PDA

View Full Version : Any info on the Vehicle launch party???

Alan
06-08-03, 13:50
I know, I know, I should stop getting so stressed. But when o when will we get chance to see/use the new vehicles??? It's been what? two weeks since the Launch party was mentioned in the neocronicle, so i was wondering when the new toys are gonna be released???

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 13:52
Originally posted by Alan
I know, I know, I should stop getting so stressed. But when o when will we get chance to see/use the new vehicles??? It's been what? two weeks since the Launch party was mentioned in the neocronicle, so i was wondering when the new toys are gonna be released???

When they are ready ™

neophotographer
06-08-03, 14:42

Ya know I wonder if everyone sent E-mails to the devs at Neocron if things would actually get put in sooner.....because usually these typ of threads don't get an official response. USUALLY

Stacey

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 14:45
Wouldn't stress too much.
They said they wanted to use it in an event, they were probably waiting for NEMA and a PROPER Organised Event by the GMs :p

enablerbr
06-08-03, 14:46
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
They said they wanted to use it in an event......

haha that means saturn looses out then.:D

Archeus
06-08-03, 15:00

Patch notes suggest it won't be this patch, unless it is a GM event.

I think they were spawned at the Beach party though.

Rizzy
06-08-03, 15:40
Jupiters already had it, infact they had it like 3 days ago afaik

greendonkeyuk
06-08-03, 18:04
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
When they are ready ™

Guys shhh fenyx has inside info! LOOK!

he got an official response before any of you even noticed! :eek:

G.0.D.
06-08-03, 23:12
I dont want to spam but...