PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V3/8-2 Discussion

Callash
08-08-03, 19:58
The new Neocronicle (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=143) is out, have fun :)

Special thanks go out to Yashila and Honeypot for translations.

Zargon VII
08-08-03, 20:33
Well done, Callash. I think you're really coming into your own in terms of style.

I'm a little confused about the Diamond annoucement though.... could this herald the return of Dyanamic Objects?

Psycho_Soldier
08-08-03, 20:48
A few days ago, a fierce armed conflict arose between government troops and rebels of the Twilight Guardian in Pepper Park. Startlingly, the rebels were assisted by the local gangsters of the Black Dragons. The Cityadmin had been collecting data of an imminent attack, even though nothing specific was acquired.

As the attack commenced, Pepper Park resembled a frightening image for a long time. The rebels gained entry through some smuggler route, destroyed the CopBots that were supposed to calm Pepper Park at least rudimentarily. The rebels continued their way marauding, looting and murdering in local shops and small Clubs. After a long and grueling fight, costing the lives of many innocent, the attackers were finally pushed back.

The nature of the canyon rebel and Black Dragon mafia is now under investigation. As yet it was known that these two groups did not respect each other too much. It can only be guessed who may be pulling strings behind the curtain, so these two enemies became allies in fighting us.

Now shouldn't there be a event to show this? TG fighting w/ BD against CA and Copbots in PP? Then remove the copbots completely from PP and make BD allied with TG. I think whatever happens in Neocronical should be a event, nothing big or anything and for cases like this, the whole server shouldn't know, just the factions involved, make use of the faction councelors and have them help with events like this. When something like this happens, where a faction becomes allied to another in Neocronical or become neutral it should automatically happen after or during a event it happened in.

lullysing
08-08-03, 20:48
That scientist is just a moron. You ALWAYS send in observation drones first....you just don't rush in there...

And scientists are supposed to be somewhat bright... pffwah.

Tregard
08-08-03, 21:07
Originally posted by lullysing
That scientist is just a moron. You ALWAYS send in observation drones first....you just don't rush in there...

And scientists are supposed to be somewhat bright... pffwah.

*giggles*
Has anyone noticed the scientists name? :rolleyes: :D

Richard Adregen
08-08-03, 21:11
Hagen Yager, the terrorist leader who aged in the Canyon, has been boasting about his connections to the Dome of York. We managed to get a record of his statements. Analysis confirms that with 90% chance, it really is the voice of Yager. An excerpt of his speech follows:"[...] The noose is [...] tightening around [...] Neocron. We are [...] superior to [...] the tyranny. Nothing can [...] stop us. We are [...] allied [...] to the Dome of York. We can [...] achieve anything [...] with their help. As soon as [...] we control [...] Neocron [...], we will [...] control [...] everything. Even [...] the Dome of York. We only [...] have despise and plasma [...] for the [...] traitors. The Situation [...] was never that good. [...] We just need to [...] be strong."

Yet again, this shows the sickness of Yagers mind, and how superior we are to his group of deranged idiots. Nothing else needs to be added

This piece clearly shows the propaganda-esque style of the Neocronicle. How can we trust the Cronicle if it doesn't even print a full part? Those [...] are cuts from the full speech, made that way to show a twisted point of view. The Twilight Guardian may not be peaceful, but they are not bent on world domination! I wonder what the full speech was... Maybe the Voice of the Resistance will have something to say about this!

RA.

trigger hurt
08-08-03, 21:14
Does this mean we can get titan armor now?

excellent release

Richard Adregen
08-08-03, 21:15
Trig: Yep. It should mean that...

RA.

Tazo
09-08-03, 00:50
Originally posted by Zargon VII
I'm a little confused about the Diamond annoucement though.... could this herald the return of Dyanamic Objects?
yes, it... err... could :D

Callash
09-08-03, 00:55
They are scheduled to come back with the next patch.

So

Originally posted by Tazo
yes, it... err... could :D
...exactly :)

QuantumDelta
09-08-03, 01:05
Cool.

Nice Neocronicle.
And LOL at something completely unrelated :P

Tazo
09-08-03, 01:12
Originally posted by Callash
...exactly :)
OMG :eek:

FirestarXL
09-08-03, 02:21
Yeah, the object removal tool is already in retail and working perfectly (I used it to remove one of my more idioticly placed items a few days ago :D ), so I welcome the return of those objects!

Overall a good chronical, keep making tangible links between it and the server worlds, and it's all good!

Dribble Joy
09-08-03, 03:27
What is the situation with the Queen spawning?
I heard that it only appeared when spawned by a GM, or that it appears rarely and randomly.

Spent a good few hours in there and we didn't find one.

VVerevvolf
09-08-03, 03:37
It has a random spawn, it can respawn after 10 secs or after 5 days :)

Dribble Joy
09-08-03, 03:38
buggar

VVerevvolf
09-08-03, 03:43
http://neocron2.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71307