PDA

View Full Version : the cops are ours now

Genso(psimonk)
09-08-03, 13:25
mmwhahaha. just pay them money and there ours. mmwhahahahah http://beast.jappi.com/Neocron%20Retail%20screen%20shots/thenewcop1.jpg http://beast.jappi.com/Neocron%20Retail%20screen%20shots/thenewcop2.jpg

Ste-X
09-08-03, 13:34
:rolleyes:

Drake6k
09-08-03, 13:35
lol :lol:

Tha BeAsT
09-08-03, 13:37
hehe want to see a corrupt copbot check this out
there was a bot called click me u click on him he will change to your faction and follow you
http://beast.jappi.com/Neocron%20Test%20Server%20screen%20shots/shot0128.jpg
and my faction at the time on ts was doy he change to my faction
http://beast.jappi.com/Neocron%20Test%20Server%20screen%20shots/shot0127.jpg
so i took him to city admin and the guard dident like me they shot me and then someone saved me
http://beast.jappi.com/Neocron%20Test%20Server%20screen%20shots/shot0131.jpg
it took 40 guards to kill him. once he poped he wouldent stop.
http://beast.jappi.com/Neocron%20Test%20Server%20screen%20shots/shot0130.jpg
oh yeah hes a screen shot of the symp so far
http://beast.jappi.com/Neocron%20Test%20Server%20screen%20shots/shot0144.jpg

Stigmata
09-08-03, 13:41
nice, looking forward to seeing the flames on ND hax's and other amusing accusations

Andy

HellHound
09-08-03, 13:45
OMFG!! ND R HAX0RING BITCHES! KOS!!!

:angel:

Ste-X
09-08-03, 13:48
fs beast i want my own cop bot to follow me

Tha BeAsT
09-08-03, 13:52
oh yeah there was a hooker that followed u also buy she kept getting owned
http://beast.jappi.com/Neocron%20Test%20Server%20screen%20shots/shot0129.jpg

Chaplin
09-08-03, 15:05
Originally posted by stigmata
nice, looking forward to seeing the flames on ND hax's and other amusing accusations

Andy

:lol:

So... How does it work? Making a Copbot fighting CA-Guards?

DarkPhoenix
09-08-03, 15:33
Im assuming this is a bug?

Ascension
09-08-03, 15:53
Fakes?:eek:

Helen Angilley
09-08-03, 15:55
Originally posted by Ascention
Fakes?:eek:

Illiterate fakes at that.

*Has noticed that the bigger the ego, the lower the rate of literacy*

SilentGravity
09-08-03, 16:27
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

Umm.. whats fake about it? The first ones...well its called a bug/exploit.. Neocron has alot of those...

Second batch is on the test server... enough said...

Rizzy
09-08-03, 17:34

Why must you persist on flaming everyone on the forums? You have some whole sort of anti community thing going on here. If you don't like the people on the forums, why come here? I find it very ironic knowing who you are that you argue with so many people.

QuantumDelta
09-08-03, 17:37
Originally posted by Rizzy
Why must you persist on flaming everyone on the forums? You have some whole sort of anti community thing going on here. If you don't like the people on the forums, why come here? I find it very ironic knowing who you are that you argue with so many people.

Let her let off steam, it's not like it shows ya know...

Just give her a break man :P

Elric
09-08-03, 17:40
Originally posted by SilentGravity
Umm.. whats fake about it? The first ones...well its called a bug/exploit.. Neocron has alot of those...

and an easy one to figured out too.

Second batch is on the test server... enough said...

hmmm, interesting. Perhaps testing NPC features where they'll follow you and help out or something...

Maybe Kramer really will get his band of Bitches to follow him round one day, True pimpage.
I can see it now. Kramer and his troupe of Prostitutes being paraded all around pepperpark. Trading the bitches for cold hard nc's. that would be cool.

Rizzy
09-08-03, 17:42
The first pic happened when genso left ca and joined tg. He still had the armour on when he changed so for some reason it allowed him to wear it still. Came off when he took it off though.

Alpha-Omega
09-08-03, 17:57
I had that bug wen i switched to CM from CA

Beanie McChimp
09-08-03, 18:21
how did you get to be dome of york faction and what server were you on when you saw the click me copbot

Elric
09-08-03, 18:22
Originally posted by Beanie McChimp
how did you get to be dome of york faction and what server were you on when you saw the click me copbot
Test Server

PsiCorps
09-08-03, 18:33
LOLOL BEENIE DIES TO RANK 12 PPUS OMFG!

