Ahahha remember the time you had bad SL and got killed in plaza 1? I hacked your belt, but I was nice and gave all your drones back... but I kept your scorpion and spinach, was delicious rofl :D

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 20:53
OMFG NOOO IT'S ZOKKS!!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!

Glyc
11-08-03, 21:37
glad to see my made stuff gets around.

\\Fényx//
11-08-03, 22:10
Originally posted by *ph33r*
Ahahha remember the time you had bad SL and got killed in plaza 1? I hacked your belt, but I was nice and gave all your drones back... but I kept your scorpion and spinach, was delicious rofl :D

yea my spy needs his spinnach to make him big strong and ubar :(

Ozambabbaz
11-08-03, 23:31
ONOZ! GIVE BACK :)