PDA

View Full Version : connection to worldserver Failed!!!

extreem
10-08-03, 20:25
hi guys i have a problem i have it over 1 month now i can not connect to a char in neocron (nomather witch char) i get a 2-3 min syncin screen after that get the message Connection to worldserver Failed i have maild the helpdesk @ first they helps but then after a week they did not send annything i have sended them my error logs they sayd il let them be examined After a 3 weeks w8 stil no reply im sad about this i want 2 play neo again and i have no idia what it is i have me port on 8040 , reinstalt neo 4 ofer 6 times nothing .

PLZ HELP (destress call)

Extreem

msdong
10-08-03, 20:36
if i understand riight u can select a char and see the world with a constant sync ?????

if this is so - immediately press ESC to exit and then use the same char again. in 98% of all cases the 2 login is OK. if not try a 3rd ...

Shujin
10-08-03, 20:37
Originally posted by extreem
hi guys i have a problem i have it over 1 month now i can not connect to a char in neocron (nomather witch char) i get a 2-3 min syncin screen after that get the message Connection to worldserver Failed i have maild the helpdesk @ first they helps but then after a week they did not send annything i have sended them my error logs they sayd il let them be examined After a 3 weeks w8 stil no reply im sad about this i want 2 play neo again and i have no idia what it is i have me port on 8040 , reinstalt neo 4 ofer 6 times nothing .

PLZ HELP (destress call)

Extreem

it hasnt been 3 weeks dude, you were kicked out of ND while you were playing LAST week...

CarniFlex
10-08-03, 21:15
it hasnt been 3 weeks dude, you were kicked out of ND while you were playing LAST week...

You sure its that extreem treachourus monkey that left TT to join ND while stealing a few nc out of clan cash?

Other than that, I like extreem. Makes me smile when i talk to him on teamspeak :D

Shujin
10-08-03, 21:18
i dont got a prob with him ;P cant remember y he was kiked from ND, but he was and i remember it was last week ;P while he was on, and in pp1 pk'in ;P

extreem
10-08-03, 22:09
i have had this for 4 weeks no even longer the prob is i do not see neocron i can select a char but i can not sync inside the world

2. I didnt steal creds i even gave that cla 1 mil... after i left

3 if my modem disconnects and reconnects (hase to do it on his own ) so resetting it doesnt help, Then i can get ingame again

so i have 2 w8 until my modem disconnects and reconnects itself

thats why i can get online once and a while !!!

Shujin
10-08-03, 22:12
get a new modem if ur modem is goin off and on...

extreem
10-08-03, 22:14
done that same thing :(

extreem
10-08-03, 22:16
gm's plz help coz this is fubar :(:(:( cant do annything and the helpdesk dont do annything either :wtf:

Shujin
10-08-03, 22:16
gm's plz help coz this is fubar :(:(:( cant do annything and the helpdesk dont do annything either :wtf:

might wanna read what nid said ;]

extreem
10-08-03, 22:17
ty wil try

i wil come back 2 that in 5 min

Nidhogg
10-08-03, 22:18
I thought it was a fiewall issue but you later said that if your modem resets you can get on for a while. It looks like your modem may be faulty or its drivers old and buggy. Try installing the latest drivers or getting a new modem.

N

/edit I deleted my earlier post because I thought it was no longer relevant after I read that he can get on from time to time. It looks more like a hardware problem. My original post suggested that you should take a look at your firewall, especially if you've recently patched. Also, if your firewall isn't actually switched on it can still block access so you need to switch it on and approve Neocron to access the internet.

extreem
10-08-03, 22:20
as i sayd i did get a new modem same problem does neocron (the server block u when u ermmmm dissconect on a strange way (as in modem disconnects hisself ?

