PDA

View Full Version : Turrets

ericdraven
06-08-03, 17:06
Never constructed turrets by myself.

My question is - are self constructed turrets better than shop bought ones? The ones in the shop have only a quality of 24%, but does it matter at all?

Brammers
06-08-03, 17:11
Oh yes I made a few, and they are way better than the shop quality.

However I discovered something odd when making them - the 1st one came out at 120% quality, the next at 100%, then another 110%. (My CST skill is 132)

I thought it was me, however I asked a couple of other constructor to try, one of them had 178 CST, and they had the same results - random quality.

...sounds a bit like slots a bit :)

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 17:13
Originally posted by Brammers

However I discovered something odd when making them - the 1st one came out at 120% quality, the next at 100%, then another 110%. (My CST skill is 132)

I thought it was me, however I asked a couple of other constructor to try, one of them had 178 CST, and they had the same results - random quality.

...sounds a bit like slots a bit :)

its handy that if you manage to get some with the same quality then they actually stack :) or have done for me in the past anyway, havent built any myself for a while though

ericdraven
06-08-03, 17:32
Originally posted by Brammers

Better like making more damage? Having better defense? Or both? :)

Tregard
06-08-03, 17:39
Definitely better damage.

Brammers
06-08-03, 17:51
Originally posted by ericdraven
Better like making more damage? Having better defense? Or both? :)

Dunno - never lived long enough to find out. 8|

Ehyuko
06-08-03, 18:12
Quality has some effect on the damage but not signifigant enough to notice unless you are directly comparing.

Quality has a larger effect on the damage a turret can take, higher quality = more health, of course either a 24% or 120% turret dies fast to sustained or concentrated fire.