PDA

View Full Version : Avg time KK email tech support awnsers you

VashTheSoldier
11-08-03, 01:03
How long does it take for KK to respond to you? i've been waiting all day, my account got hacked 6 months prepaid paypal 59.97 down the tube, someone SOMEHOW got into my account changed the pass and email and cancelled my suscription...just wondering how long it will take till they awnser me?

note the hours also include DAY or so :o

KimmyG
11-08-03, 01:05
Never ever got a reply

QuantumDelta
11-08-03, 01:06
Did you get an autoreply? sometimes the email doesn't send...

I normally get a reply within a day....
If it's really important I just poke a few peeps...but I try not to hassle GMs/Support staff where I can avoid it o_O

Revslad
11-08-03, 01:06
been 2 weeks now , still no reply back to me:(

VashTheSoldier
11-08-03, 01:08
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Did you get an autoreply? sometimes the email doesn't send...

I normally get a reply within a day....
If it's really important I just poke a few peeps...but I try not to hassle GMs/Support staff where I can avoid it o_O

i got a auto reply with my ticket number, but im afraid i spent 6 months pre paid 50 something dollars to not play it? i had so many rares and money on it and everything..

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 01:09
Originally posted by VashTheSoldier
i got a auto reply with my ticket number, but im afraid i spent 6 months pre paid 50 something dollars to not play it? i had so many rares and money on it and everything..

On my account I had 18 million nc, three Cursed Souls and several MC5 chips.

True you know. Honest.

extract
11-08-03, 01:10
i mailed account@neocron the other day...I got a reply within 30 minutes...emailed them again that same day....havent had a reply yet....Ive heard that if u mass mail them they usually respond quicker...Im sure theyre mailbox is flooded with mail...and im thinking maybe something thats repeated numerous times wont get overlooked...just a thought

VashTheSoldier
11-08-03, 01:11
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
On my account I had 18 million nc, three Cursed Souls and several MC5 chips.

True you know. Honest.

i had a few rare imps but not like mc5,not as much cash, but i had like a 4 slot beam of hell a 1 slot beam of hell 2 slot judge 5 slot judge no slot lib 1 slot lib and a 2 slot lib

and about 2 sets of each slot enhancer or so

QuantumDelta
11-08-03, 01:15
She's still trying to point out that you could be lying (which is the view KK Make...)

Appeal to Danae and Odin about it, having your account hacked is different to just "losing items" so hopefully you might get your stuff back.

However, since your ticket is not gonna be a simple one they might be wanting to talk to a techie before they can do anything other than say what the autoreply said "Yea we got your message we're working on it." heh :/
Maybe Danae or Odin will see this and give you a word... or you could ask one of the mods to poke Odin or Danae for you....

VashTheSoldier
11-08-03, 01:24
Poke? In What Way O.o...

no i swear to god i think i have a old neocron email claiming that i have 2 accounts..edit: i dont have it but i do have emails of the past password changes writtent o me DIRECTLY, and if they look at the billing information for both accounts, ones under my brothers name and under mine..both last name both addressed to my house (i moved thou :o) both from the same paypal account..

Nidhogg
11-08-03, 01:26
Well, since KK intend to reply within 24 hours I'm surprised that's not one of the options. They are not obliged to provide real time helpdesk support (although they do try to whenever possible) so anything up to 24 hours is to be expected.

If you don't get an auto-reply then your email was never received and you will never get support - always check for the auto-reply! If you receive an auto-reply and two weeks go by then something has gone wrong - get back to them, quoting your ticket number.

N

VashTheSoldier
11-08-03, 01:28
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Well, since KK intend to reply within 24 hours I'm surprised that's not one of the options. They are not obliged to provide real time helpdesk support (although they do try to whenever possible) so anything up to 24 hours is to be expected.

If you don't get an auto-reply then your email was never received and you will never get support - always check for the auto-reply! If you receive an auto-reply and two weeks go by then something has gone wrong - get back to them, quoting your ticket number.

N
yes i didnt mean to leave that out but i edited that hours include days too, sorry 'bout that, and auto reply as in ticket number?

Nidhogg
11-08-03, 01:30
Originally posted by VashTheSoldier
yes i didnt mean to leave that out but i edited that hours include days too, sorry 'bout that, and auto reply as in ticket number? Yes, the auto-reply should include your ticket number. BTW, I can add "Within a day" to the poll if you wish.

N

VashTheSoldier
11-08-03, 01:30
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Yes, the auto-reply should include your ticket number. BTW, I can add "Within a day" to the poll if you wish.

N

plz do so and yes i have a ticket number but i've sent it around noonish..i usually send it around that time fo rquestions and i get that awnsers O.o i usually get written back as soon as i send it but this is the first time i never gotten written back in a while.

VashTheSoldier
11-08-03, 03:44
ignore this thread, i got it back, after i found out who did this to me.