PDA

View Full Version : HUGE TG / CMD battle in MB, PHOTOS HERE!!!!

benz
10-08-03, 23:57
weeeeeee im in stacey clan (neocron photographer) so i was goign to mb and im like wow... i died 5 times taking these :p gang pwnd me till i told them im taking scrns

http://www.pclites.com/neocron/neocron.asp

BlackPrince
11-08-03, 00:00
lol it was a good, fun fight for everyone. Our first two assaults were rather unorganized, what you came in and found was a successful third push by us into the base.

most fun I've had in a while. With a shortage of monks on both sides there was an actual point to killing people.

Hidden Godoffej
11-08-03, 00:00
Cripes! What server was that on? Glad I wasn't there o_O MB is my favorite hunting spot... I hope this doesn't become habit forming for them =P

benz
11-08-03, 00:01
cmd got rather pwnd :p pluto server

BlackPrince
11-08-03, 00:02
Nah. CMD did a hell of a job during the first series of assaults, dunno what happened but after we repulsed a push by them all defense collapsed.

kurai
11-08-03, 00:03
Originally posted by Hidden Godoffej
Cripes! What server was that on? Glad I wasn't there o_O MB is my favorite hunting spot... I hope this doesn't become habit forming for them =P Pluto.

I'd imagine it was a reaction to a certain CM clan role-PK'ing any TG who even went near MB.

I don't have a problem with that - all part of the game etc etc.

But expect consequences :D

BlackPrince
11-08-03, 00:06
Anyone else having problems viewing about half the pictures?

GT_Rince
11-08-03, 00:13
yeah, I cant see them all - and their slow :D

benz
11-08-03, 00:14
if people r having problems looking at some of the pics

do this

http://www.pclites.com/neocron/shot0065%20copy.jpg

http://www.pclites.com/neocron/shot00{65}%20copy.jpg change the 65 to 66 or 72 or 49 anything which is in the range of the link

slow because im capped on the server... i think 20kb/s :p

BlackPrince
11-08-03, 00:14
Rincey died more times than I did this go round :-)

GT_Rince
11-08-03, 00:17
Originally posted by BlackPrince
Rincey died more times than I did this go round :-)

lol - I died to the guards every time

Once inside, didn't die once - yay ! :D

Got to say, good fight to everyone - really enjoyed that :)

GT_Rince
11-08-03, 00:35
This is funny for so many reasons :D

http://www.pclites.com/neocron/shot0071%20copy.jpg

Sorry bart :D

Edit--------

Sorry, double post :)

•Super|\|ova•
11-08-03, 00:40
Viva La Resistance! The slaves of Reeza got taught a lesson by The Gang :p

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 00:41
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Viva La Resistance! The slaves of Reeza got taught a lesson by The Gang :p

So how many members of TG were there compared to CM?

benz
11-08-03, 00:43
it was first, it lookde like cmd had more then when they got pushed into inside of MB like, everyone died or left. then tg pwnd

GT_Rince
11-08-03, 00:55
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

At one point, we were heavily outnumbered - maybe a dozen Gang members and a few others outside MB - we zoned and there must have been 20+ waiting on the other side :)

VirtualReGen
11-08-03, 00:56
that doesnt actually matter, if you pick on a big clan like that and their allies then what do you expect? =)

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 01:04
Originally posted by VirtualReGen
that doesnt actually matter, if you pick on a big clan like that and their allies then what do you expect? =)

It does matter.

you can hardly scream "PWNAGE" when thre was an enormous size difference.

Besides, the MB is a piss-poor when it comes to defense.

Hardly an outstanding victory, much less one where one side was "pwned".

MadDog
11-08-03, 01:11
It does matter.you can hardly scream "PWNAGE" when thre was an enormous size difference.

Besides, the MB is a piss-poor when it comes to defense.

Hardly an outstanding victory, much less one where one side was "pwned".

If you did more than troll the forum with negative shit you would know more about the damn game. First of all MB is good for defence, you have many choke points and zone borders. the guards rip up most apus and are pretty deadly now.

