PDA

View Full Version : Uranus - Canyon Seige Brainstorm

Barar
08-08-03, 14:02
This is a further thread to the canyon seige thead which go started

The aim is to get some ideas for events

- The seige I would like to see as the end product of a number of smaller events that are all themed towards attacking the TG Canyon

- So for moment focusing on the minievents - clans may even get some alliances out of it (!)

- Treasure hunt Run from prob city side that is themed around TG stealing a weapon maybe from city win the competition get the prize - cryptic clues that strategically places TG give you after you find them .. ( perhaps in wastelands or perhaps around city )

- Id like to do a city to MB race but vehicles are bit unreliable ... of couse with some obstacles on the way to distroy

- Some organise mass attack defend battles at ops would be cool

- also bringing in other factions against ppl so sl hits can be more managed as this could be a problem ultimatly

( anyone got a web page that shows whos allied to who ?? etc )

So whats needed ???

1.. Ideas List your events that you want to see
Remember
There is no GM involvment
GR situation - Clans will prob open up GRs if event happening
Any prizes come as a result of sponsorship from clans, donation from players
Soul light hits - we all hate them
They want to happen over 3 - 4 hours
Think about all the different classes
The less involvement from the organisers the better ( once we given rules out let ppl get on with it )

2.. If you would like to get involved in the organising and impleentation DM me I need

5 - 6 PPL Who are regularly on that are happy to organise it and maintain running it
Ideally a German player / Bi Lingual
Someone from Synchs / uTs just because of their dominance on Uranus
Be nice to have some ppl who rp the events

Security team for obvious reasons

Clans that want to put up weapons / parts / cash

3.. Theres probably loads more which Ill list as I go :)

hinch
08-08-03, 14:06
i need everyone over from jupiter fully and lvled up to at least /45 so we can give you a fight :)

Vamil
08-08-03, 14:18
Barar all those idea's are great... but i see a couple problems is all.

The Server is dead, no denying that. Player events/GM events aren't really gonna save the server.

The seige I would like to see as the end product of a number of smaller events that are all themed towards attacking the TG Canyon

theres one TG clan on Uranus that i can think of but .. there not that big, RDZ. Attacking canyons would result in a lot of dead RDZ... nm that i forgot TS faction would be there on there side

So for moment focusing on the minievents - clans may even get some alliances out of it

Theres 2 alliances i can think of, The Axis of Evil factions (TS,TG, FA) and the rest of the server for the other alliance. And the Sad part is ... the evil faction out numbers the rest of the server
o_O

also bringing in other factions against ppl so sl hits can be more managed as this could be a problem ultimatly

That would be great in like pepper park or the fights at MB, but not in warzones.

hinch
08-08-03, 14:22
Originally posted by Vamil

theres one TG clan on Uranus that i can think of but .. there not that big, RDZ. Attacking canyons would result in a lot of dead RDZ... nm that i forgot TS faction would be there on there side

Theres 2 alliances i can think of, The Axis of Evil factions (TS,TG, FA) and the rest of the server for the other alliance. And the Sad part is ... the evil faction out numbers the rest of the server
o_O

point 1 theres more than you realise
point 2 if we have our way tsu will be on your side not on ours

greendonkeyuk
08-08-03, 14:31
Hinch they should rename you DR EVIL!

"I will ransom the chaos caves for 1 million dollars *pinky shakes and evil grin*"

Hinch has a plan guys, and yeah ive heard of it already, it will shake up the server a little at least. Yes there will be all the action you need.

How long is it gonna take though hinch? till youre all sorted?

@ barar

I agree with your ideas, id like to pitch in, let me get the old grey matter workin and ill try to think up some ideas.

Beanie McChimp
08-08-03, 14:33
there could be an event in the graves where there is a mystic item and you have clues and you have to search in special areas in the desert

QuantumDelta
08-08-03, 14:37
Obviously I'll continue to show my support for ya hinch, and if ya guys need it for the canyon thing I can be there, bringing other =SSC= shouldn't be too hard, most of 'em wanna fight as much as I do.

hinch
08-08-03, 14:42
depending on when he`s looking at doing it depends on how much support i`ll need from you and rabbit

Barar
08-08-03, 19:12
Theres always Crahn on TG side but yeah TGs big powerbase has gone TS

REMUS
09-08-03, 00:38
omfg now i have to pull my finger out and level my remus tank on uranus hehe ^_^ when is this event likely to occour?

EDIT: OMFG 666 posts this thread is officially evil and gonna be doomed i tell ya :p :angel:

hinch
09-08-03, 05:27
as soon as i can put together a force big enough to handle about 200 incoming to canyon :)

im having problems getting everyones accounts reactivated to get uranus chars setup :( couple of guys have been waiting over a week now so god knows how long its going to take

Dribble Joy
09-08-03, 18:12
Skulls (whats left of us) are availiable for hire to any of the two sides for any/all the events.
We need some cash lovin'

Aside from that, yeah good ideas, I need some action bad.