PDA

View Full Version : Gm Moved To Uranus Pro Follows.......

cobrajay157
06-08-03, 04:59
Yo anyone noticed a gm was moved off saturn and then all a sudden the whole pro clan move to uranus what does that tell u maybe they get stuff off him and cheat....O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Xian
06-08-03, 05:02
Wow maybe they just got bored of Saturn around the same time?

Oh my god look he shot me and I lost hp, hax! :rolleyes:

Mankind
06-08-03, 05:43
No, pro left Saturn because they couldn't handle the constant competition of taking OPs and losing OPs. They probably will go to Uranus, hold a couple OPs, lose them, cry, then go to the French server. Pro suck :)

Promethius
06-08-03, 06:02
Tho smokey these times the accusations are relatively sensitive...*points at snowcrash's announcement*. Just chill wit teh accusations.

Well for one thing the Gm requested to leave. Much earlier before this change was takin place. I realized something like this was going to happen. i thought that the Pro clan would eventually stop takin ops and just doin watever but i guess there leaving. Though with Pro gone that means TG greatly over power anyforce of opposition atm so its a bit ova kill....but hey i can GR anywhere =). Pro although i despise you guys, the battles we have had have been legendary and now you guys are leaving.... Which means its time for us to head to uranus!!

You may run but you can never hide.

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 06:16
*Thinks*

....Does this mean we're going to get an influx of fuckwits? I mean, bigger than the one we had before?

And, no.
I'm not refering to Pro.

Lord Cypher
06-08-03, 06:29
When I was in New Dawn, We had strange things happen to OPs that we took from Protectors. Just about every person in clan was thinking a GameMaster was involved.

A runner went to an Outpost, seen a name in local (Didn't remember what it was), then the name disappeared, as well as the turrents from the Outpost were also missing and nobody got any warning.

bd*
06-08-03, 06:36
Originally posted by Promethius
Though with Pro gone that means TG greatly over power anyforce of opposition atm so its a bit ova kill....but hey i can GR anywhere =).

CMs and Tangent are actually doing a good job recently of fighting back.

Yesterday ND and BoT worked well and had around 99% of the map with their FA allies, only op i can remember us not owning was Malstrond.

But today CMs and Tangent retook most of it (FAs ops up top didnt get touched and neither did TGs homeland) from MB down to Neocron.

I think they could do with a bit more support, though i wouldnt say its greatly unbalanced.

DivineOne
06-08-03, 06:38
that has happened on Pluto a few times.. we had an OP then placed 5 turrnets, i go to hunt WB and another member goes to his apt and steps afk.. 60 mins later he gr's back to the OP and all the turrents GONE! not one warning no nothing vast emptyness 10 turrents vanish into thin air and no warnings we both checked our logs

Noone tried to take it over, noone was in site when we got there, it could have been bugged who knows just doesnt make seance tjhat all 10 just vanish even the 5 that where there when we took it

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 06:43
eh TBH we took a pro op and noone from pro got any warning until we hacked the op itself.

took their turrets down and all.

But eh, i guess now people will say we had a GM in BD too when that happened, sigh. Bugs eh...some seriously screwy bugs in this game. But noone ever blames the obvious, they always go for soem form of abuse thread.

Sigh

anyways

Please continue whining.

Mankind
06-08-03, 06:51
One thing I'd like to point out to certain people...

TURRETS, not turrents :)

have a good day m8s

Lord Cypher
06-08-03, 06:55
Originally posted by Mankind
One thing I'd like to point out to certain people...

TURRETS, not turrents :)

have a good day m8s

You serious? I've always thought it was 'turrents', oh well, I used to be a tank, you have to excuse me every now and then. :lol:

Mankind
06-08-03, 07:00
Originally posted by Lord Cypher
You serious? I've always thought it was 'turrents', oh well, I used to be a tank, you have to excuse me every now and then. :lol:

Turrent isn't even a word in the english dictionary. Although it could be slang for turret :p

BombShell
06-08-03, 07:12
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
*Thinks*

....Does this mean we're going to get an influx of fuckwits? I mean, bigger than the one we had before?

And, no.
I'm not refering to Pro.

