PDA

View Full Version : Time for a new Plan File?

Psychoninja
11-08-03, 04:31
We need to hear from Martin on whats going and and whats going to happen in the future with DoY and their new publisher.
I really want to see a new plan file posted, I think everyone does, we're too far into the dark on where the game is going.

Martin, PLEASE!

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 04:34
(Mandatory post agreeing with you)

Psychoninja
11-08-03, 05:32
29 views and just 1 reply?
How the hell are we supposed to get a plan file out of martin like this? Post people!

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 05:40
(Mandatory post about rating it 5 stars)

MortuusLupus
11-08-03, 05:43
vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

I'd like to reply, but I'm too busy trying to think of a clever thing to say. Sorry.

But yes, a new .plan would be nice.

Judge
11-08-03, 12:22
A new plan file would rock.

RuButt
11-08-03, 12:27
GIVE US PLAN FILE!!! OR ELSE!!!! :eek: :eek: :p

(this is a joke - for the ugly mods out there - but a new plan file would be v. nice!)

Tickles
11-08-03, 12:29
Yes plz...

Darth Slayer
11-08-03, 12:30
I too would like to see where the game is going.
New plan file plz.

AxeMan
11-08-03, 12:33
err .... hmmm.....DITTO

SynC_187
11-08-03, 12:44
You mean they have plans?? I thought they winged it.

Care to prove me wrong KK?

Lord Cypher
11-08-03, 12:48
Yea, it's time for a new .plan file? That if is KK has any plans for this game. o_O

happyslinky
11-08-03, 12:56
lets see a new .plan!

Arcadius
11-08-03, 12:57
What's a plan file?

greendonkeyuk
11-08-03, 13:06
i was wondering that, any chance of seeing one so we can um, see what it is, and um, whats happening with the game.

LTA
11-08-03, 13:12
The time has come young martin plan file new release you must.... o_O

Beanie McChimp
11-08-03, 13:15
Oh man i totally forgot about plan files when was the last one like 5months ago?

we want a plan file now damn it

FBI
11-08-03, 13:15
new plan file please.

thanks 5 stars

JustIn_Case
11-08-03, 13:16
Well i would love to see a plan file...

But if we saw one, would we believe they stick to that plan?

KK has done some great work with new toys and sorting out Hybrids, but when it comes to DoY...

I love they game, DoY or no DoY, i kind of forgotten about DoY, makes me more happy not to think about it, just keep playing, one day at the time.

msdong
11-08-03, 13:46
Not a planfile but how a bout another "Thanantos Special" ???
we all know - D-Day is delayed but how about some info on the "old things missing". Clanmissions, BoP, Missions... i mean its fine to hear about the new stuff like PA but some info about the Economy changes opinions about player shops would be nice.

Is all the programming power bound to DoY related stuff or are on to make the next "big thing" .

JiNxY
11-08-03, 13:54
yup id like to be kept informed plz

and this also extends to patch changes plz

you guys are pretty damn poor at communicating information

X Kitty X
11-08-03, 13:58
I vote plan file too, although it might be vague it will keep us occupied for a while. There's lots to talk about in it. DoY, new publisher, vehicles, new modifcations they are welcoming (very cool).... bring it on (please :) )

Psychoninja
11-08-03, 13:59
For those of you forum newbies who don't know what .plan files are here are some previous ones.

http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=41

;)

evs
11-08-03, 14:10
totally agree.

erm plan
yes

plz

enablerbr
11-08-03, 14:12
Originally posted by Psychoninja
For those of you forum newbies who don't know what .plan files are here are some previous ones.

http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=41

;)

/me points big finger to Psychoninja post. Martian J just have a quick look in case you forgot what a plan file was.:D

Psychoninja
11-08-03, 14:16
Maybe if we have enough posts, and this topic stays up here long enough he'll finaly see it and remember :rolleyes:

;)

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 14:20
(Mandatory post to give it a higher postcount and bump it back up to the top)

Eckel
11-08-03, 14:29
A plan file would be cool....altho its abit of a shit that we (the community) has to ask/nag for one........if i remember correctly it was the same the last time we wanted a plan file......:o

El_MUERkO
11-08-03, 14:38
plan file need now

Duder
11-08-03, 14:45
Ehm, what really is there to plan about now? Its only DoY and getting KKs new publisher to damm sign the contract faster......

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 15:06
I think the point of this thread was to get you to log on and give me a TL115 poke... :p, seriously...

jernau
11-08-03, 15:31
As much as I too would love to get some more news I'm not going to hold my breath. KK and Martin in particular have probably learnt their lesson about the way this community can treat advance info.

SilentGravity
11-08-03, 15:45
Mr Nice says... GIVE US PLAN FILE! or Mr Nice gets Mr Evil ;).....