SilentGravity
09-08-03, 19:08
Originally posted by Elric
and an easy one to figured out too.

hmmm, interesting. Perhaps testing NPC features where they'll follow you and help out or something...

Maybe Kramer really will get his band of Bitches to follow him round one day, True pimpage.
I can see it now. Kramer and his troupe of Prostitutes being paraded all around pepperpark. Trading the bitches for cold hard nc's. that would be cool.

Its hard to tell if this is a flame or not, but ill treat it as a flame...

Have you infact been to the test server? Its like the GM playground, the Rule Storm Bot, if you click its last option it then kills you. All Custom NPC's have really messed up captions... And I would not be surprised if there infact was a bot that followed you (I have not been on test for awhile)....

Elric
09-08-03, 19:21
Originally posted by SilentGravity
Its hard to tell if this is a flame or not, but ill treat it as a flame...

Have you infact been to the test server? Its like the GM playground, the Rule Storm Bot, if you click its last option it then kills you. All Custom NPC's have really messed up captions... And I would not be surprised if there infact was a bot that followed you (I have not been on test for awhile)....

me?

flame?

never ;)

aint been on test either. I meant to recently, just never got round to it. I was just imagining it as testing of a new feature. most likely its just a GM messing with the scripts to see what can actually be done. Perhaps Callash testing stuff out to see if these things could be done for events or storyline stuff? i dunno.

as for it being a GM playground, I guess they have to test stuff too, sounds like fun :)

Genso(psimonk)
10-08-03, 03:54
mwahahah watch your backs.the corrupt copbot is after you.

Helen Angilley
10-08-03, 03:55
Originally posted by Rizzy

Yes, it's also ironic that the irony you "discovered" is no longer in effect. ;)

I don't Moderate these forums anymore, love, so that argument won't work nowadays.

jernau
10-08-03, 04:10
I don't Moderate these forums anymore, love, so that argument won't work nowadays.

You mean that you used to?

Seriously : I'd love to know if someone with such a clear "agenda" used to be a mod.

No offence meant Helen. I don't know you so I don't claim to but you have been a lot less than impartial on these boards - were you really a mod?

QuantumDelta
10-08-03, 04:14
Yes, it's also ironic that the irony you "discovered" is no longer in effect. ;)

You can chill out too :P

Edit:
Yes, Helen was a mod.
And, she was a pretty good mod, I never saw her close something for a reason another mod wouldn't, I never saw her "exploit her position."

I still think she should be modding tbh... -_-

Helen Angilley
10-08-03, 04:36
Originally posted by jernau
You mean that you used to?

Seriously : I'd love to know if someone with such a clear "agenda" used to be a mod.

No offence meant Helen. I don't know you so I don't claim to but you have been a lot less than impartial on these boards - were you really a mod?

Yup, why do you think Ragnarok isn't appearing anymore? A holiday?

Being "less impartial" is the main reason I stepped down from my position, no point in continuing to enforce the rules that I couldn't follow myself.

jernau
10-08-03, 04:58
wow - and indeed "holy f*ck"

hmm - I have to respect that.

I never thought I'd say it but "you go girl" :)

I don't have to agree with you but if what you say and QD supports is true then I do have to at least listen to you.

Shujin
10-08-03, 04:59
close this damn thread its nothin but bitchin

Rizzy
10-08-03, 05:00
I guess the reason I am a bit bitter about the situation is because i have known for quite a while and seen the flames and arguments you started as helen. Then also I have seen the threads you closed and posts you deleted because of people doing the same as you.

Shujin
10-08-03, 05:32
yep ;D

but to tell u the truth i jus dont like any thread with QD in it

MortuusLupus
10-08-03, 08:33
Helen was Raggypoo? Wow, I'm kinda stunned. 'Course, I'm dense like that :)

QuantumDelta
10-08-03, 08:35
Originally posted by Shujin
yep ;D

but to tell u the truth i jus dont like any thread with QD in it
o_O

nonamebrandeggs
10-08-03, 08:37
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
o_O

Pssst It's cuz you smell.

QuantumDelta