PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport]Dual Interface Hack tool

Psychoninja
10-08-03, 10:37
hmpf...
there goes my head again, coming up with strange ideas late into the night. Maybe not sleeping for +30 hours is just making my ideas a little more....creative

Anyways, my new idea would be a Dual Interface Hack tool, the actual item would've affect the hacking screen's interface/layout, the Dual Interface would just be a hacktool that would allow hackers to take down 2 barriers in OPs instead of one per person. It could also make hacks quicker and easier, and someone also be used in Hacknet (if it's ever implemented :rolleyes: (

Ofcourse the req would have to be pretty high.
I was thinking somewhere in the area of 100 Intel, 150 Hack or maybe even a tech combat req if necessary. That shoud keep just anyone from running around with it ninja hacking OPs with a buddy.

Questions/Comments?

:angel:

Hayato
10-08-03, 10:40
i like this idea as it would take op hacking to a different lvl with samll clans who cant find many hackers.

But then comes in ppl complaning about damn ninja hacking which i think is no more after the 3 hack rule

Psychoninja
10-08-03, 10:46
You would still need 2 hackers, and it can always be made so people can only use it for the first 2 barriers. You can't realy ninja hack anymore, with GR restrictions, and turrets, the problem with ninja hacking was it was so easy to get to each op and hack it, by just GR.

Cad
10-08-03, 10:51
make it a rare, with 8 parts, that can only come from MC5 and has a drop rate of 1 in 15. :rolleyes:

Psychoninja
10-08-03, 20:52
Originally posted by Cad
make it a rare, with 8 parts, that can only come from MC5 and has a drop rate of 1 in 15. :rolleyes:

Making it a rare wouldn't be a bad idea, the rest I know is just pure sarcasm :rolleyes: