PDA

View Full Version : DarkSigns!!! as much fun as NC and free (dont worry, not a custom steal read and see)

Syntax-Error
10-08-03, 20:59
Omg this game rocks. its a command line prompt sim, a hacking game that acts just like it was real, using its own scripting language too allow you too write ure own scripts. Advanced and soon to be freeware

www.darksigns.com

ROCK ON

Helen Angilley
10-08-03, 21:01
Hmm....sounds familiar...o_O

Is this a rip-off of Uplink or an original twist on the "hacking" concept?

Judge
10-08-03, 21:12
I have completed the demo, and really enjoyed it. Real good fun :D

MrBane
10-08-03, 21:15
How much fun is this?!?!? :D

HellHound
10-08-03, 21:42
Uplink rocked, but from the info I've seen on this before I got the impression it was much more 'hardcore' hacking, i.e. you did it all from a command line prompt. :eek:

Tried to re-install Uplink the other day... shame I lost the copy protection stuff. :(

Syntax-Error
10-08-03, 21:45
The Free full version is due out today.

Judge
10-08-03, 23:20
oh oh oh.... I gotta download that. Man I thought that it was a few months off. Maybe I just miss-read it or something. :rolleyes:

Lagos
10-08-03, 23:29
if this game is for free..maybe KK can arrange a nice deal for a few bucks and use this as a start for their work on hacknet?

just an idea that crossed my mind, I havent played the demo or anything - so I dont know if it would suit 'our needs for hacknet'.

greets, Lagos.

Logan Tyrus
11-08-03, 04:01
Yeh dood this looks sweet. They just put the final version up (little late but...)

seems like a waste of time to learn a new script language tho! Rather learn a useful one! But it still looks cool!