PDA

View Full Version : Trigun - the priest - spoilers to the show

paladin655
07-08-03, 19:43
okay two days ago i was watching the show trigun on a adult swim. and the priest died my fav chara. in the show. then i watched it again last time. hoping for some surprise move like he was still alive but he was not. This was really vash's fault. If he never filled wolfword (sp) head with all the bull crap on not killing any one he would of survived.

ChronicCrypt
07-08-03, 20:23
yea i know i was sad too:( wolfwood pwned...

anyway... its true that he might not have died if vash didnt fill his head with that crap but it was wolfwoods decision to follow by it or not to.... obviouslly he aggreed on some level with vash's ideas because if he hadnt... he wouldnt have hesitated..

just 1 more thing... vash actually killed someone last night!! i didnt think he would do it but he did. now hes gonna suffer his whole life

phunqe
07-08-03, 20:24
It's puff puff pass o_O o_O

EDIT: Ok, someone apparently did understand what the thing was about :p

Ryuben
07-08-03, 20:26
puff puff hmmm still makes no sense

hands out a bowl of mushrooms

http://www.sw-kleinanzeigen.de/priv/Forum/wrongforum.jpg

*ph33r*
07-08-03, 20:26
que?

leethasbro
07-08-03, 20:30
Yeah, Vash sorta had to put a bullet in that guy's head so that Meryl wouldn't die. Wait til you see the last episode. You're gonna be all like OMG WTF OMG WOWWEEE!@!!!

QuantumDelta
07-08-03, 20:34
Reminds me of.....err most animes :P

Legoias
07-08-03, 20:42
/walks into the room...

Erm, sorry i took a wrong turn.

Tregard
07-08-03, 21:02
Originally posted by Legoias
/walks into the room...

Erm, sorry i took a wrong turn.

Probablt at Albequerque (spelling?) :D

leethasbro
07-08-03, 22:41
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Reminds me of.....err most animes :P

Yeah hehe... except Hellsing, I was bummed out by the ending of that one because I didn't want it to be over.

Vash th3 Flash
07-08-03, 22:45
Yeah Trigun is a great show. I hated when Wolfwood died. I actualy started crying.

Darkborg
07-08-03, 22:57
hmmm there well vash just needs to realise what it was that his girlfriend told him ( for real ) ( take care of whatshisname)( care like in CS/HL/DMGboost :D :p :D :D )