PDA

View Full Version : KK Please fix the damage displayed on Mobs.

Richard Blade
07-08-03, 04:50
My toon was hunting at the milbase and I got 1664 nc for killing a warbot. I usually get 2453 or so.
Two other runners hit it just after I did. They didn't see my damage, and I didn't see theirs. I didn't run up to hack it because I'm tired of being called a thief. But, they thought I was going to. Even though it was mine.

Please fix the damage displayed from people at a distance so we can stop ganking each others targets. Not to mention, nobody likes to be accused of being a cheater / theif / misc insult here.

Xian
07-08-03, 04:54
I normally see the damage numbers before I even see players, so I don't know whats up there.

Drexel
07-08-03, 05:00
I seems that if you are both facing the mob (attacking form the same general direction) you see each others damage, but if you are about angled over 90 degrees to the other attacker, their hits dont appear.

And your right , it does cause some issues.

Richard Blade
07-08-03, 18:01
Yeah, I hit him from the bunker side ridge and they were on the other ridge behind the canyon that is in front of the Veh garage.

180 degree seperation.

I suppose I can hunt in other zones. I think this might be more common now that a lot of people are hunting the MB zone because most of the GR's are locked by their owners.

I'll stop there before I go off topic on my own thread. hehe.

Regards,
RB

GambitFlame
07-08-03, 18:23
Not sure how relevant to the original subject but in some ways it is related.

I have just recently lommed my APU monk but before i did i realised something very odd and a fw people i have spoke to recently have witnessed the same.

The damage thats registered on my view is very erratic one will be like 140 then 315 then 210 etc. yet when i ask the people im hunting with they say its at a constant 230 :confused:

Any thoughts