No one in this thread said it was "pwnage", most in the thread said it was a good battle.

And it was even numbers, CDMS/stealth vs gang, about 20 vs 20. they had more monks than us, we had more tanks then them.

the battle was even.

now bugger off!

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 01:15
Originally posted by MadDog
If you did more than troll the forum with negative shit you would know more about the damn game. First of all MB is good for defence, you have many choke points and zone borders. the guards rip up most apus and are pretty deadly now.

Love, I've "owned" the MB with a single PLC-1000 or PB-1 before.

No need to clutch at straws when someone puts a damper on a supposed victory. ;)

Anyway...I troll? Yes, that's true....not my fault people lack the self control (Not to mention the intelligence) to flame and troll back however.

Sweet, sweet irony.

Ehyuko
11-08-03, 01:15
I'd like to thank the TG whom choose that time to attack and help me get my CM epic kills in. ^_^

QuantumDelta
11-08-03, 01:17
Originally posted by Ehyuko
I'd like to thank the TG whom choose that time to attack and help me get my CM epic kills in. ^_^
LOL

benz
11-08-03, 01:20
i think i killed someone wit my heavy outstanding kami drone, someone was shooting it so i just went to him and clicked then a gang was using a AOE launcher and kept shooting in the elevator shaft and i got pwndered

GT_Rince
11-08-03, 01:23
At one point, about 3-4 enemies were in the lift shaft - I was trying to keep 'em down there when someone pushed me in :D

How I got out alive, is anyone guess - lol :)

MadDog
11-08-03, 01:33
No need to clutch at straws when someone puts a damper on a supposed victory.

Hey there is always some one who wasnt there but still seems to have the need to add his/her 2 sence, no matter how wrong they are.

"owned" mb with a drone? hey this wasnt an attack on the bunker baby, take a look at the screenshots...

•Super|\|ova•
11-08-03, 02:10
Haha :lol: This Helen is hilarious. Always nagging and crying about everything. Check this thread also and read it all ---> http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?threadid=71436&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 Pretty funny in my opinion :p

hershey
11-08-03, 02:42
Love, I've "owned" the MB with a single PLC-1000 or PB-1 before.

No need to clutch at straws when someone puts a damper on a supposed victory. ;)

Anyway...I troll? Yes, that's true....not my fault people lack the self control (Not to mention the intelligence) to flame and troll back however.

Sweet, sweet irony.

Just ignore her, she pretty much makes it her goal to troll the forrums and make a post between 2 honorable squads saying good fight into a flame. She represents everything in this game I dont like, but on the bright side guys she's pretty much an army of one and no one shares her views.

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 02:51
I came there to help Gang, and next thing I know their *Trying* to kill me :(. Great teamwork there guys.

GT_Rince
11-08-03, 02:59
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
I came there to help Gang, and next thing I know their *Trying* to kill me :(. Great teamwork there guys.

Who knew that you were coming to help? I only saw you once and you are red to TG - Wouldn't you have lost SL in killing others ?

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 03:06
Hey there is always some one who wasnt there but still seems to have the need to add his/her 2 sence, no matter how wrong they are.

"owned" mb with a drone? hey this wasnt an attack on the bunker baby, take a look at the screenshots...

Who said anything about the Bunker, love?

I didn't say that. ;)

MadDog
11-08-03, 03:08
well in that case i didnt know drones could zone and open doors..

2 things which would make owning MB with a drone very hard..

oh wait i know.. you would BSing.. what a suprise.

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 03:22
well in that case i didnt know drones could zone and open doors..

2 things which would make owning MB with a drone very hard..

oh wait i know.. you would BSing.. what a suprise.

Drones don't zone, I simply hid...y'know, actually used my brain.

Drones can't open doors?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drone shoots door, door opens.

*S******************s*

benz
11-08-03, 03:36
scout drone and KK drones cant open doors.

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 03:37
Originally posted by benz
scout drone and KK drones cant open doors.

