PDA

View Full Version : Windowed?

Wasteland Scum
06-08-03, 21:39
Hey,
Wasteland Scum here, I have a question about Neocron, I want to know what the command is you put in the config file to make it start in windowed mode, and before you say it cannot be done, I've seen screen shots and I know theres a command, I just don't know what the command is, so if anyone knows and could tell me I'd like to extend my gratitude to them. Thanks for any help. =)

phunqe
06-08-03, 21:46
Originally posted by Wasteland Scum
Hey,
Wasteland Scum here, I have a question about Neocron, I want to know what the command is you put in the config file to make it start in windowed mode, and before you say it cannot be done, I've seen screen shots and I know theres a command, I just don't know what the command is, so if anyone knows and could tell me I'd like to extend my gratitude to them. Thanks for any help. =)

I don't know the command per se, but I do know that if you hold the shift button while clicking on the "Play Neocron" button you will be presented with a dialog where you can select windowed mode.

Maybe you can look at the different ini files, one in regular mode and one in windowed mode, if you really want to know the specific command :)

enablerbr
06-08-03, 21:49
display setting is in neocron.ini
instead of the res just put in Windowed.

Wasteland Scum
06-08-03, 21:55
Wow guys =D Thanks a whole lot, it looks pretty neato in windowed mode too =)

Roc-a-fella
06-08-03, 21:58
Originally posted by Wasteland Scum
Hey,
Wasteland Scum here

thats all i need to hear, just caught mah eye

*ph33r*
06-08-03, 21:58
Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
thats all i need to hear, just caught mah eye

rofl ^_______________^

Tratos
07-08-03, 00:52
ok so what do i do to play it in window???

shift - play neocron - .ini :confused: im confused

And remember if anyone asks IM STUPID :D :D

Ryuben
07-08-03, 00:54
when u start neo the (window on desktop and the play neocron button) icon that u click in he launcher o play hit shift then :D