PDA

View Full Version : A Theory about the DoY release.

Marx
06-08-03, 09:32
Alright, we all know we're getting the city of York.

But would it be prudent to keep Regents Legacy closed, or any of the blocked off sectors closed if they're trying to re-release the game to a, pretty much, brand spanking new audience?

No - wouldn't make sense at all.

Notice mutants have been gaining power recently? Taking over cargo transports, arming themselves with the latest weapons...

:D :D

If this is completely wrong, any KK staff can feel free to shoot me down.

The rest of you ponder about it.

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 09:35
Where's your evidence that the mutants have been arming themselves with higher weaponry? I don't get around much, so it's possible i've missed it....unless you have some secret connections within the mutant resistance council?

olord
06-08-03, 09:41
neocronicle.

stuff about mutants taking over shit and things

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 09:41
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Where's your evidence that the mutants have been arming themselves with higher weaponry? I don't get around much, so it's possible i've missed it....unless you have some secret connections within the mutant resistance council?

the fact that in the loot pool's theres 30/30 mutants with MC5 chips :D

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 09:46
on test server only.

there are no mutants on live like that fenyx

kurai
06-08-03, 10:20
Originally posted by IronMonkey
there are no mutants on live like that fenyx Yeah. That Fenyx is a mutant.
Glad someone else finally noticed :D

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 12:02
Originally posted by IronMonkey
on test server only.

there are no mutants on live like that fenyx

no shit sherlock :rolleyes:

ill write THIS IS A JOKE next time shall I ?

O_o

greendonkeyuk
06-08-03, 15:22
yeah there have been mutant attacks on convoys, as per nema and neocronicle also. Tangent gun shipments have gone missing too. it looks like the start of a story to me.....

hinch
06-08-03, 15:24
stupid question did any of you notice the fucking offensive amount of mutants in oz recently? just finsihed pp epic again last night and fuc kme theres hundreds of muties i had to kil la shit load just to get through zone point to oz 4
apparently regents legasy is swarming with them too im going to take a droner with a lrs and test it out

Shujin
06-08-03, 15:41
heres neem mutties swarmin OZ secs for about 20 patchs now o.0....

hinch
06-08-03, 15:43
no there hasnt they were added then removed 2 patches later now theyre back

Shujin
06-08-03, 15:46
i never noticed they were removed o.0 o well, they are back, meaning they are back and back is another word for your back, which contains ur spine which is a bunch of bones, and a bone is a dick, wtf r u talkin bout dicks for huh

hinch
06-08-03, 15:46
i looked at your avatar and it gave me teh bone so you know things on meh mind

Shujin
06-08-03, 15:48
mind? mind is a acronym for my indian nosed dog, you got somethin againt indians? wtf u racist

*ph33r*
06-08-03, 15:50
chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamoan

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 15:50
OMG
STFU
YOUR MAKING US ALL DUMBER BY TALKING SO MUCH CODSHIT O_O

Shujin
06-08-03, 15:52
omg???? thats a acronym of off my grandma, thats kinda nasteh guy ;0

Hwarang S.
06-08-03, 16:05
U R TeH UbEr PwNzOr!!!

(That's an acronym for: Wanna meet my big friend?) :eek:

ROFL

:lol:

W/W/H/B/LE/Korn

P.S. Where is teh Hammur??? (Uh oh, I think I hear Nid).....

Marx
06-08-03, 20:54
(sigh)

Another thread with potential on the list of those to get shut down.

:(

*ph33r*
06-08-03, 21:02
Lifes a bitch eh?

Nooo... WE ARE LOLOLOLLS KOS!!111111

NeoWolfie
06-08-03, 21:13
Originally posted by *ph33r*
Lifes a bitch eh?

Nooo... WE ARE LOLOLOLLS KOS!!111111

No your all retarded.. I'm suprised you asses haven't been banned.

Basically the reason I stopped posting so much is cuz of fucktards like you guys just spamming and acting like retards who found the stash of Windex and a forum account to play with.

You guys don't post anything worth reading.. you just fill Threads with fucktard leet speak talk and babble on about nothing at all hijacking threads giving something for your fucktard forum buddies to go on and generally kill anything that starts off as a good thread.

*ph33r*
06-08-03, 21:37
Originally posted by NeoWolfie
No your all retarded.. I'm suprised you asses haven't been banned.

Basically the reason I stopped posting so much is cuz of fucktards like you guys just spamming and acting like retards who found the stash of Windex and a forum account to play with.

You guys don't post anything worth reading.. you just fill Threads with fucktard leet speak talk and babble on about nothing at all hijacking threads giving something for your fucktard forum buddies to go on and generally kill anything that starts off as a good thread.

:(

^____________________________________________^

Judge
06-08-03, 21:40
I visited regants legacy recently and thought that it was quite a cool place. I wish that it was open.

Marx, I'm quite interested in this side of the story. Probably as intersted as I am in the actual DoY war that is going on atm. I would like to see some more high level mutants that have good weapons (blagged from the convoys) added around regants legacy, maybe make it a good leveling spot.

I think the fact that DoY have shown themselves and the mutants have started getting restless and more organised is no coincidence. I think that either TG or DoY is organising the mutants in exchange for some of the weaponry that the mutants have been blagging from various convoys, or at least BPs of it. Most probably the Dome.