...hence why I only ever use those Drones outside. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, there are people out there with enough intelligence to kill without having to rely on Kamikazes.

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 04:18
Originally posted by GT_Rince
At one point, about 3-4 enemies were in the lift shaft - I was trying to keep 'em down there when someone pushed me in :D

How I got out alive, is anyone guess - lol :)

I'm BD, so CM are red aswell.

REMUS
11-08-03, 06:31
...hence why I only ever use those Drones outside. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, there are people out there with enough intelligence to kill without having to rely on Kamikazes.

you owned MB with drones did you..... :lol: helen i dont know what the hell you are talking about, you proberbly attacked a load of people leveling with their leveling weapons and armour at the bunker and around the area hunting war bots, the only way i know to own with my droner is to use a ghey method of zoneing on top of the big cliff over looking the MB and use my PB-20 to shoot ppl coming out of the gates, ive only ever done that once.

for a start if you put me in my pvp gear in a MB corridor with a pb-1 at the other end it owuld last 5 seconds unless u started boucneing it off the walls in which case you wouldnt be able to hit me either.

bottem line is, you are just trolling the forums day and night becuase you seem to have nothing else better to do with yourself? adding your dodgy bitter attitude to any thread that takes your fancy, you talk alot of BS about alot of things, im sure you wont care but im adding you to my ignore list. good bye

*plonk*

Russian
11-08-03, 08:03
Helen: I heard the weather in Tokyo was 2 degrees warmer than in Atlanta last year.

Noname: Sorry man, you were crackheads, KOS to us.

To those who defended MB: good fights. To be honest I was suprised about the amount of resistance you gathered in such as short time and repelled two of our attacks. There was a point where you should've win the third battle as well, but the luck shifted it our way, it was pretty even though up to the point until we got pass MB entrance.

To everyone else who was in there: great fun, good fights :)

Barak
11-08-03, 15:10
yeah damn good fights, i got a good screnie of loyd decloaking onto the end of my Pain easer :P

for thos wondering there were 4 fights in total first 2 were small 3rd was a pretty big fight at the bunker.. 4th was... phew fekkin huge.

good fights.

btw its CMDS numb nuts!

Ascension
11-08-03, 15:12
Originally posted by benz
cmd got rather pwnd :p pluto server

yes 3rd time lucky, and pwnd no cos most of us escaped due to being outnumbered :p

BTW, how many times did russian die yesturday?

and LMAO 4 of us held 15 + gang at Soliko for 30 mins :eek:

then we got lazy and died :(

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 15:17
Originally posted by REMUS
you owned MB with drones did you..... :lol: helen i dont know what the hell you are talking about, you proberbly attacked a load of people leveling with their leveling weapons and armour at the bunker and around the area hunting war bots, the only way i know to own with my droner is to use a ghey method of zoneing on top of the big cliff over looking the MB and use my PB-20 to shoot ppl coming out of the gates, ive only ever done that once.

for a start if you put me in my pvp gear in a MB corridor with a pb-1 at the other end it owuld last 5 seconds unless u started boucneing it off the walls in which case you wouldnt be able to hit me either.

bottem line is, you are just trolling the forums day and night becuase you seem to have nothing else better to do with yourself? adding your dodgy bitter attitude to any thread that takes your fancy, you talk alot of BS about alot of things, im sure you wont care but im adding you to my ignore list. good bye

*plonk*

What's wrong, hun? Afraid to admit a Droner could take you on? ;)

Plus the "bouncing" technique is lethal when used by anyone who knows what they're doing (ie Me). If you can't hit the Drone...that's your problem, I have the knack to keep a target centralised while moving at high speed (Blame it on all those years of strafe-circling in Doom and the like), so your "u'd always miss! lololol11" is quite a pathetic thing to say.

