PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Recall This?

Mankind
09-08-03, 06:25
In the past before Neocron was released into Public Beta, there was some information about the game stating that the further you went out into the wastelands, the more toxic things got, and that you would need special armor to travel safely.

Will this finally be implemented when every class gets their power armor, or was this just a generalization of the hazardous monsters you can find away from the city?

Arcadius
09-08-03, 07:19
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47276

nonamebrandeggs
09-08-03, 07:30
OMG! It's Sigma! Bring back Sigma!!!

Drake6k
09-08-03, 07:46
lololololol I remember that thread :lol:

SigmaDraconis
09-08-03, 07:46
Well as well know alot of things (ok just about everything KK said) has changed since PB release :\

And they did too work on mines ^.^ they used PC tho :wtf:

Nidhogg
09-08-03, 12:31
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
OMG! It's Sigma! Bring back Sigma!!! Er, yeah. Bring back someone who accuses the devs of being liars just because everything in their initial treatment didn't make it to retail. That's a valuable member of the community right there. o_O

N

Psychoninja
09-08-03, 12:34
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
OMG! It's Sigma! Bring back Sigma!!!

Sigma's still around.....

In our hearths and in our thoughts.....I think I had Nid going there for a sec ;) :p

Check out #ncr or ncr forums if you really miss him :rolleyes:

Lucky Sparks
09-08-03, 12:36
hahaha agreed some things are better left out. I have enough trouble dodging doy and Y bots. Add radiation to that and it would get really messy.

Beanie McChimp
09-08-03, 12:44
I WANT UNDERWATER ZONES

Dribble Joy
09-08-03, 12:45
Well, the reason DoY is out of touch with NC is because of the radiation in the wastelands, after the ceres wars.
When I first started I was scared to go out side, thought I would slowly melt.
Rad storms or summat would be cool, you'd have to run like fuck to the next zone.
Getting to the DoY gates would be a real challenge, DoT from radiation as you got into the watselands towards the north.

Alpha-Omega
09-08-03, 17:58
Originally posted by Beanie McChimp
I WANT UNDERWATER ZONES

Ditto

Elric
09-08-03, 18:03
Originally posted by Alpha-Omega
Ditto

make that a double ;)

Delloda
09-08-03, 18:23
I want the stealth spell, teleport spell and the control undead thingy's spells!!!! We will be extra uber once more! :cool:

Vash th3 Flash
09-08-03, 18:33
If you really want sigma that bad, he's at the face of mankind forums. Still the same sigma we love.

nonamebrandeggs
09-08-03, 18:37
Ahaha he contacted me last night o_O.

Hidden Godoffej
09-08-03, 18:41
I'm thinking the "Undead thingy spell" is Summon Soul Cluster...
Yeah. I wish we had skeletons or something, though... there would be a lot more PPUs.