PDA

View Full Version : Plants and such..

[TgR]KILLER
10-08-03, 02:23
u know.. those items.. i forgot the official name now ( forgive me its late here just posting this before getting some sleep )

anyway.. those plants / chairs / boxes and all that other stuff u could place in your own app.. i want it back.. my TH appy is boring.. i like plants very much.. and my TH app has 0.. i would pave it with plants if i could. so the question.. do u want those items back or not ?..

Shujin
10-08-03, 02:26
they are comin back ;P jus not in now bcuz they had to get a removal tool for them thats not to buggy, and they are makin sure that they dont fuck up again

last time they were in alot of them didnt work / were to big / were invis and blocked the whole apt ;P

i got 3 apts full of plants ;] i spent like 3 mil on them and used every single one ( they were 20k a peice so u do the math ) i got a kewl via 3 apt. has shitloads of tires around the edges, some runes above the tires, and a custum made desk

[TgR]KILLER
10-08-03, 02:29
i think that the plants came when i bought my first PE. in other words i was broke.. i got some plants tho.. because they were TL 0 i could make them myself.. but still had no money.. but i need those items back.. i want plants in my TH appy.. ow and KK.. but a manual with it.. buying 50 plants to find out what plants u needed again aint good..:(

Shujin
10-08-03, 02:30
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
i think that the plants came when i bought my first PE. in other words i was broke.. i got some plants tho.. because they were TL 0 i could make them myself.. but still had no money.. but i need those items back.. i want plants in my TH appy.. ow and KK.. but a manual with it.. buying 50 plants to find out what plants u needed again aint good..:(

yea when i realized they were TL 0, i bought TL 30 cnst and ress tool and made shitloads;P

ps. if u play on pluto ill show u my gardens ;]

Ascension
10-08-03, 02:41
Show me :eek: but make sureu water them before

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-08-03, 02:54
They have those placeable items in anarchy online.The ones in nc were a real treat but the novelty wears off quick.Art would be nice.

[TgR]KILLER
10-08-03, 21:08
my plaza 4 appy ( level 3 ) has some nice plants to.. but my brand new TH appy has 0.. since i just got it since i moved to FA.. i want my plants back :p

Shujin
10-08-03, 21:31
yea ;] i hope they put them back soon, along with the removal tool.

i seen someone selling a removal tool

X452
10-08-03, 23:18
u forgot the "i dont know wot plants are i wasnt here wen they were in" bit from the poll m8

MortuusLupus
10-08-03, 23:20
I remember when they were first introduced on the test server a few clever little bumpkins had the grand and funny idea to put large trees in doorways and on ladders so that no one could use MB. Boy those little rascals sure put a smile on my face

/end lightly veiled anger and hostility

Ascension
10-08-03, 23:40
I have a removal tool :lol: its funny

Helen Angilley
10-08-03, 23:43
When they were in people complained about them.

When they were removed people complained about them.

o_O

[TgR]KILLER
11-08-03, 03:18
i never saw anybody complain.. yea well.. about placing tree's on their doorsteps.. but u can see how big it is before u place it... and only an owner of the app should be aible to place them imo.. but still i want them back.. i visit my plaza 4 app every day because i miss the plants my TH appy has 0 it sucks :(

Drake6k
11-08-03, 03:20
http://www.rcmaxx.com/apt2.jpg

jernau
11-08-03, 03:24
Removal Tools are on sale at all the OPs on Saturn.

At least they were a week ago.

MortuusLupus
11-08-03, 05:37
Drake, he looks either very sad(:(), or very constipated(:eek::mad:O_o8| ).

Drexel
11-08-03, 06:22
God damn ... that pic of Ukko is piss funny. He even looks sad.

& to be a smart arse... Dynamic Objects.

[TgR]KILLER
11-08-03, 13:17
ok to be an smartass i want the Dynamic Objects back ingame :D
i can't go living in mt TH appy without plants no longer i think i'll die because i would be out of air to breath soon..

Brammers
11-08-03, 13:48
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
u know.. those items.. i forgot the official name now ( forgive me its late here just posting this before getting some sleep )

Dymanic objects! And yes I need to make my 5 Techlevel 2 apartments have a little character.

kurai
11-08-03, 16:49
Yeah - I want them back too.

I have plans for a lovely roof terrace garden on my Via Rosso Level 2 apartment :D

FirestarXL
11-08-03, 20:28
I still got a load in one of my plaza lvl3 apts from when they were usable. I only placed one in a stupid place, and I removed that a week or so ago using the object removal tool, so it's all good!

Originally posted by kurai

I have plans for a lovely roof terrace garden on my Via Rosso Level 2 apartment :D

Yeah me too, via rosso lv2 are the best apartments in the game, and on the roof is very cool!

:angel:

BTW, they are coming back in the next patch or two - it was hinted at in NEMA, and confirmed by someone (Callash I think) in the associated thread.

Edit: Not NEMA, it was actually neochronicle, here is the relevant comment (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71299#post855937)

[TgR]KILLER
12-08-03, 22:04
yay.. so bring it in the next patch.. and bring the patch like tomorrow..

but try to get something in it.. so we can see what we buy.. cause last time u needed to buy 50 tree's to find 1 small bush u needed.. it needs an manual or something