Likewise, why do people always complain that I'm trolling and flaming when they do _the exact same thing_? o_O

Anyway, not expecting a reply to this, after all...you've put me on ignore. ;)

But then again, if you're anything like Shujin....:lol:

P.S If the only way you can "own" with your Droner is by using a borderline exploit, then that shows you have no idea when it comes to PVP and Drones.

GT_Rince
11-08-03, 15:39
Jesus Helen - Go take your ego someplace else - PLEASE - and stop hijacking threads. You weren't even there and don't play atm. :rolleyes:

Stop posting about your friggin drones - it's getting boring. No-one is interested if your a droner and what you do. Go someplace else.

BlackPrince
11-08-03, 15:42
Since Rince beat me to it, I'll follow him up by saying this: Stop acting like a peckerwood.

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 15:43
Jesus Helen - Go take your ego someplace else - PLEASE - and stop hijacking threads. You weren't even there and don't play atm. :rolleyes:

Stop posting about your friggin drones - it's getting boring. No-one is interested if your a droner and what you do. Go someplace else.

Thanks, love. You've just proved my point.

People should not complain and whine about my Trolling when they do it themselves. If they don't me to prattle on about my Drones then they shouldn't gabber on about them, provoking me into another debate.

Likewise...my ego? Take a look around, my ego is tiny compared to some people around here.

And no, I won't go somewhere else...because as long as people keep replying to my posts, I'll stay and humour them.

Barak
11-08-03, 15:49
please Helen go else were, this is a thread about a damn good fight not about how you can own evil pkers with drones.

IE bugger off

GT_Rince
11-08-03, 15:50
If they don't me to prattle on about my Drones then they shouldn't gabber on about them, provoking me into another debate

Can I point out that you came into this thread and started talking about your drones when we were talking about the battle.

1) You weren't there
2) You dont play any more
3) This was not a discussion about drones

Are you doing this on purpose to piss peeps off?

This thread is nothing to do with you or your drones, so take it somewhere else.

Please go start your own threads if you want to talk about how good you are at droning :rolleyes:

I have asked nicely - PLEASE STOP HIJACKING THREADS !

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 15:54
Can I point out that you came into this thread and started talking about your drones when we were talking about the battle.

1) You weren't there
2) You dont play any more
3) This was not a discussion about drones

Are you doing this on purpose to piss peeps off?

This thread is nothing to do with you or your drones, so take it somewhere else.

Please go start your own threads if you want to talk about how good you are at droning :rolleyes:

I have asked nicely - PLEASE STOP HIJACKING THREADS !

Er, no.

I said that outnumbering the enemy, in the MB at that, was not something to proclaim about "pwning" someone.

It was the egos of others, who ccan't handle a little criticism, that turned things round and shouting "STFU" and saying that it was a great victory.

I pointed out the MB could be conquered by a single Drone, things led from there.

You can't blame me for the idiocy and lack of foresight of others.

Likewise, you need to lay off "stop saying how good you are with Drones", I mean...excuse me? This entire Thread is people poncing about proclaiming how good they are at "owning".

GT_Rince
11-08-03, 15:57
My god - have you nothing better to do than piss people off?

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Toni Baretta
11-08-03, 16:19
must say it was a lot of fun that day. and just to clear everything up it started with some gang and cmds ganking each other inside MB wich ended with gang laying on the floor after ganking some of us (including me damn it). which brought them to try an asault with some more ppl inside MB but this time we were prepared for them and easaly put them asleep. hehe

at that point i guess they got realy mad and called for more backup and a nice war broke out at the MB bunker were we once again got the over hand and sent them away with their tails betwean their legs :)

Now they were realy, realy, realy mad and brought in even more TG players which resulted in a nice fight on the steps to MB unfortunately the fight this time went their way. and i personaly belive it was their ppus that managed to rez their ppl faster than our ppus rezed ours. but all in all it was a fair fight and alot of fun.

sorry for my spelling but im only a dumb monkey what do u expect.

BlackPrince
11-08-03, 16:22
ACtually toni, we didnt call for any backup, I thikn at the final assault we had about 13 guys, more folks just logged on (Many of us being US East Coast players.)

kurai
11-08-03, 16:30
My god - have you nothing better to do than piss people off?