Ren
11-08-03, 15:52
i agree!

AlphaGremlin
11-08-03, 16:19
They're probably keeping us waiting, building suspense and all, except instead of suspense, it's boredom.

Bring on the planz!

Velvet
11-08-03, 16:21
Mandatory posting to get a plan file...:rolleyes:

Disturbed021
11-08-03, 16:26
Originally posted by Psychoninja
We need to hear from Martin on whats going and and whats going to happen in the future with DoY and their new publisher.
I really want to see a new plan file posted, I think everyone does, we're too far into the dark on where the game is going.

Martin, PLEASE!

Thanks Ninja for pointing out the fact that we haven't seen one of these in a long long time.

Umm, hello MJS!?
We your devoted Neocron playerz wud like an update of some kind.

kthxbye :D

Psychoninja
11-08-03, 22:54
Originally posted by Disturbed021
Thanks Ninja for pointing out the fact that we haven't seen one of these in a long long time.

Umm, hello MJS!?
We your devoted Neocron playerz wud like an update of some kind.

kthxbye :D

I would've forgot if I didn't visit the main page for the first time in ages, and noticed the plan files link on the right side.
I wonder if MJS has finaly read this :rolleyes:

I've noticed Martin has been absent from the forums alot lately.

evs
12-08-03, 13:51
sunning on a beach somewhere with a bunch of riggers dream's in his back pocket :/

xkorpio
12-08-03, 16:24
I want a new plan file, even if the plan is "I have no plan" plan

:D

Please Martin hear the people!!!

(KKadmin, for martin, for neocron... for the customers)

d3ik
12-08-03, 16:37
I would like to hear any little piece of information I can about where this game is going next, regardless of validity. Lie to me, I don't care.

So... YES, PLAN FILE!!!

:D

Phiberdelic
12-08-03, 17:19
Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan Plan

d3ik
12-08-03, 17:29
Originally posted by Phiberdelic
Plan ......

Wow, you are so getting in trouble for that O_o

Phiberdelic
12-08-03, 17:48
yes but they have to read it in order to spank me for it, if they read it maybe they will issue a plan file

I am a Martyr, sacrificing my forum priviledges for the good of all KK customers...worship me...lol

oh ya and this too:

we need a plan file
we need a plan file
we need a plan file
we need a plan file
we need a plan file
we need a plan file
we need a plan file

*ph33r*
12-08-03, 17:51
PLAN PLZ

Spoon
12-08-03, 18:22
there is no plan

"Deal with it"(tm)

|R@zor|
12-08-03, 18:25
Yes, a new plan file would be good :)

Rated 5 stars

Spikadelia
12-08-03, 19:33
Be a Great Idea. About as much chance of it happening as me chewing my own nipple off without anaesthetic and singing "Tiptoe through the Tulips" simultaneously.

d3ik
12-08-03, 20:19
I want my CombatMech... this was in Plan File 2 -

------------------------------------------
Vehicles in Neocron

Due to the fact that we had to fight some critical bugs, the release of the vehicles will be slightly delayed. Expect it to be in during the last week of the German Beta period. However, it's worth the wait. Since many vehicles are to be used by multiple players at the same time (driver, passenger and one guy at the on-board cannon), these thingies will become a vital part of the battle for outposts in the Neocron Wastelands.

Upon implemetation you will get several tanks, hoverbikes and off-road vehicles. CombatMechs are to be implemented during the first two months after release and some of them will also be operated by multiple players.
------------------------------------------

First two months, hmmm... *checks calendar*... uh, I think my calendar's broken... mine says August 2003. That's weird.

xentronium
12-08-03, 20:23
My vote for a new plan file.

jernau
12-08-03, 21:52
Just curious - why?

I have my reasons both for wanting and for not wanting one now.
I can also see reasons both pro- and anti- for KK.

Why is everyone here so strongly in favour?

Disturbed021
12-08-03, 22:03
Originally posted by jernau
Just curious - why?

Cause most ppl like to plan ahead with their characters.
Cause most ppl want to have things to look forward to (DoY).
Cause if they don't officially show us a plan of where NC is going the rumors get outta hand.
Cause its what they should do to keep ppl informed.
Cause we all pay them money monthly and we asked them to.

msdong
12-08-03, 22:13
Cause if they don't officially show us a plan of where NC is going the rumors get outta hand.

did u ever read a plan file ??????
none of them have any influence on my char because they tell u long term plans. why would anyone expect one before doy ?????
ppl get informed by thanatos specials and not with plan files.

next planfile will be something like that: we fokus on economy and are developing several tools blablablablablablabla
our new storyline guy blablablablablabla and mission system blablablablabla

jernau
12-08-03, 22:24
Cause we all pay them money monthly and we asked them to.