Cya. on uranus :)

My goal is to own all servers :)

ex-machina
06-08-03, 07:15
Originally posted by Lord Cypher
When I was in New Dawn, We had strange things happen to OPs that we took from Protectors. Just about every person in clan was thinking a GameMaster was involved.

A runner went to an Outpost, seen a name in local (Didn't remember what it was), then the name disappeared, as well as the turrents from the Outpost were also missing and nobody got any warning.

Wow if everyone in your clan said it, it must be true :rolleyes:

Names popping up in local and then disappearing? Nah that couldn't be someone going out of range. :rolleyes:

Yeah something unexplainable happens, blame a gamemaster, that's nice an easy.

BombShell
06-08-03, 07:19
i dont care if a gm was invovle or not i think everyone should just should shutup about it becuase justs aying it wont do anyone a world of good.

it will make things worst. y u think their r no more gm's on saturn. for those accused i am vary sorry. i thought this was resolved but i guess it wasnt.

Apoc
06-08-03, 07:21
1. pro is broken, there is no more pro neither on Uranus, then on Saturn.

2. Some are just tired of fighting, some are just tired of Saturn and teh bitching around.

3. The core of the clan fights now since first day retail, thats longer then any ND (remember german retail was out before)

4. We always treated GMs nice and fair and helped THEM whenever we could, friendships were made, some others prefered to call them bi****, see ya in 2005.

5. We have been under invisible check nearly since the beginning, but also many of us had to realize that the netcode is reason for 99% of happenings people think they saw someone cheating

6. Do you think ND will be here in 1 year? Well we were in the position of ND for 1 year, with other behaviour, with other enemies. We never kept a low profile. We survived leaving of many great vets, we even saw some coming back.

7. If I would tell what I know about cheating and exploiting, the next 7 pages would be filled, but those who want to betray shall betray, I am not a GM.

8. For the last time, unlike other clans our chars have never been overcapped, we never got special items, only we got were an extra table and a bottle that takes 500 NC of ya if you click it in our clan app, if that is unfair GM support, then let it be.

9. In 1 year, no one of pro or what names we had, got banned, ND didn't even make it 1 month (Not for cheating, so pls don't missunderstand me).

10. In Germany we have a nice saying:
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

And on Saturn there are many peeps livin in glass houses.

Oh btw. the GM ND accused of helping us, is not the GM that now left Sat.

But they are both good friends of us, cos adults that respect each other and use a proper language, have the same interests and share some experiences tend to become friends.

Our journey is now over, we have written a good prologue, for the rest others may take over now.

BombShell
06-08-03, 07:29
well apoc u know u guys loved us. we broght great fights to the people of saturn apparenly to great. :(

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 07:33
why does new dawn think they are the reason pro is leaving?

BombShell
06-08-03, 07:36
Originally posted by IronMonkey
why does new dawn think they are the reason pro is leaving?

i didnt say anyhting. but wut apoc said thay r tired of fighting and so far as i know of we r the only enmys pro really really really dislike. could be many other reasons. but it feels joyable knowing. i would think :)

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 07:40
i see the only part u read was some are tired of fighting. you forgot the part that some are tired of the bitchign and accusations. I think u also forgot that blind bot saiyan all of fa etc, are also constatly fighting pro too, as well as new dawn. You might havce also forgot you didnt take all those ops until pro gave up. Even though you probably think u are the reason they gave up. Who knows you might be. But eh, i know 7 clans that fight pro everyday, which amounts to 2x the amount of members than new dawn has. But i guess ego is everything.

MadDog
06-08-03, 07:48
[ill delete this, but what makes you think i dont have proof mankind?]

Cass
06-08-03, 07:50
Originally posted by Apoc
only we got were an extra table and a bottle that takes 500 NC of ya if you click it in our clan app

No fair, I want one!