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ] Seconded.

I don't see the Angilley-thing's posts any more (Add Helen Angilley to Your Ignore List (http://neocron.jafc.de/member2.php?s=&action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=15382)) because it simply isn't worth the half second of my life each time to skip whatever pointless troll she feels like posting on any given day.

I've been around the internet/usenet/mailing-lists/irc/forums blah blah a *long* time, and seen a million of her type come, and a million go.

Don't waste your time responding - they exist purely to suck your life away into the black hole of whatever compulsive psychosis they suffer.
You'll never change them by rational argument or logic, or appeals to their better nature, or by flaming - their aim is simply to goad you into response - the topic and content is utterly irrelevant.

Just give it up as a lost cause, people, and move on.

The nature of the internet being what it is there will be another one along in 30 seconds anyway.

Toni Baretta
11-08-03, 16:30
hmm i counted atleast 16 of u standing at bunker before last asault and probably some more hiden but it realy dosent matter i belive it was a fair fight and was alot of fun well fought gang and crackys :)

Topcat
11-08-03, 16:45
First I have to say, bloody good Battle, from both sides, all through on Gangs side, not all the way on the CMDS/Iron Man side. I'm Black Dragon atm, but I'm gonna join CMDS so I thought I'd join in the fighting when I heard of this. Great fun it was, only prob being that I'm red to the CMDS as well as TG, and got a fair bit of friendly fire on me. I just gotta say that we should have won that battle, and it was due to us not pushing on when we had an dvantage with quite a few Gang members dead inside zone point. sadly alot of us lost sields at that time, and gang where able to get a few of their guys up quick, and then the Gang managed to get foothoold inside. Oh well it was a fair fight, a good fight, between even clans.

Strange it was however that CMDS managed to lose with hte almighty Iron Man on their side. 0_o

Oh well, we'll come back better organized and all, remember we're a new clan, only been active for about a week.

Good fun guys, we'll do it again.

GT_Rince
11-08-03, 16:52
Damnit Topcat - I seen your name, and now I can't get that bloody "Topcat" kids cartoon theme outta my head :D

But, it seems like it was a very enjoyable fight all round - and rest assured, I don't think it will be the last time there is a battle like that ;)

Elric
11-08-03, 16:55
Damnit Topcat - I seen your name, and now I can't get that bloody "Topcat" kids cartoon theme outta my head :D

But, it seems like it was a very enjoyable fight all round - and rest assured, I don't think it will be the last time there is a battle like that ;)

I seen it and now I cant stop the Flinstones theme from humming in my head o_O

•Super|\|ova•
11-08-03, 17:32
As i recall there was only 3 attacks and no, we had no huge manpower as some of you said. We had less or quite the same amuont of ppl. And we didn't get any backups. And one thing more... you guys didn't scare us away; half of us got bored and went idling to our MB apts (including me) and then we got attacked by some clan in one of our OPs. So that's what happened in the end.

But anyways. Good fight on both sides. Thank you everyone who were there.

Russian
11-08-03, 20:20
Asc, thanks for the fun. I died a lot, but it's my job, I am not one of the uber tanks, I just run first, take fire and let my clanmates do the damage, while enemy is chasing that dumb tank in a purple shirt :)

Here's what happened from our side.

I went to the scorpion cave and waited for 1 hour for the queen to spawn. I go take a piss and pick another beer, and I come back I see this spy killing me. I came back fast enough to remember his name and clan. So we go to MB. Gank about 5 ppl, then get ganked. Then we came back twice more and almost won one of the fights, but lost. More of us log in (we had only one clan on our side, I know that for a fact) and another LONG battle emerges which we won. Then we had to leave cause our OPs were being hacked.

Soliko was fun, it's pretty damned hard to assault it. Once your SXR PPU went down, it was over for you :), but I give you that - you did great holding it.

I am looking forward to meeting you in fights in future and good luck :)