PDA

View Full Version : Quick reminder for everyone who's going to the Northwest pissup.

CkVega
09-08-03, 11:01
As per this thread (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68887) the night out will start at the Red Cow pub in Knutsford.

Although I've said 8:30 start time I am going to be there earlier than that as will a few others (I'll probably get there for about 7 ish)

See ya there :)

bounty
09-08-03, 11:53
don't forget your pocket protectors and star wars lunchboxes

Lucky Sparks
09-08-03, 12:47
lol great sig vega

Nidhogg
09-08-03, 14:12
I'm gonna have to cry off on grounds of extreme low funds. :( My car was serviced/MOTd/taxed today and the three came to over 600 quid! :eek: I'm in the red now and I don't get paid for another fortnight. o_O I hope you all have a great time and have a pint for me. Sorry guys.

N

P.S. I'm definitely going to the FUKING event next month so hopefully I see you all there.

Itth
09-08-03, 14:18
are you going to bring your shiny hammer?

CkVega
09-08-03, 15:11
:( Things have not gone according to plan, I'm afraid I'm gonna cancel for this weekend. I totally understand that people have had problems so we'll schedule it for another time :)

Sorry to anyone else who was coming, we'll have a night out some time, and as Nidd says we'll probably meet an FUKING :)