BombShell
06-08-03, 07:52
i see the only part u read was some are tired of fighting. you forgot the part that some are tired of the bitchign and accusations. I think u also forgot that blind bot saiyan all of fa etc, are also constatly fighting pro too, as well as new dawn. You might havce also forgot you didnt take all those ops until pro gave up. Even though you probably think u are the reason they gave up. Who knows you might be. But eh, i know 7 clans that fight pro everyday, which amounts to 2x the amount of members than new dawn has. But i guess ego is everything.

from wut i know siayans r neutral to pro right now and all cma. but i see cma took their ops. and if pro want to help or any other clan want to help thay r on kos as well so saiyans might hav lose their so siayans might be hostile. to them and some of siayans members r ND not alot just a few. remeber we fought 2 ca clans 2 TT clans 5-6 CMA clans 2 TS clans and 1 recent clan Next. so its not pro under presure we hav alot of it too. so i wouldnt be saying its becasue thay r outnumberd.

Mankind
06-08-03, 08:01
Edited: Thank you.

You stated something without proof. If you have proof show it, otherwise keep names disclosed.

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 08:01
eh but the difference is 2 months constant of it vs almost 2 years constant of it. It does get tiring eh. But I'll just agree with you. Yeah ND killed pro etc etc

MadDog
06-08-03, 08:04
I think you are in violation of a couple rules. Don't state things like that. Now this guy's gonna get harassed ingame from newbies because of some jerk with no proof.

heh, i know 100% for a fact mr mankind :)

but i will edit my post just for you :p

trigger hurt
06-08-03, 08:10
As a New Dawn member, please realize that not all of us kill 'newbs'. Not all of us attack unclanned runners. And not all of us have big egos.

Spent some time talking with some enemies last night in an RP sense...it was very enlightening. Some of us do RP...others don't. But that's how they choose to play the game. They are paying the same amount a month that I am. I am noone to tell them how to play.

Just don't stereotype the entire clan for the actions of a handfull of people.

BombShell
06-08-03, 08:11
eh but the difference is 2 months constant of it vs almost 2 years constant of it. It does get tiring eh. But I'll just agree with you. Yeah ND killed pro etc etc

well id ont get the 2year to 2month constant. ive been fighting CMA for liek ever. thay r a tough bunch i killed serval clans not to name. but CMA is one of the strongest clans. no matter wut happens thay may die and die agin. but thay keep kicking. Hats off to CMA. Pro from wut i know and seen when the presure gets out of hand thay switch. ca-cma-tg-ca. thay were powerful. but thay tryed getting their way with our clan many times. which leaded to many TG-TG battles. mostly becuase thay betrayed us as 44th mac old died saturn clan. then thay went TG and merged to another clan later in their lives. but thay always betrayed TG. its not fight when a clan of TG pays a CMA clan to right a TG clan. this is wut i went throu almost every week with pro in TG

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 08:28
er didn't 1/3 of ND switch to join ND? o_O

your not making much sense here

I'm sorry PRO is no friend of mine. Weve been fighting them since i started playing. But you just constantly seem to want to beat a dead horse. Go ahead stroke your ego and believe you killed PRO. Noones stopping you i already agreed with you but you keep going on about how you are so and so lol. It must get lonely at the top bombshell.

BombShell
06-08-03, 08:31
er didn't 1/3 of ND switch to join ND? o_O

your not making much sense here

yes but MiG was in same faction. our BD portion was r alts. or mostly. to fight the pro. and i think pro knew that :) FA portion were just good friends that fit more of TG but never did for their own reasons until pro left.

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 08:33
Er, your BD portion was your alts? So all of Prom's clan that joined you was TG alts?

BombShell
06-08-03, 08:40
Er, your BD portion was your alts? So all of Prom's clan that joined you was TG alts?

some wut :angel:

and i think one of r CCr ca clans still hav some of our peeps that never switched when pro went CA.

sorry to say but were everwhere :)

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 08:45
so than what your saying is that your clan did the same thing pro did, except pro did it becasue they were scared and u all did it because you wanted to fight. even though im sure neither did it because they were scared. As it's a game and there isn't much to be scared about. Bombshell i think you would be surprised to find out that PRO probably did everything you did for about the same reasons you did. That would probably come as a shocker to you eh? Most clans switch factions because they want more competition.

sorry to say but were everwhere :)

good the more the merrier just gives me more people to kill =-)
ive got a pretty nice dog tag collection going already