Those are all things I'd like to but I'm not sure a .plan is the right place tbh.

I suspect most people here (including me) are really asking for ANY feedback from KK. Is a plan file the right method though?

The more I think it over the more I think "no" even though I voted "yes".

What I really want is for KK to make their mind up how they want to run the game, the community and the company and to share that decision with us all.

Obviously we don't have a right to a lot of info (eg. details of the distro contract) but we do mave a moral (ie not legal) right to expect far, far better treatment than we have had of late.

KK's relations with this community have been constantly degrading since retail started IMO. Danae and others have at times tried hard to fill the developing rift and for a while I thought it was working.

Now though I would say all that happened was that the players came half way towards a peaceful solution while KK went further into their cave and that there is now almost open hostility between the two "sides". (How many metaphors did I just brutalise8| - I hope someone knows what I mean).

Only KK can fix this know as I don't think many of the players want to be cheated again or have the will to face another let-down.

I cannot understand, even in the smallest measure, how a company with so many dedicated fans of it's product and so many committed and respected volunteer support staff can have such a disgraceful relationship to those fans.

Disturbed021
12-08-03, 22:32
Those are all things I'd like to but I'm not sure a .plan is the right place tbh.

I suspect most people here (including me) are really asking for ANY feedback from KK. Is a plan file the right method though?

I agree with you that a Plan File won't answer everyones questions, but it basically reassures the ppl still playing that the game has a future and that they are there listening and working to improve the game. Tis all I want it for really...

d3ik
12-08-03, 22:37
It's what my boss calls a 'warm fuzzy'... it doesn't actually mean anything. It has no real practical use. It just makes us feel like we are part of things and are in the 'know'.

jernau
12-08-03, 22:40
Trouble is that we've all seen enough of the one-off proclamations that go nowhere and some people have used them as excuses to launch personal abuse at KK (specifically at MJS).

What I want to see most is a comitment to provide regular updates and channels for two-way discussion. In fact if they gave me those comitments next week and stuck to them I'd wait an extra year for DoY.

/edit - @d3ik- Almost. If it doesn't mean anything then don't bother. The thing is that little things can mean a lot.

Psychoninja
13-08-03, 05:11
Plan files are pretty much to let the community know where the game is going and what they're planning. I know they haven't gotten to a few things they've mentioned in the last few .plan but it does keep people interested in the game waiting for new things to come. I've seen a ton of people bored out of their minds in NC right now, and are actually considering quitting, again. I haven't quit yet, but with the crappy clan politics going about, and no word from DoY in who knows how long, it's made me consider quitting the game for a bit until DoY comes out.

Drexel
13-08-03, 06:07
Plan file, No. Too Generalistic and 85% crap.

Thanos Special, yes, definatley helpful.

And yes, I plan my character around these updats, lets me -
time my epics to coinside with DoY;
Start clearing my Tg's city appartment before im KOS;
Start LoMing into vehicle because GR's are about to become usless:
Start Loming my Hybrid because the final solution is coming;
Start building Libs for the new pistol loving:

Ah shit theres hundreds of things I could have been alot better prepared for.

And dont say look at the test server, coz they only say one day before hand which changes make it to retail.

Without a plan I know im still gonna play, but im not really sure why.

{MD}GeistDamnit
13-08-03, 06:15
yeah new plan would be nice. also many ppl are still leaving, a new plan or some tidbit would help :(

Psychoninja
13-08-03, 06:40
Originally posted by Drexel
Plan file, No. Too Generalistic and 85% crap.

People are starting to leave again because the game is getting boreing and DoY is dragging major ass. Like I said, it would keep people somewhat interested, and give people something to look forward to. Sure most of it might be crap but then again most people will believe it, they have to, or they would've have anything to bitch about afterwards :rolleyes:

SilentGravity
13-08-03, 12:09
Why do we want plan files!? because they are funny! read the old plan files, has pretty much anything in them come true? atleast in a reasonable amount of time, I remeber MJS saying "...implemented or launched within the next couple of days (yea, days... not weeks or months)." Nothing came in the next days, nothing came within the next weeks I dont even think anything came within the next month, I laughed then, I laugh now...

Plus when they DONT come true we can always use harass MJS for lying....again....

jernau
13-08-03, 13:57
Originally posted by SilentGravity
Why do we want plan files!? because they are funny! read the old plan files, has pretty much anything in them come true? atleast in a reasonable amount of time, I remeber MJS saying "...implemented or launched within the next couple of days (yea, days... not weeks or months)." Nothing came in the next days, nothing came within the next weeks I dont even think anything came within the next month, I laughed then, I laugh now...

