PDA

View Full Version : Graves help

Det0x
06-08-03, 06:16
i recently rolled a droner spy and i was wondering when i should go to level at graves

right now i am rank 30/27 48 dex 45 int, i'm tired of killing aggi captains, do i go kill launchers at MB now or do i move on to graves?

if i do go to graves now, what drones should i bring and how many, what supplies should i get, and where is it exactly, all i know is northeast.., also some general leveling tips in graves would be appreciated

or do i go kill launchers, by MB bunker or someplace else, and what drones to use, and general tactics that would help me.

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 07:10
Nah get to graves ASAP.

The tough part is the run to the columns that you hide behind as a droner.

Graves are in K_13 right in the middle in an egyptian looking building.

Just GR to Tescom and go one zone EAST I believe. However, watch out for stinky DOY bots out there.

As far as drones to bring I'm not sure, i'll let a droner answer that.

kurai
06-08-03, 07:49
Use RG & FC area effect drones.

RG have larger splash, but smaller direct dmg, FC are vice versa.

Lure a bunch of snakes together in a room, and splat away merrily.

MjukisDjur
06-08-03, 08:57
RG50 and 100 usually works like a charm there for starters

Brammers
06-08-03, 12:08
This thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44740) tells you just about everything you need to know about droning.

YoDa-UK
06-08-03, 12:41
Easy.

Lvl up untill you can use RG-100's even if it means to use drugs and pure dex imps, trust me nothing else will gain you exp fast enough in the graves unless your using at least that drone.

Untill you get to that drone kill launchers or other 50/50 mobs, will gain you about 10k exp per kill and oyu kill them a damn sight faster than snakes at lower drones.

To get to the graves gr to tescom or syncon, or even El farid village, and run to sector k_13, watch out for DOY bots though, they hurt a little ;)

Make sure you bring with you some drugs, enough dex boosting drugs "redflash" and the other dex3 drug if needed.

Also bring with you some top anti poison drugs "antidote" and some poison resist poitions.

That will at least allow you to run from the entrance of it to the first room to hide behind the pillars, which is along the corridor from the entrance in a straight line.

Make sure you behind the pillars and then launch the drone.

Watch out not to get your drone to close to the snakes, as a bite will blow it up on the lower ones, but poison will not hurt a drone so fire away.

Rg's type drones are large AOE drones, good for when you got a lot of snakes in the room, but crap again a single snake, better off using FC type drones for single snakes.

No other drone is worth it at the snake pits.

There is also another way to lvl up a droner, or any other type of spy, just leech from a team.

I lvl'ed a spy droner in 3 days that could use pb-20.s without drugs purely from lvling non stop in the graves, but omg its boring as hell, but it is the grind you gotta do unfortunately

Hope this helps

jernau
06-08-03, 13:09
Only thing I'd add to Yoda's post is that RK-100s outdamage anything at their TL but the aiming is for shit. Use them only if you are solo in there or you'll get an SL hit sooner or later.

AxeMan
06-08-03, 13:16
at that level i discovered the area NE of techhaven was good. you know gabanium mine / malstrond factory and as far north as yutano

with an MR100 i could just about solo a decayed horror and loot included rares and tech parts

the area includes 42/42 mobs and up so you get a wide variety

and the buildings in one sector (the one north of malstrond) are a great place to park your body while flying around.

try using a combo of say GAL drones (long flying range) to draw the mobs closer then finish them off with MR drones.

leveling is slower than the graves but much safer (your choice really)

Det0x
06-08-03, 14:42
thanks for the advice