PDA

View Full Version : request for next patch

hinch
08-08-03, 14:09
can we have some of the fucked up zones reopened and fixed please.

elfiad village
oz7
a few op undergrounds
regents legasy?
gaya mine (fix it pls fs)
tech haven under construction section its huge put something in it

i think after over a year of these places being closed its about time they got fixed

El_MUERkO
08-08-03, 14:10
El Farid is fixed on all servers but work away on the rest :)

Rith
08-08-03, 14:20
NERF THE LIBERATOR!!!!

(just kidding)

:angel: :angel:

Nexxy
08-08-03, 14:23
i think he means make the el farid boss mob spawn...

Tazo
08-08-03, 14:26
Originally posted by Nexxy
i think he means make the el farid boss mob spawn...
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71214

threads are made for reading...

Yalson
08-08-03, 15:57
Whats wrong with Ghey mine?

kurai
08-08-03, 16:21
Originally posted by Yalson
Whats wrong with Ghey mine? Go there.
Fatal seven times on the way in. Five times while you are wandering around, including falling 300 feet off a ladder with broken object clipping. Fatal eight times on the way out.
Get your position set to somewhere bizarre 1200 feet up a mountain, or indeed, just mid-air - no mountain involved - after you re-log after the 18th fatal.
Fall. Die. (Yes - even with serverside death you can still die from falling if you are high enough, or your health is low enough).

Then you will have experienced the joyous creation that is Ghey Mine. :D

Yalson
08-08-03, 16:40
Went there yesterday evening for the first time.

didn't fatal - only problems i experienced were sometimes I was running on whilst to my teammates I was standing still. Also I fell down behind the ladder and had to reset. One of my team mates crashed once (nothing unusual there :-))

Quite enjoyed it - We came home with a couple of STORM lasers. Acutally I thought it was a nicely designed area hehe.

but I agree, stuff like OZ_7 needs sorting out

GreyFish
08-08-03, 20:25
Does anyone know if the underground passage from the mutant chapel in the outzone also connect to OZ_7? (it's blocked off too).

and another thing - i remeber seeing something about a zone called 'rooftops' i'm pretty sure it's on the OZ too - is it the same az OZ_7? or is it one of the other ones you can reach?

Oh, and i totally agree about the TH reactor zone, it's a bit pointless atm :)

Progenitor
08-08-03, 20:33
I thought "rooftops" was OZ6 ??

Has anyone ever been able to jump up on top of any of those roofs?

I know there are a lot of ENLIGHTED ACOLYTE's and ENLIGHTED PREACHER's on the rooftops there - along with all of those damm bats.

-p