PDA

View Full Version : Hover Boards, the future of transportation.

yanbybkipbbpbbp
10-08-03, 23:44
A new type of transportation for all those cyberpunks and droners.

YANBYBKIPBBPBBP’s Hover Tek, SKY BOARD/HOVER BOARD/FUSSION BOARD >>> different levels of boards.
A fast method of transportation can ride up hills and go faster than a chain craft.
Looks like a fusion powered skate board, with no wheels, just floats on a magnetic field, easy to implement, simple to code.
Requirements: unlike the other type of vehicles this one is nothing alike, reqs are willpower.
Benefits: speed, maneuverability, you can jump, go up hills, your stamina is not drained like if you were on any other type of vehicle, and it looks real nice, something like from the back to the future film, not the kind you had to power with your legs but the other kind, the one on thrusters.
Drawbacks: more fragile than the current vehicles we have.

If you still need a picture of what it can look like, let me know I have a whole collection of them. Oh and yes that’s true I don’t play the game anymore, canceled my account and deleted my chars, I'm just waiting for Neptune to go live, then ill come back, while I'm waiting I shall be sharing my ideas with the board.

Drake6k
10-08-03, 23:45
I bet your a droner huh :lol:

MortuusLupus
10-08-03, 23:46
Is that your ingame name also? Just curious :)

QuantumDelta
10-08-03, 23:46
Leaving thread? o_O

And uhh... too much Back To The Future? o_O

VirtualReGen
10-08-03, 23:50
Originally posted by MortuusLupus
Is that your ingame name also? Just curious :)
Yes it is lol

yanbybkipbbpbbp
11-08-03, 00:07
Stop talking about me and start talking about the Hover Board idea.
Do you like the idea? It is incredibly easy to implement, and simple to code.

Lord Cypher
11-08-03, 00:12
Originally posted by yanbybkipbbpbbp
Stop talking about me and start talking about the Hover Board idea.
Do you like the idea? It is incredibly easy to implement, and simple to code.

How would you know how easy it is to implement and how easy it is to code?

You never know how hard some of the things in this game that seem basic to code, are really hard to code.

yanbybkipbbpbbp
11-08-03, 00:23
Because I myself am a programmer, and if they would give me access to their source code, I alone would be able to implement it, and they have hired professionals so they should be able to do the same. Cypher! You are very fast a making enemies, on forums as you were on Pluto, I suggest you not acting so aggressively.

Lord Cypher
11-08-03, 00:27
Originally posted by yanbybkipbbpbbp
Because I myself am a programmer, and if they would give me access to their source code, I alone would be able to implement it, and they have hired professionals so they should be able to do the same. Cypher! You are very fast a making enemies, on forums as you were on Pluto, I suggest you not acting so aggressively.

Im just saying you have have no idea how hard it is to code a game like this, and just to implment "small" things takes a lot of coding still.

Drake6k
11-08-03, 00:30
It took kk two patches to make faction chat work. Adding a new vehicle with animations, model, texture, and physics wouldnt be 'easy' :rolleyes:

KimmyG
11-08-03, 00:32
HEHE little back to the future 2

Batter UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yanbybkipbbpbbp
11-08-03, 00:35
The cool thing about the YANBYBKIPBBPBBP’s Hover Board is that you can use your weapons while on it, isn’t it cool?

QuantumDelta
11-08-03, 00:36
I can just imagine the tanks loming to WPW now....:rolleyes:

No, thank you.

Helen Angilley
11-08-03, 00:38
Originally posted by Lord Cypher
Im just saying you have have no idea how hard it is to code a game like this, and just to implment "small" things takes a lot of coding still.

When did this change of tune come around, Cyph? o_O