BombShell
06-08-03, 08:49
so than what your saying is that your clan did the same thing pro did, except pro did it becasue they were scared and u all did it because you wanted to fight. even though im sure neither did it because they were scared. As it's a game and there isn't much to be scared about. Bombshell i think you would be surprised to find out that PRO probably did everything you did for about the same reasons you did. That would probably become a shocker to you eh? Most clans switch factions because they want more competition.

nah and i know pro went ca to fight us. becuase thay were dealing with multiple allied clans attacking them. so i never blamed them for that. but our BD alts were to fight pro in TG becuase we were losing SL. and if needed to fight CMA. it was mostly a smart mvoe on our part. but as u see thay come bak to TG. other then some BD alts that hav screwed faction symp. and that cost us alot of money to do so. other then some peeps.

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 08:52
Originally posted by BombShell

Pro from wut i know and seen when the presure gets out of hand thay switch. ca-cma-tg-ca.

So than you didnt actually mean this than if they switched to ca to fight yall, than they actually liked the pressure? Man im sorry but your just confusing me left n right tonight bombshell =-)

Anyways ive got to goto bed have to wake up in 3 hours. got a business to run eh. Nice debate or psycho_analysis, whichever way you want to look at it.

BombShell
06-08-03, 09:00
So than you didnt actually mean this than if they switched to ca to fight yall, than they actually liked the pressure? Man im sorry but your just confusing me left n right tonight bombshell =-)

Anyways ive got to goto bed have to wake up in 3 hours. got a business to run eh. Nice debate psycho_analysis, whichever way you want to look at it.

see i was never around when ca went to cma. as 44th mac. so i dont know that story. but we were at war with flr. at the time.

and we were allied to 44th mac when thay were cma or neutral. and thayw ere helping flr in mb becuase we attacked them. so we became into the war aginst CMA.

then 44th mac went TG now our allies but known as HOT. and half the clan went to uranus or something like that. maybe jupitor i believe. but we had TG-TG conflicts and when thay merged with spriggan. thay changed their ways a bit. but thay were real asses x10 with their new found power. tried to push their rules onto us other TG clans gave in but we never gave in.

and so thay went CA for the reason to fight us. them goin TG was never to fight us. duno y thay did. and am not saying anyhting more of y thay did.

and if i am confusing u i am sorry. thay confuse me to thay switched left and right to many times.

juvestar15
06-08-03, 09:12
I'm not sure who is who in this thread so i dont know who to ask.

What is the name of the clan that moved to Uranus?

Archeus
06-08-03, 09:14
Originally posted by cobrajay157
Yo anyone noticed a gm was moved off saturn and then all a sudden the whole pro clan move to uranus what does that tell u maybe they get stuff off him and cheat....O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe your just full of shit. If you have proof them mail it to KK otherwise STFU.

Bad enough this sort of whining crap goes on in Saturn, I would hate it for it to expand onto the forums or worse other servers.

Ever occur to you that they left because they were all sick of the crap you are spouting?

Original monk
06-08-03, 10:32
Originally posted by trigger hurt
As a New Dawn member, please realize that not all of us kill 'newbs'. Not all of us attack unclanned runners. And not all of us have big egos.

Spent some time talking with some enemies last night in an RP sense...it was very enlightening. Some of us do RP...others don't. But that's how they choose to play the game. They are paying the same amount a month that I am. I am noone to tell them how to play.

Just don't stereotype the entire clan for the actions of a handfull of people.

edit: i have written a 2 page thread about new dawn, al pro's and contra's but i yust deleted it fully cause i know heavy bitching would follow, to tell it short, most of new dawn are egotrippers, this fact makes it a laughingstock of saturn and thats 2 bad for the "good" guys in the clan, the RP'ers or the cool guys/gals, so ya know if ya join ND that stereotyping will follow automaticaly, i know thats sad but its reality.

hinch
06-08-03, 10:44
Originally posted by BombShell
s
then 44th mac went TG now our allies but known as HOT. and half the clan went to uranus or something like that. maybe jupitor i believe. but we had TG-TG conflicts and when thay merged with spriggan. thay changed their ways a bit. but thay were real asses x10 with their new found power. tried to push their rules onto us other TG clans gave in but we never gave in.

