PDA

View Full Version : Patch 186

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 04:23
Even if I have the patch in the patches folder it still tries to DL it, and after it's done DLing it the launcher crashes :(. Help plz?

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 04:36
Don't Spam.

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 04:49
You seem to break the same rules over and over again. Please follow the forum rules or you will be banned.

--Garm

Kaden
11-08-03, 05:01
Try downloading and using the alternate launcher. I know it says its for USA customers, but it does work fine. I know. Thats how I get round it.

SovKhan
11-08-03, 05:04
i dl direct from FTP, no launcher dl's here. takes to long ont he launcher.

/edit do you have both the final file and the temporary one? that happend to me once. if u got both just delete the temp one (thats the partially downloaded one) cus it will keep trying to dl it. then when it finishes there is already a file with the patch name and the launcher gets ubber confused. (or it did to me)

REMUS
11-08-03, 05:07
its like patch 160 you have to delete patch 185 and re download it, fucking ghe patch system :mad:

my launcher keeps coming up with a fatal error everytime i try to start it up :( tell me if you get the same kind of crap plz, ive tried re-installing re-patching, i just de-fragged and now im downloading that crappy cave thing on my useless 56k :wtf:

ahhh well enough bitchin, hope that works for ya noname :D

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 05:45
Ty REMUS that worked.

MortuusLupus
11-08-03, 06:02
The solution to this, of course, is don't ever use the auto-download, and until you're patched all the way up use nlsp.exe to do the patching