PDA

View Full Version : Swapping apps between runners

TheonlyoneIknow
08-08-03, 01:16
If I happen to sell/give my app to another runner and the cabs are full of stuff, (ID'd techs to be precise, hence my asking), upon the new owner "registering" it, will the items in the cabs still be there when they take residence?

If they will still be there for the new owner, it will save me swapping out about 300 ID'd techs and hence a lot of time.

Any help is much appreciated, thanking you in advance.

Hidden Godoffej
08-08-03, 01:18
I'm not sure about the items staying (it seems logical for them to), but I just want to warn you that if you ever (*EVER*) delete your character, that apartment and anything that's in it will disappear.

Nexxy
08-08-03, 01:19
You can, when i made a new char i gave my key to a friend and he activated it. Deleted the char made a new one activated the key and it worked. Took me a while to be able to open cabs though.

Sleawer
08-08-03, 01:20
What Hidden said, your items in cabinets will stay there, but do not delete that char, or the appt will be deleted aswell.

bubby
08-08-03, 01:52
will not delete if the other person activates the key, it transfers to them, i have done this with 500 rares in cabs, traded it, deleted the character, then made a new character and he gave me back the key, all the items were still there, right as rain :)

TheonlyoneIknow
08-08-03, 03:05
Thx guys for posting. I know that deleting char removes ALL traces in doing so, I just want to give the app to fellow clan member.

Nice one :)

Legoias
08-08-03, 03:33
I dont think thats 100% true. I deleted my Character who registered a TH2 appartment, but first I allowed one of my other characters to re-register the key. Anyway I forgot about it for a long time then when visiting TH I popped into the appt. I looked through the units and found them full of wep and veh parts (loot from the TH cores) stuff I had collected on my old character.

Ryuben
08-08-03, 03:34
carefull they will say this is an exploit and nerf it to hell!

Legoias
08-08-03, 03:41
Originally posted by Ryuben
carefull they will say this is an exploit and nerf it to hell!

I wasn't bothered about the contents it was all valuable when my char was new but by the time i visited the appt again i was all crap really. TBH i think there is not certainty at all.