PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Distruptor Add-Techs?

nonamebrandeggs
10-08-03, 08:03
NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE ONE!

Did they get removed from the drop pool or somethin? I been looking for over a week now.

It's pluto BTW, so if you have one SELL SELL SELL!

QuantumDelta
10-08-03, 08:04
Loot pool (refering to the thread a while back that had loot tables) isn't controlled on a single part basis...it's controlled on a "this weapon/spell/whatever" basis
If it drops a part of that weapon, it drops every part..

nonamebrandeggs
10-08-03, 08:07
Well do you have a Addtech on Pluto? No! Didn't think so! Go away!

Aww I can't stay mad at you :(.

QuantumDelta
10-08-03, 08:12
i r ickle PE ^^;

Ferabukoo
10-08-03, 08:38
your sig is toooo long kthx

Vampire222
10-08-03, 12:34
ahahahahaha

Argent
10-08-03, 14:29
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE ONE!

Did they get removed from the drop pool or somethin? I been looking for over a week now.

It's pluto BTW, so if you have one SELL SELL SELL!

My words exactly. I've been trying to get AT for Disruptor for ages.

(But, if you sell, sell it to me =)

Itth
10-08-03, 14:47
i have ATP of disruptor.............

on saturn. :P lol f00l3d

Glyc
10-08-03, 16:30
i got 2 addtech of Disruptor on Pluto. jealous? want to offer me something insanely good for them? or just 10credits? or something fair?

VirtualReGen
10-08-03, 16:32
LoL eggs =P Poor guy shouting for DAYS in plaza1 for the part lol

Glyc
10-08-03, 16:40
i try not to chill in plaza1 too much. unless im piss bored. full of "uber" people complaining about "n00bs" who just killed them/sexed them/looked at them funny.
if u want my cst skills, dm me. but don't be upset if im busy. i service a big clan and don't have a lot of spare time when im online.

Shujin
10-08-03, 16:42
Originally posted by Vampire222
ahahahahaha

heh everyone loves my japanese guy doin the *thumbs up ;P

Glyc
10-08-03, 16:48
no we dont - keep it on topic please. nonamebrandeggs doesnt want u filling up his thread with trash

Shujin
10-08-03, 16:52
Originally posted by Glyc
no we dont - keep it on topic please. nonamebrandeggs doesnt want u filling up his thread with trash

the topic is basicly trade, my trade thread got closed for bein here so u know what i dont really care if it fills up with trash. the thread question tiself was where are all the distruptor add techs

turned to do any of you have any. ( i asked I have herc anyone got a SA? ) it was closed and i was threatend with ban )

and for people not to like it, at least 5 people have add'd it to there sigs.

BlackPrince
10-08-03, 17:01
DO you have anything better to do than thread hijacking Shujin?

NoName, I've been looking all over for them, found one person who was selling them at a massively inflated price. If they are dropping, its almost as rare as level 1&2 chips.

Shujin
10-08-03, 17:23
dude is this flame shujin day?

all i even said was to 1 person and just laffing and asked if he liked the guy in my sig, now u 2 ass's jump on me so instead of tryin to flame me, try to stay on topic then

btw i dont care if hes been tryin to get it forever, bcuz ive been tryin to trade my herc for a SA forever, but that thread was closed

*dont worry u can flame me more but im off to play nc*

Zargon VII
10-08-03, 21:22
I have a few Addtechs of Disruptor. I'll trade one or two of them for one or two core of Disruptor. If you're interested, contact me at pluto.

-Adamus

Vampire222
11-08-03, 00:39
Problem solved

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 02:34
Does anyone have Adamus' email or AIM or whatever??? Glyc is a stubborn dude and won't sell it :(.

Forget My Name
11-08-03, 03:00
http://www.sw-kleinanzeigen.de/priv/Forum/wrongforum.jpg

Yeah Nid, I know... whatever... This thread is completely off base adn should not even be allowed ot exsist here.... Or should I start asking for every tech part i need in seperate threads here on this forum?

Eggs, get this shit teh hell off the general discussion forum and into the black market forum!!

Flame me, fuck off.

Zargon VII
11-08-03, 03:06
Just send me a mail in game, cap'n... we'll hook up.

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 04:59
Originally posted by Forget My Name
http://www.sw-kleinanzeigen.de/priv/Forum/wrongforum.jpg

Yeah Nid, I know... whatever... This thread is completely off base adn should not even be allowed ot exsist here.... Or should I start asking for every tech part i need in seperate threads here on this forum?

Eggs, get this shit teh hell off the general discussion forum and into the black market forum!!

Flame me, fuck off.

Actually no, I cleverly disguised it as a thread about the obscurity of Distruptor ATPs.

Forget My Name
11-08-03, 07:41
You know eggs, you are 100% correct.

I stand corrected.

nonamebrandeggs
11-08-03, 07:46
Does anyone have an addtech that they don't only wanna trade for other parts that I don't have??

Mankind
11-08-03, 07:54
Well on Saturn they are very common. I've researched at least 3 today. And I own 2. I don't know which parts are rare on Pluto but I think one of the hardest parts to find on Saturn is the Holy Thunderstorm hull. I find maybe one person selling one of those every 2 weeks. But I've managed to get 2 constructed.

Drexel
11-08-03, 09:07
Just wanted to see if I could post before this baby got pwned by Nid.