PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore server

Berzerker
06-08-03, 08:31
Wut ever hapned to that idea. This game gettin boring, all these carebare anarchy and hunting grounds area's. An now we got lotsa LE's running around on Pluto.

Dade Murphey
06-08-03, 08:42
Oh god no!!! not people with LE's!! sweet mother of god...someone with a different play style!! NOOOO!! all hell's broken loose...the end of the game as we know it!! NOOOO!!! The power of Ares has waned...all is coming to and end!!

Man...if you can FIND a fight...why not make one?

and you have the wastelands and other places to fight in...surely you can find something...

nonamebrandeggs
06-08-03, 08:44
Get a rocket pistol and shoot the hell out of those LE newbs :o.

Dade Murphey
06-08-03, 08:46
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Get a rocket pistol and shoot the hell out of those LE newbs :o.

I have an LE...I'm not a newb...After popping it immediately on my first character on pluto...and after my brave leader's knack for making...err..."friends"...I've decided to leave it in till I'm better oriented to protect my self...hehe

Smugly
06-08-03, 08:53
awwwwwwww........... it's all carebear because Mr Cap can't kill whoever he pleases now is it? There there........

REMUS
06-08-03, 09:03
god your gay, law enforcers where ment to protect newbies, its just sad to have an le in at rank 50+

Berzerker
06-08-03, 09:05
Hm Lets try this again. THis time I will use big writing for the peaple who could not read the thread title.

Some time ago a Hard core server was sugested. what hapened to that idea?

Dade Murphey
06-08-03, 09:06
god your gay, law enforcers where ment to protect newbies, its just sad to have an le in at rank 50+
the thing with an LE is that it offers an alternative to PvP...I'm not a big PvP fan...I like the game...I like the setting...and when I'm ready...or get my imp's (whichever comes first)...I'll pull it...there's too many dicks...errr people...that run around randomly killing people while they're hunting...most of these people don't have a chance of fighting back because they couldn't hurt the dude regaurdless...so...where's the fun in being ganked like that...and, as I've always wondered, where's the fun for the dude doing the killing...I mean it's much like using OGC in CS...it gets old because there's no challenge or sport...

That won't happen till we get a bigger player base...I believe we have too many servers as is...but to thank for that we have the lovely people at CDV...
Everyone say "thanks CDV"

Opiate
06-08-03, 09:06
"There will defenitelly be a hardcore, no LE, no safezone server"

//insert picture of Iraqi info minister here

Edit: it prob wound up on the same pile with DoY, the Spy armor, the plan files and the Q&A with MJS. It will be released when it's ready :p

BombShell
06-08-03, 09:07
:D

REMUS
06-08-03, 09:11
Originally posted by Dade Murphey
the thing with an LE is that it offers an alternative to PvP...I'm not a big PvP fan...I like the game...I like the setting...and when I'm ready...or get my imp's (whichever comes first)...I'll pull it...there's too many dicks...errr people...that run around randomly killing people while they're hunting...most of these people don't have a chance of fighting back because they couldn't hurt the dude regaurdless...so...where's the fun in being ganked like that...and, as I've always wondered, where's the fun for the dude doing the killing...I mean it's much like using OGC in CS...it gets old because there's no challenge or sport...

That won't happen till we get a bigger player base...I believe we have too many servers as is...but to thank for that we have the lovely people at CDV...
Everyone say "thanks CDV"

lol i wasnt speaking to you at that point i was talking to smugly dade, but of course you are right appart from the alternative to pvp thing becuase thats not true ppl can still kill you and unlike alot of other mmorpg's neocron is very pvp orintated if you want to pvm i suggest everquest 2 tbh :/

Dade Murphey
06-08-03, 09:14
Originally posted by REMUS
lol i wasnt speaking to you at that point i was talking to smugly dade, but of course you are right appart from the alternative to pvp thing becuase thats not true ppl can still kill you and unlike alot of other mmorpg's neocron is very pvp orintated if you want to pvm i suggest everquest 2 tbh :/

haha...I wasn't sure who you were speaking too...so I just answered...hahah...I refuse to play EQ of any sort...haha...unless they make EQ 2 hella cool or something...but I think it would have to be much better than how Leneage 2 looks at this point...haha...it's not that I want to PvM...it's just I don't like PvP with inferior gear...hahah...a tangent gatling rifle isn't shit to the guy holding the CS...hahah

Marx
06-08-03, 09:23
Originally posted by Berzerker
Hm Lets try this again. THis time I will use big writing for the peaple who could not read the thread title.

KK is waiting for a bigger playerbase - which methinks they're planning on getting with the Dome of York release.

Just think - would it be prudent to make another server if it drains another completely?

No.

End of story.

Smugly
06-08-03, 09:23
Soo, I've got an LE in have I? Y'know I really wish I did sometimes.... there's nothing worse than a 30 minute wait for a damn poker after the latest capped asshole decided my rookie Rank 28 Spy was a threat and needed to be put down.......

Archeus
06-08-03, 09:51
Originally posted by Smugly
after the latest capped asshole decided my rookie Rank 28 Spy was a threat and needed to be put down.......

You were worrying his sheep. 'Get off moi lanndd!'

DetectiveKimble
06-08-03, 11:29
You were worrying his sheep. 'Get off moi lanndd!'

Ahaha. The mental image of a bogman in overalls yelling that while shaking a CS in the air almost gave me a hernia.

GT_Rince
06-08-03, 11:37
If the 'hardcore' server, Neptune, ever turns up, I'll be making a PPU - and make sure he hacks as well - there will be lots of belts and goodies to be had :D