PDA

View Full Version : me back hurts

kin
06-08-03, 04:45
it feels like its bent or something. i think it might be because i sit in this chair alot. any suggestions on what to do to make it feel good? http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/back.JPG this is what it feels liike. the red thing is what it feels like, and the black is were it is.

VashTheSoldier
06-08-03, 04:49
Originally posted by kin
it feels like its bent or something. i think it might be because i sit in this chair alot. any suggestions on what to do to make it feel good?
yeah stand up and go for a walk outside o_O or a chyropractor or however u spell it..:p

MjukisDjur
06-08-03, 09:06
that back got scoliosis. I know because my first (what the hell is it called in english?) first bone of the spine is 32 degres wrong so the rest of the back gotta compensate for it... could send you a scan of my back but its to damn long to fit into the scanner :)

Sorontar
06-08-03, 09:38
The top of my spine is sometimes 2-3 inches displaced from my lower spine (looking from the front ). :(

The cause for this in my case is a muscle spasm. If thats the case with you then anti-inflamatories will clear it up pronto, but the good old GP should tell you pretty sharpish what to do.

olord
06-08-03, 09:40
throwing yourself off a cliff onto jagged rocks has always helped fix my back, try it!

Hwarang S.
06-08-03, 18:51
Better yet, start a Spy, slap a capped APU Monkeh and tell him to go spank himself.... See if that the resulting electro-shock helps.

:lol: :lol:

W/W/H/B/LE/Korn

superfresh
06-08-03, 19:56
Don't play sitting. Play standing, and jog in place to the speed of your character.

*ph33r*
06-08-03, 19:57
DUDE THE PROBLEM IS YOU'VE GOT 2 BIG RED LINES STICKING IN JOO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Tregard
06-08-03, 20:03
Originally posted by VashTheSoldier
yeah stand up and go for a walk outside o_O or a chyropractor or however u spell it..:p

Close. It's chiropractor.

And yes I use one. Amazing how good you feel afterwards.8|