PDA

View Full Version : Remote Implant tools SHOULD NOT degrade in condition.

RayBob
09-08-03, 10:21
Now that remote implant tools are TL based and that a TL150 tool costs 1 million credits, the tools should last forever in EXACTLY the same way that TL150 research and construction tools do.

Can you imagine how much people would be complaining if constructors and researchers had to get their tools repaired and replaced?

The TL 150 tool for all 3 tradeskills costs approximately 1 million credits and yet ONLY the implanter's tool degrades in condition (and quite quickly). I don't think this is fair.

Ray

:mad: WHEN WILL THE RIGGER'S INTERFACE PARTS BE IN THE GAME?:mad:

dL9
09-08-03, 10:43
Hold your hoses there must be an explanation for all of this!.... or is there? :confused:

Pitspawn
09-08-03, 10:48
Something i always found unfair was that pokers are the only tradeskillers that require TWO TL150 tools (personal and remote) The personal should be a cheap tool that pokes all TL, the remote TL is for making cash so should have a TL req.

Archeus
09-08-03, 11:41
I think CST / REP /RES tools should decay as well. Quicker for higher level jobs.

Jolt
09-08-03, 12:48
Originally posted by Archeus
I think CST / REP /RES tools should decay as well. Quicker for higher level jobs.

That would hurt droners alot =x

Pokers having to buy two expensive tools doesnt make sense to me. Prices for both should be cut in half or more if they must keep the two expensive tools. >>

enablerbr
09-08-03, 13:18
if tools were allowed to DMG over time. then i want to be able research my tool and get a better tool constructed. as being able to make a new tool will never happen. they shouldn't make any tools DMG over time.

Anthonys
09-08-03, 14:05
Originally posted by enablerbr
if tools were allowed to DMG over time. then i want to be able research my tool and get a better tool constructed. as being able to make a new tool will never happen. they shouldn't make any tools DMG over time.

Agreed...

They have to fix the tools to not degrade...

The personal Implant tool does not degrade....

The remote only starts to break a bit after "X" number of pokes sometimes a busy poker can nuke the tool in an hour...

Imagine if everyone stiffed a poker with a 150 Remote tool...

This is why a poker will ask for 20k an Imp Upfront... Just to make sure they can buy a new tool etc...