PDA

View Full Version : Stupid GR bug

shalille
06-08-03, 02:15
Well screw this, after spending 300k to switch faction on pluto, I still cant use the stupid GRs because they are bugged, neutral factions are now being considered hostile instead of neutral !

And guess what, theres no mention of any fix for this in the upcoming testserver patch 210.

Yes I have reported this, and yes I have been told its a bug they are aware of and will be fixed eventually.

So should fixing this be a priority or does anyone give a crap if ppl can hunt or not?

neophotographer
06-08-03, 03:38
roll back until they get it fixed. best possible solution, because if you're not going to have them set right then let unclanned runners level at least without having to walk 20 zones because no one can give them a ride. + the fact the crp counts as cycrow. :wtf: and the fact that there are like 5 gr's in the world you can do if you want to go outside of plaza (since they're pretty much all locked on pluto at least)

Stacey

Doc Holliday
06-08-03, 03:50
Same on uranus stacey. Just means peeps will fight more for certain ops. Not for the money or the op but for the fact of opening it up. My clan considering doin just this on our server with cycrow. take it hold it and leave it open but someone is bound to come along and ninja hack it or get all their mates on and swarm and beat us for control of it purely to spite people from leveling. At the end of the day on any server Cycrow/crp is THE place to go level for mid to hi ranked players due to the concentration of mob spawns/chaos caves access. it means more people who can then actively participate in pvp sessions and not choke the server. Guys from the clan who hold the op on uranus open the fuckin gr for all to use. its not a whine or a plea. we can open it by force. depends which way u would prefer????????

Birkoff
06-08-03, 03:59
You arn't supposed to be able to cap in a few days though. If you want o be able to lvl in peace easily at CRP then join a clan that works to keep it. If the clan that owns it doesn't want to share it... then good for them. (Plus the runner i play with most of the tie is no wher near capped and im clanless so NO im not bias :) )

I think the chanegs were good makes the game more like what is was made to be :)

Doc Holliday
06-08-03, 04:01
i agree birkoff but too often people on uranus say its a stagnant server with no real pvp being offered. then some assholes do that. u cant have it both ways man. thats the point im makin

Birkoff
06-08-03, 04:11
I know what u mean, it is very annoying and i seem to resort to killing WBs all the time now jsut to lvl and do anything really. I agree there needs to be a lot more neutral GRs and maybe a good lvling spot or 2 near them, but i dont think that CRP should be one.

//edit.. how off topic...