PDA

View Full Version : Thank you! No WHIMPERING permitted

Velvet
07-08-03, 09:28
That was fun!
A whole evening in Neocron and not a shot fired. And I had fun!
Thanks to Accerba the PPU, Kimberly & Carl and two event GMs and other people at a party in Via Rosso. That was really nice. Thank you all. By the way: I want a Warbot for shopping. Nothing can carry more bags and gets you a first class service wherever you go. Only point I must criticize: Even a god-like GM can`t transform in a half naked good looking guy…:lol:
And I discovered my long lost big brother QuantumDelta (“call me QD!”). A family reuniting in Neocron. Feel hugged big brother!
And I met Scorpius who is a friend of “QD” and gave me a real nice present. Thank you Scorpius I stared at it the whole night.
Thanks to everyone who made this evening a special one!
(I think I misspelled some of the names. Sorry):(

P.S.
Dear Slaytor: If you trust me again with 525.000 nc I could be tempted. ;)

P.P.S.
Don`t you dare to let your negative vibrations bugger up this thread!
And watch your language!
Am I too motherly? :D

Pfehh
07-08-03, 09:31
Bleh, I must have missed it.

neophotographer
07-08-03, 10:24
Originally posted by Velvet
That was fun!
A whole evening in Neocron and not a shot fired. And I had fun!
Thanks to Accerba the PPU, Kimberly & Carl and two event GMs and other people at a party in Via Rosso. That was really nice. Thank you all. By the way: I want a Warbot for shopping. Nothing can carry more bags and gets you a first class service wherever you go. Only point I must criticize: Even a god-like GM can`t transform in a half naked good looking guy…:lol:
And I discovered my long lost big brother QuantumDelta (“call me QD!”). A family reuniting in Neocron. Feel hugged big brother!
And I met Scorpius who is a friend of “QD” and gave me a real nice present. Thank you Scorpius I stared at it the whole night.
Thanks to everyone who made this evening a special one!
(I think I misspelled some of the names. Sorry):(

P.S.
Dear Slaytor: If you trust me again with 525.000 nc I could be tempted. ;)

P.P.S.
And watch your language!
Am I too motherly? :D

:( I wish I coulda been there. :( damn. someome needs to PM me when these things are going down and I can arrive and get pics! :lol: I love pics too much right QD?

Stacey

ZoneVortex
07-08-03, 10:37
What server?

neophotographer
07-08-03, 10:48
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
What server?

It was on Uranus I believe since she mentioned QD and I have seen her posting about uranus before.......just a guess tho and it could be wrong..

Stacey

Velvet
07-08-03, 11:04
Yes, it was on Uranus. ;)
I died that evening one minute after i started hunting mobs.:mad:

So i went to plaza 1, met "QD" heard about the party (NC-trading channel). Bought booze and went there.

Well, after all that "bad vibrations" postings i thought a
I ENJOYED IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I LIKE NC!
posting would be nice:lol:

@Stacey
Accebera will throw a birthday party in the near future. I`ll let you know when and where.:p

enablerbr
07-08-03, 11:30
neophotographer your not a very good snoop. if you can't get the scoops. think you need to start looking for better snitches. as you seem lacking in advance info.:)

greendonkeyuk
07-08-03, 12:49
it was announced by accebera on ooc channel last night, normally its full of spam on there so most people switch it off, i was quite pissed and in need of a laugh so i tuned into a broadcast from radio lexx0r and had a giggle.

QuantumDelta
07-08-03, 13:32
Yep, uranus, I was off busy saving some PEs from a heard of rampaging WBs....

(I'm not actually kidding it was like GM Spam, I had three spam ON ME just after the other two left) o_O

Oh'n'Pyper clear up your PMs :P

greendonkeyuk
07-08-03, 13:55
i have been, ive been waitin for a reply from you.

hinch
07-08-03, 13:56
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Yep, uranus, I was off busy saving some PEs from a heard of rampaging WBs....

(I'm not actually kidding it was like GM Spam, I had three spam ON ME just after the other two left) o_O

Oh'n'Pyper clear up your PMs :P

told you i was getting hunted by the fuckers the 6 that chased me then the other like 30 that spawned on us

and the ones that spawned on my head when you crashed and i was hacking the other one it was nuts spawn rate

btw did you get a screenie of the launcher parade? that was funny as fuck

XanX
07-08-03, 14:53
Originally posted by Velvet

[/B]

You said it not me :D

neophotographer
08-08-03, 13:19
Originally posted by enablerbr
neophotographer your not a very good snoop. if you can't get the scoops. think you need to start looking for better snitches. as you seem lacking in advance info.:)

I don't even play on the uranus server. and it's not like anyone ever posts evnts in the events forum. :lol: (well a few, but not very many)

Stacey

hinch
08-08-03, 13:23
i grabbed one or 2 from last nights little sex fest

me ofc being the cutest female pe in the place everyone wanted to 3 some me :) i`ll post them here when i get home

Lexxuk
08-08-03, 15:17
Originally posted by hinch
i grabbed one or 2 from last nights little sex fest

me ofc being the cutest female pe in the place everyone wanted to 3 some me :) i`ll post them here when i get home

:eek: :eek: 8| 8| :lol:

You didnt manage to toast them bots hinchy babes? Sheesh dude, you shoulda said "oi, come here n pwn these warbots for me" then I coulda said "no" :p

Radio Lexx0r? O_o

hinch
08-08-03, 15:19
you did say no which is why qd came to save my ass

Velvet
08-08-03, 15:20
Originally posted by hinch
i grabbed one or 2 from last nights little sex fest]

Oh, oh...
PLease check the photos for reprehensible content before! :p

me ofc being the cutest female pe in the place everyone wanted to 3 some me :)

Thats not totally true:D

hinch
08-08-03, 15:21
tis too

btw accbera is being renamed to "accbera the pperv"