44th came to jupiter as a tsu clan they then later merged into saeder krupp and are now all FA

Foofur
06-08-03, 11:09
I can believe Pro will really leave, but if they are...
I'll miss ya guys :(
Over the past year I have learned to love to hate all of them :eek:

I'm curious in how the BD-TG fights will go. BD is collecting some good pvp-ers I think, but I think the biggest trouble is they don't hate TG enuff. Everybody goes back ages wich makes it hard to kill on sight instead of saying "hi" on sight... '
I'm not complaing tho. I hate beeing KoS, lets stick to OP-fights shall we :angel:

Itth
06-08-03, 11:14
Originally posted by Foofur
BD is collecting some good pvp-ers I think

yeah, ur looking at the best one :P

nah seriously though, pro leaving really sucks..

greendonkeyuk
06-08-03, 11:29
so pro have become saeder krupp..... did i read that correctly hinch?

edit: no i didnt read it correctly, as juve said already, who are pro on uranus, are they called pro still?

Are they a city clan? if so id be interested in talking to a few of em.

CarniFlex
06-08-03, 11:35
only people i hear whining is the new dawn. Always new dawns. Dissappearing turrets without warning, yeah must been a gm cant have been a bug or anything else? People dropping dead all of the sudden? cant have been a sniper or two shooting and some lag interference?

Only people ruining the saturn server is new dawn whiners. On one side they whine that gm are inteferring and others are cheaters/exploiters (and how the fuck do they know the enemy is cheating? are they monitoring theyre computers? or do they cheat themselfs, it takes one to know one maybe), on the other the use their alts to get in every other clan and sabotage for them. Any NC faction having ND raiding their clan apts? any fights spoiled cause nd showed up at your grouping point? Weird behaving high ranking member kicking people out then taking clan cash and joining ND? congratz you've just been f**k by the ND, have a not so nice day...

hinch
06-08-03, 11:50
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
so pro have become saeder krupp..... did i read that correctly hinch?

edit: no i didnt read it correctly, as juve said already, who are pro on uranus, are they called pro still?

Are they a city clan? if so id be interested in talking to a few of em.

44th mac merged into sk

pro arent clanned up on uranus yet but your going to laugh your head up when you find out what chars they are creating :)

going to be interesting going into a clan war against them thats for sure

Original monk
06-08-03, 11:53
Originally posted by Foofur
Everybody goes back ages wich makes it hard to kill on sight instead of saying "hi" on sight... '

Indeed this is my biggest problem Foofur, how in heavens sake can i kill for example promethius, revslad or any of em guys if i chatted nights long with em in pepper park :confused: such situations confuse me badly, mostly i yust run away from these situations or i go stand outside and make myself usefull healing everybody around but i cannot start freezing and DB'in everyone when i know like 90% of them off the old days when new dawn etc wasnt even born. Thats one of the reasons i went PPU :P then i cant harm anyone i didnt intend (for example while barreling whole PP with a poisonbarrel or so)

Selendor
06-08-03, 12:17
Originally posted by CarniFlex

Any NC faction having ND raiding their clan apts?... congratz you've just been f**k by the ND, have a not so nice day...

Very much so. But we're taking steps. ;)

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 12:39
lol, Pypers worried about server balance.......

Clownst0pper
06-08-03, 12:54
I was in Pro through there HOT days and Spriggan merge for about a year. And I was very highly thought of and high in command. Yet not once did we have GM help or any items and shit given by gm's

TBH the whole cheating vibe on saturn has got out of control..Miss speculation, jealousy, accusations and paranoia have turned saturn into what it is now.

It is a loss to see pro leave saturn because of these accusations. With 99% pricks making up New Dawn. (no offence)

It is a sad day..But you never know whats over the next page, thats why you keep reading..Right?

Kaolin/Ikari - [Red Symphony - Harmony of the Epoch]

Nidhogg
06-08-03, 13:41
A GM moved to Uranus? All English-speaking GMs have characters on Uranus, Saturn and Pluto. We've had plenty of GM-bashing threads recently and we've had lots of clan-flaming threads too. This combines the two and is therefore closed on two counts.

N

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 13:43
:P
Lightning fast?

/Nid's edit - the phone rang :p