Shujin
10-08-03, 22:21
what do you mean by modem reseting though, do you mean it turns off and then back on? if thats the case, it could be the power supply ( the dc adapter thing ) , the modem itself ( is it plugged into surge protector? if its not might have been fired by a storm ) or could even be because its plugged into a surge protector if it is

i had a problem with my router that i had plugged into a surge protector and it kept actin like it wasnt gettin enuf power so it turned on then jus shut off later, but i had it plugged into 2 surge protectors at same time ;P so that was prolly y

also what type of connection

extreem
10-08-03, 22:22
no the ISP server disconnects the modem so it isn't a power isseu

extreem
10-08-03, 22:23
but the ISP says they arn't blocking anny ports ... so it is not my ISP.

Shujin
10-08-03, 22:24
no the ISP server disconnects the modem so it isn't a power isseu

have u contacted your isp?

and is it just neocron thats doing it or the internet itself

i also had a problem where my router kept building up errors and the router jus got plugged up and stuff, so the isp replaced the router and then it still did it, they looked up some stuff in my acc and changed some stuff around and it fixed it

extreem
10-08-03, 22:25
yes i contacted em and they say its not them yes only neo is hase this problem (anarchy online doesn't have this problem .

Shujin
10-08-03, 22:25
but the ISP says they arn't blocking anny ports ... so it is not my ISP.

well my isp says tehy block no ports but they do,
i have DSL from coastalnow.net and they firewall all connections that do not pay for static ip.

and i dont, bcuz they charge another 5$ a month for a damn static ip. so i got dynamic ip and im firewalled, but it dont affect NC

Shujin
10-08-03, 22:27
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST :O DIDNT NOTICE: O

yes i contacted em and they say its not them yes only neo is hase this problem (anarchy online doesn't have this problem .

hmm i got no clue then if it comes to an extreem ( pun alert >.< ) u might be able to solve it by reinstalling NC but like i said i dont know

extreem
10-08-03, 22:28
i askt them if they blocked it in a firewal they do not (so they say ) ansd i believe that becose if the modem disconnect and reconnects it works again so if it whas a firewal it would block me always right ? so it isn;t a firewal

extreem
10-08-03, 22:29
i did reinstal 6 times nothing i reinstald win xp aswel

Shujin
10-08-03, 22:30
i askt them if they blocked it in a firewal they do not (so they say ) ansd i believe that becose if the modem disconnect and reconnects it works again so if it whas a firewal it would block me always right ? so it isn;t a firewal

i dont get what you are saying about the modem disconnecting and reconnecting.... that sounds like the entire internet is lost to it and it reconnects to the internet..

i got a problem when i play NC for a long time, when i get off NC the onlything my router will connect to is NC and nothin else ;P but i got no prob with that, all i gotta do is reset the router and it works again.

extreem
10-08-03, 22:32
it disconnects the entire internet connection then it reconnects

after that i can not enter annymore if it disconnects and reconnects again then i CAN connect again ....

Shujin
10-08-03, 22:34
it disconnects the entire internet connection then it reconnects

after that i can not enter annymore if it disconnects and reconnects again then i CAN connect again ....
then it might be kinda connected to my problem
my router gets completely disconnected from the internet EXCEPT to nc. ( i dont know solution tho )

extreem
10-08-03, 22:38
perhaps but what i need 2 know does neo block an ip adres (coz mine is static) when a char disconects on a strange way

because my friend can connect with my account ....

gm plz advice

Shujin
10-08-03, 22:42
perhaps but what i need 2 know does neo block an ip adres (coz mine is static) when a char disconects on a strange way

because my friend can connect with my account ....

gm plz advice
try to connect thru a diff port, theres another port u can connect thru cant remember how to change it tho o.0 i duno want im talkin bout anymore tho

extreem
10-08-03, 22:44
if annyone knows what port plz tell me im desperate :'(

extreem
10-08-03, 22:49
and if annyone hase had the same problem plz tel me how i can fix this because i wanna play again

extreem
11-08-03, 00:20
plz annyone i realy want 2 play argggg im a game junkie :D

Moderators plz help