PDA

View Full Version : Level spots.

leethasbro
10-08-03, 10:32
I have a 32/51 tank, and I'm wondering where would be best for me to hunt solo?

Promethius
10-08-03, 10:36
well you could solo firemobs. Tho this isn't 'soloing' but its good exp in chaos caves with a team.

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-08-03, 10:41
if your carefull you can solo anywhere. well if your patient as well. but a good solo place is the scorpion pit in el farid.

Promethius
10-08-03, 10:44
i haven't been to the scorpion pit yet....wats it like and are the mobs similir strength as chaos minions?

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-08-03, 10:47
they use a fire maybe force as well attack and they are pretty small but strong. they are about half the power of the chaos minions maybe less but they gang up on you and even open doors :eek:

the big ones are about as hard as a chaos minion.

Talios
11-08-03, 06:27
back when i was on pluto i used to level my tank there all the time. It was a nice change from the chaos caves every once in a while.

leethasbro
11-08-03, 09:52
Thanks I'll try that.

Spy<VS>Spy
11-08-03, 20:27
keep in mind that any and all leveling spots can and will probably be camped by invisible legion spy's. :)

Itth
11-08-03, 20:40
try the caves in i-03. remember to dodge the poison.

i can solo the whole cave (except boss) with my spy (200hp...)

Clothing_Option
11-08-03, 23:19
I think the safest thing would be to hunt WB at your level just bring antishock meds

greendonkeyuk
12-08-03, 13:17
does he hack? prolly not, hes a tank.....

Id go with elfarid mate, but if the queen spawns and youre alone, snarl at her and run!

Fordaz
12-08-03, 15:00
I think I_03 is the best place (If it's the same location I'm thinkig of).

Slimeworms and Flappers... they only poison, no other damage (take off all your armour and wear only a poison belt).

They're easy as hell to kill, just time consuming. No loot, but they give great exp. Also, the cave is split into sections, and it only reloads when you leave the entire cave, so if you're low on health you can go back to the last section and heal up, then go back to the next one (careful of the poison damage).

The cave's quite easy to find, GR to Sieger and head west, follow the road until you hit an intersection, and follow the north road. There's a tower with a rock next to it, the rock is the entrance to the caves.

hinch
12-08-03, 15:02
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
does he hack? prolly not, hes a tank.....

Id go with elfarid mate, but if the queen spawns and youre alone, snarl at her and run!

or just lure her into the pit like me and hive did then sit there and let her spawn

uber xp

HellHound
12-08-03, 15:11
Originally posted by hinch
or just lure her into the pit like me and hive did then sit there and let her spawn

uber xp

I remember being confused about that, but I didn't get round to asking - isn't that kind of thing why it was closed in the first place?

:confused:

hinch
12-08-03, 15:14
no idea simple solutions is close the pits off and put her in the very end room where its all open with no where to hide etc.

but tbh she doesnt exactly hurt alot all you need is a tl3 heal to out heal her

leethasbro
13-08-03, 00:17
Oh my god this outpouring of info! Thanks very much guys, it's xp I'm mainly looking for here as I can whittle down firemobs for loot. Now instead of wandering the wastes aimlessly and only occasionally finding something worth fighting, I got a battle plan. Woo!