PDA

View Full Version : Need some Connections here *Please Read and Reply* *its an idea, good one too*

Shujin
10-08-03, 02:34
In the all the storage's in plaza *the ones with aggy's in them and the lazar dudes and beggers and mutant gunmen ( all of the storages ) * have an end where theres this room * kinda hidden * and on the floor is this big thing that looks like teh thing in PP 3 where u open and go into the main sewers, that made me think, why not make those into connections to the main sewers? that would be VERY storyline and would give people a place to run if a noob pk'r is chasin after them or just a 2nd level for noobs to go into to level.

ZoneVortex
10-08-03, 02:36
Originally posted by Shujin
In the all the storage's in plaza *the ones with aggy's in them and the lazar dudes and beggers and mutant gunmen ( all of the storages ) * have an end where theres this room * kinda hidden * and on the floor is this big thing that looks like teh thing in PP 3 where u open and go into the main sewers, that made me think, why not make those into connections to the main sewers? that would be VERY storyline and would give people a place to run if a noob pk'r is chasin after them or just a 2nd level for noobs to go into to level.

I dunno I'm still trying to figure out what's up with your sig o_O

But yeah that'd make sense.

xkorpio
10-08-03, 02:44
I read somewhere in the sea of the web, that this should be some conections to the main sewer, but, why arent done yet?

Dunno....

As KK's said "We're working on it" :D

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-08-03, 02:59
It would be real cool if they connected all the sewers and made it an adventure to go there.I remember in beta when I explored the pp sewers and the one in pp3 by the mutant npc's. that feeling of exploration is what I miss most in neocron :(

Shujin
10-08-03, 03:00
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
It would be real cool if they connected all the sewers and made it an adventure to go there.I remember in beta when I explored the pp sewers and the one in pp3 by the mutant npc's. that feeling of exploration is what I miss most in neocron :(

well it still links pp3 to the oz ;/ so u can wonder out into the oz thru there, u can actually get pretty lost in that place

Ascension
10-08-03, 03:03
Yes, in NeMa it says the mutants must of got into the cellers through the main sewers, but how?

Maybe the door siezed shut o_O

hinch
10-08-03, 03:17
one of them is a main sewer connection but its only one way you cant open it from within storage only from sewer side cant remember where it comes out though dont think tis the one in p1 or p2 perhaps one of the others
for some reason i think via all the time but im pretty sure it isnt

i do know its one of them though as i went through it by accident as a n00b once

MortuusLupus
10-08-03, 08:25
The crabs. Remember the crabs. And the sewage pipe.