PDA

View Full Version : STORM Bots CA HQ, where oh where?

Kendo Averly
08-08-03, 03:34
On Jupiter there's 8 in CA HQ.

On Pluto, there's 0.

Hasn't been any in there, ever.

What's going on? It mentioned in Neochronicle ages ago there was going to be STORM bot support in there? on Jupiter they're Elite STORM bots too, 120/120.

Arcadius
08-08-03, 04:10
Mwahahahha poor feeble CityAdministration, can't even protect it's own headquarters. :angel:

Kendo Averly
08-08-03, 04:12
This is more a case of NCPD's superiors not handing out the goods :rolleyes: and manpower.

enablerbr
08-08-03, 04:54
i remember 1 of the early early videos for neocron showed runners buying NCPD copbot uniforms. oops sorry off topic slightly.

REMUS
08-08-03, 05:16
maybe its becuase jupiter ca hq gets raided more? on pluto its maybe been camped 20-25 times?

Marx
08-08-03, 06:34
Yeah - Jupiter is pretty damned hardcore compared to Pluto nowadays

:(

Colt45
08-08-03, 07:18
Pluto is like KK's recycled sewage made into drinkable water.

MortuusLupus
08-08-03, 08:06
I don't recommend trying to drink Pluto, however. You might get a virus. (computer virus, get it? It's funny!) That sort of thing would be a very shocking experience. (Shocking, 'cause there's electricity! Ha! I crack myself up!)

PsiCorps
08-08-03, 08:46
i think its cause people on jupitar used to exploit it there, and pluto being the angels that they are (yeah right!) didnt so there was no need, we talking about NCPD HQ or CA HQ?

hinch
08-08-03, 10:57
theres always been fk loads of storm bots in there since we took to lvling in there back in december

its there i capped my char

Kendo Averly
08-08-03, 13:29
Originally posted by PsiCorps
i think its cause people on jupitar used to exploit it there, and pluto being the angels that they are (yeah right!) didnt so there was no need, we talking about NCPD HQ or CA HQ?

On Jupiter there's 8 in CA HQ.

They do on Pluto too.

Janos Blake
08-08-03, 14:18
Originally posted by REMUS
maybe its becuase jupiter ca hq gets raided more? on pluto its maybe been camped 20-25 times?

Right now, Pluto CA HQ is a soft target. The only thing stopping anti-CA runners from using it as a hunting ground is the few Runners who annoy said anti-CA runners enough until they go away.

This discussion isn't a case of one server being more hardcore than the other, it's more of a complaint of problems in the storyline development. The in-character press reported that STORM Bots would be assigned to CA HQ, so they should be there on -all- servers.