PDA

View Full Version : History of DoY since Ceres War?

nova
08-08-03, 22:46
When DoY comes out or I hope maybe before it comes out.
Will there be any backstory has to whats been happening in DoY since the ceres war?
To show what happen after Regant's new ruler took power and
why the people of DoY now want to attack Neocron

QuantumDelta
08-08-03, 22:48
Well Kernel, I don't think anyone knows for sure except maybe Callash.. but, Callash seems on top of things and he's the type of guy that would cover this... if he sees this post I'm pretty sure if he hadn't planned to already, he will include a few NPCs which would explain a little bit of a story about what happened with DoY ...or some such.

I doubt it'll be obvious at the beginning though, since no one knows who is leading DoY :)

HellHound
08-08-03, 22:51
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
I doubt it'll be obvious at the beginning though, since no one knows who is leading DoY :)

It's Elvis, you fool. :p

Dardalion
08-08-03, 23:11
Originally posted by HellHound

OMFG your so right - I mean I knew he wasnt dead but did wonder where he had gone :cool:

Callash
08-08-03, 23:17
Originally posted by HellHound
:eek: Damn! *walks off to write a new storyline*

Dardalion
08-08-03, 23:24
Originally posted by Callash

ROFLMAO

Vampire222
08-08-03, 23:33
me, i'm the ruler of The Dome, decendant of ceres himself

HellHound
08-08-03, 23:59
Originally posted by Callash

Who says our feedback doesn't get listened to? :D

Trip
09-08-03, 00:52
i bet you its lioon rezas father or something...

Redav Thrad: "lioon....i am...your father"
Lioon Reeza: "noooooooooooooo"
follow with falling down a cliff and grabbing a bracnch out of the clifface and then a Transport glider comes in and picks the bastard up.

although i read the history i still didn't get why the 2 sides went to war anyways...

nova
09-08-03, 02:34
They went to war cause Ceres wouldn't let Regant have access to the Ceres disks because his father choose war. So Regant finally got fed up wanted to use the Ceres disk so they went to war with DoY to free the disk and release them to everyone.

QuantumDelta
09-08-03, 02:36
Originally posted by nova
They went to war cause Ceres wouldn't let Regant have access to the Ceres disks because his father choose war. So Regant finally got fred up wanted to use the Ceres disk so they went to war with DoY to free the disk and release them to everyone.

Hmm, so they had FREs back then too...
LOL sorry I had to...funniest-typo-EVER

nova
09-08-03, 02:49
Where is that preview button anyway :P

Dribble Joy
09-08-03, 03:37
next to the submit button, about an inch over. Jesus my dog smells, ugh.
Popcorn mixed with sweat urine and mud O_o
Kinda the whole point of DoY is that we Have NO idea what, who and why about anything going on in there for the last 150+ years since 2585 when the ceres wars ended.
Finding out is what will hopefully add some more fun to all this.

nova
09-08-03, 03:46
Yes, but since you will be able to be a member of the DoY when it comes out. Shouldn't the people that live there know whats been going on there.

enablerbr
09-08-03, 04:43
i think the runners of DoY should get new skins as they've been living in a bombout home for years. so should be semi-mutant by now.
for that matter maybe new special abilities also.:D