Plus when they DONT come true we can always use harass MJS for lying....again....

The "days not weeks" thing was the Download Version and it was out within days. People were however accusing him/them of missing the deadline within hours not days.:rolleyes:

SilentGravity
13-08-03, 14:55
The "days not weeks" thing was the Download Version and it was out within days. People were however accusing him/them of missing the deadline within hours not days.:rolleyes:

Because you said it you must be right... :rolleyes:

If you read here (http://neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=304) it says on the 8th the download was up for the public

Where the plan file was released 03/14/2003

Ya, two months... that sure is within days....

EDIT: link fixed

jernau
13-08-03, 18:30
Because you said it you must be right... :rolleyes:

If you read here (http://neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=304) it says on the 8th the download was up for the public

Where the plan file was released 03/14/2003

Ya, two months... that sure is within days....

EDIT: link fixed

OK, I forgot the DL was delayed slightly.

However within "days not weeks" we had this patch (http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=284 ) which included :
Epic runs
MC5
Appartment GR Selection
Coloured datacubes
Automated Construction
Ammo reload correction
Much needed overhaul of Navray and chat system
many fixes and balancing changes

I would say that patch did more to improve Neocron than any other I've seen in retail. Any one of the first 6 items on the list above would have been outstanding on it's own.

XenivouS
13-08-03, 20:03
Plan File plz, I just came back to NC to see whats changed and such. Now I wanna know whats going to become of the future of the game and then i can decide if KK gets my 9.99 a month or not. We need more players and producing nothing and letting the game die due to not informing the community of players will ultimately leave a server with a player count of 0. Oh and PLAN FILE plz!

Rated 5

Nullifidian
13-08-03, 20:21
My guess is they are all tearing their hair out at KK looking for a new publisher.

I wouldn't put it past CDV to badmouth KK to other publishers just to spite KK and make it difficult for them to get someone new.

SilentGravity
13-08-03, 20:46
OK, I forgot the DL was delayed slightly.

However within "days not weeks" we had this patch (http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=284 ) which included :
Epic runs
MC5
Appartment GR Selection
Coloured datacubes
Automated Construction
Ammo reload correction
Much needed overhaul of Navray and chat system
many fixes and balancing changes

I would say that patch did more to improve Neocron than any other I've seen in retail. Any one of the first 6 items on the list above would have been outstanding on it's own.

Sorry to break your bubble again but it was "weeks" it was infact almost two weeks.

jernau
13-08-03, 21:32
Sorry to break your bubble again but it was "weeks" it was infact almost two weeks.

Yeah, we had that wise observation then too. I believe the response went something like :

Weeks = Plural =>14 or more days

It appeared on day 14 => "days not weeks"

Yes it's semantic and yes it's petty but not nearly as much as a lot of the trolls on here.

SilentGravity
13-08-03, 21:44
Yeah, we had that wise observation then too. I believe the response went something like :

Weeks = Plural =>14 or more days

It appeared on day 14 => "days not weeks"

Yes it's semantic and yes it's petty but not nearly as much as a lot of the trolls on here.

Off by two days, but still 12 is more then implied "days" sounds like 2-4 days not.... 12 days...

You could call a year "days" since there is 365 of them in a year.

jernau
13-08-03, 21:57
Off by two days, but still 12 is more then implied "days" sounds like 2-4 days not.... 12 days...

You could call a year "days" since there is 365 of them in a year.

I think it was the "weeks" part that was relevant rather than the "days". Still, like I said, it's semantics.

The point is that MJS promised something in the immediate future and we got a huge amount of something very soon after. Despite this people were still whining, bitching and calling him a liar.

Then they wonder why we never see him anymore and demand he exposes himself to more of their crap.:rolleyes: Would you?

FireWarrior
13-08-03, 22:03
New plan file! Yes plz :)

I do understand if he doens't want to do another
: If people will call me a liar and bitch because stuff isn't done 100% to what it says in the file I won't do another.

More than fair reasoning IMHO

SilentGravity
13-08-03, 22:59
I think it was the "weeks" part that was relevant rather than the "days". Still, like I said, it's semantics.

The point is that MJS promised something in the immediate future and we got a huge amount of something very soon after. Despite this people were still whining, bitching and calling him a liar.

Then they wonder why we never see him anymore and demand he exposes himself to more of their crap.:rolleyes: Would you?

watch this :p

PROVE ME WRONG MJS...PROVE ME WRONG...

Nullifidian
13-08-03, 23:04
watch this :p

PROVE ME WRONG MJS...PROVE ME WRONG...

I bet he'd love to but can't. He can't because they haven't secured a new publisher. Lord knows why, there are probably 101 reasons.