PDA

View Full Version : My appologies to the owner of this appt

nonamebrandeggs
08-08-03, 07:48
The DRE one in Plaza 3 on Pluto;

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot0188.JPG

We had a crackhead party in it, and left a little blood on the floor.

ZoneVortex
08-08-03, 08:18
WOoo sucks to be that guy.

bounty
08-08-03, 08:19
That's him :-/

ZoneVortex
08-08-03, 08:20
Originally posted by bounty
That's him :-/

lol I know

KramerTheWeird
08-08-03, 10:53
I can't wait for the day I come to my apartment and there's a bunch of thugs waiting at the door :) hehe it'll be fun

Xian
08-08-03, 11:03
Good to be CM.. invisible copbots watch my every move. :D

Bloody pervs..

Mingerroo
08-08-03, 11:31
Yeh Xian, I know what you mean. It makes no sense that TT and DRE are not watched by copbots in their apts, but Crahn, TG and CM are all watched by copbots, a bug methinks.

Xian
08-08-03, 11:42
Originally posted by Mingerroo
Yeh Xian, I know what you mean. It makes no sense that TT and DRE are not watched by copbots in their apts, but Crahn, TG and CM are all watched by copbots, a bug methinks.

Just slightly. It's annoying that I follow TG up to their conveniently-bought MB apps (that aren't necessarily owned by them, maybe the clan since they can't actually get in just sit inside hoping nobody can guess the piece-of-piss password) and all I can do is sex them. :(

FirestarXL
08-08-03, 12:29
How did you get in, did he actually set the password to his own name? o_O

hinch
08-08-03, 12:32
the reason crahn, cm , tg are copbot watched is because when you leave your appt your in an anarchy zone and can be shot

in the other factinos you leave your appt your in a safe zone so the idea behind making the other appts safe zones is because there are none outside

Xian
08-08-03, 12:51
Originally posted by hinch
the reason crahn, cm , tg are copbot watched is because when you leave your appt your in an anarchy zone and can be shot

in the other factinos you leave your appt your in a safe zone so the idea behind making the other appts safe zones is because there are none outside

That sucks though. Bascially means CM can sit in TG territory without fear of attack and vice versa. It's hardly like they sneak in, anyway.

How did you get in, did he actually set the password to his own name?

Guessing is your friend.

Jolt
08-08-03, 13:05

Thats what i was thinking, but then the Techhaven apartments are anarchy zone's.

Archeus
08-08-03, 13:37
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
I can't wait for the day I come to my apartment and there's a bunch of thugs waiting at the door :) hehe it'll be fun

I got a job to hunt down some clan leader who had ripped people off. After an hour I found his apartment and when I got in all his clan mates were waiting at the door for him.

So I left and DM'ed the person who hired me. He goes in, next one comes running out half dead, then 2 more go running in from the GR again, and one of them goes running in again.

Then a few minutes later the Clan leader goes in, then comes back from the GR and goes in, then runs out again. After 2 minutes there were 5-6 scared people standing around the lift.

hinch
08-08-03, 14:03
so after all that the person that hired you went in and scared the shits outta them 6 people anyway?

Archeus
08-08-03, 14:19
so after all that the person that hired you went in and scared the shits outta them 6 people anyway?

Actually killed them a lot.. he was pretty pissed it seems. Funny to watch them going in thinking they could take him

hinch
08-08-03, 14:23
wasnt an apu monk by anychance was it :)

Archeus
08-08-03, 18:01
wasnt an apu monk by anychance was it :)

I don't recall sorry. :) I do remember the guy who had scammed him was screaming "If you have a problem you attack me, not my clan!" :rolleyes: and at least two of his clan quit after they heard why they were being ganked.

Vampire222
08-08-03, 18:52
omg pwnage, cracky tends to use the dex 115 radiation suit, on a pe hahaha, he rules