PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take???

Akasha
05-08-03, 23:41
Ok,how long does it take to get a reply from reporting ingame that u r trapped???

Well over an hour so far and still counting:mad:

Are they all asleep tucked up cosy in bed?
Out on the piss havin fun?
Or too damn f****n lazy to look at player sent help requests?

i go with 3rd option :mad:

HellHound
05-08-03, 23:45
I go with option 4, which is that there are far too many players needing help with too few GMs on at any given time.

But if I was a GM (i.e. not getting paid a penny), then you'd find me going for option 2:

Out on the piss having fun.

Dade Murphey
if you have nothing you're worried about losing just /set kill_self 1
if you have an LE in this would be really handy because all your gear would be in your pack and you could just collect it all from the GR...this would be a lot easier than waiting for someone to come set you free

Tazo
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Akasha
05-08-03, 23:46
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming. One more violent threat from you and you can say hello to a 3 day ban. ]

Tazo
05-08-03, 23:47
:lol:

Akasha
05-08-03, 23:48
yes i do have stuff i dont wanna loose! i had concidered that option!

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 23:48
jesus christ.....

how long is a piece of string O_o... look your sending a Email to a company prettymuch ok, wether its ingame or out of game. jeez you ever worked on a helpdesk? you DONT get isntantaneous answers, you have to wait your turn, thats why theres a queue duh...

Glok
05-08-03, 23:49
Trapped? /set reset_position 1 <-- use that command.

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 23:50
Originally posted by Glok
Trapped? /set reset_position 1 <-- use that command.

damn i was about to post that aswell lol

HellHound
05-08-03, 23:51
Holy shit! I only went to browse other threads for a minute, and I miss two flames? o_O
Someones really on the ball tonight.... :p

Lexxuk
05-08-03, 23:51
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
jesus christ.....

how long is a piece of string O_o... look your sending a Email to a company prettymuch ok, wether its ingame or out of game. jeez you ever worked on a helpdesk? you DONT get isntantaneous answers, you have to wait your turn, thats why theres a queue duh...

She has been waiting her turn, an hour, a whole hour for a GM to quickly (very) move her, its a short and quick thing to do, takes 5 seconds tops. She isnt expecting instant answers, but being stuck with your char for over an hour, an hour she cant play, getting more and more pissed off, then having answers like ur's and tazo's, is a load of BS, so much so, she's GOT to come to the forums!!

Akasha
05-08-03, 23:53
thanks lexxy ;)
u lot dont think ive tried all that reset stuff?
yes i posted a help request after all else failed!

Ascension
05-08-03, 23:54
Originally posted by Akasha
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming. One more violent threat from you and you can say hello to a 3 day ban. ]

LOL:D Uber Forum Mods

Nidhogg
You'll notice that the support page states:
Since the support is available 24/7, you should receive an answer within 24 hours.Posting offensive threads and threatening violence are not only going to result in your request taking longer, they may also get you banned.

N

/edit - I'll see what I can do.

\\Fényx//
Originally posted by Lexxuk
She has been waiting her turn, an hour, a whole hour for a GM to quickly (very) move her, its a short and quick thing to do, takes 5 seconds tops. She isnt expecting instant answers, but being stuck with your char for over an hour, an hour she cant play, getting more and more pissed off, then having answers like ur's and tazo's, is a load of BS, so much so, she's GOT to come to the forums!!

:rolleyes: i see your still stuck in that ''Fenix is an ass coz he got me banned'' frame of mood even tho i was not a single part involved in that. I made an ingame call like 3 days ago, it got deleted without even being answerd and i never received an ingame Email. Typed it out again, got an answer about 4 hours later. another occasion I emailed helpdesk, had to wait like 2 days for an answer then had to wait another day for another one back from my reply.

enablerbr
05-08-03, 23:56
well i've waited 6 hours or above and only 1 case did i just get ignored. so just give it some time. just remember after recent saturn events. try to be understanding.:angel:

Dade Murphey
05-08-03, 23:56
I still say just kill yourself...you're gonna lose one thing...no imps...and not the thing in your slot one...chances of losing something you'll miss forever are slim...and it'd get you back to playing soon...better than waiting round all day

Helen Angilley
05-08-03, 23:58
Originally posted by Lexxuk

She mustn't want to get out of her "problem" too quick then, after all, she's already been given two answers from people replying to the Thread.

One is quick, but a minor nuisance, while the other takes a while longer but you don't lose anything.

:rolleyes:

alig
05-08-03, 23:59
akasha......dont fucking delete a capped monk becuase kk cant be arsed to get there fucking act together...:mad:

Akasha
06-08-03, 00:00
ok so has anyone a spare holy thunderstorm to give me if i loose that? or a holy pest? or a holy firestorm? damn how i wished i hadnt put a flippin HL in slot one!!!! i was only goin to a m8s app!!

oh im sorry gm did i threaten violence? where?

Nidhogg
06-08-03, 00:00
You're moved.

N

/edit
oh im sorry gm did i threaten violence? where? Way to go to burn your bridges on the forum. o_O

Helen Angilley
06-08-03, 00:01
Originally posted by alig
akasha......dont fucking delete a capped monk becuase kk cant be arsed to get there fucking act together...:mad:

Yes, don't delete the character because of that.

Delete it because you're an impatient, malicous and downright rude individual.

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 00:02
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
Yes, don't delete the character because of that.

:lol: im startin to love your uber bitterness :p :lol:

mclayton
Shame the in game GM's are not as quick off the mark as this forum's moderators.

I never can understand why 10% of the games players are always in the GM queue. I have played for nearly a year, and only called a GM twice. Both times I got fed up waiting and gave up, probably because the 30 people in front of me in the queue had some petty complaint that they could have emailed the helpdesk about. Helpdesk is actually pretty good on a quick response, so let's only call GM's in game when we absolutely need them, not just because _+=LeEtBaSt=+_ stole your research substance :-)

Akasha
wow thx :)
i acheived my lifes ambition then

Lexxuk
No Fenix, I'm in the "I've done technical support, which was advertised on the home page of a major ISP, so when I went to check how many people had posted a request for help, I found over 400 that I worked thru one by one to get them all done" We had a strict 12 hour policy, and was very active indeed, for a small team of 6 people, if a request wasnt answered within 12 hours, they got an apology.

Its called workin the time out, if you have 40 GM's, and 4 servers, you divide the GM's, thats 10 GM's per server. That means, you get a GM on @ x hours per day, for x hours per day, or in this case, 3 hours per day. A GM then is always on call.

/edit @ Helen - try callin a customer support line sometime, if ur stuck on "hold" for an hour, you tend to get really pissed off very quickly. Akky cant really kill self, she's a capped APU Monk, KK wont replace the spells she loses, and they are worth more than 100k, a lot more :p

alig
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

dont say that plz, she happens to be one of my _only_ fucking good freinds left on this game, i dont want to flame u cuz nid's about as we can see....so stfu!

Akasha
06-08-03, 00:03

Lucjan
06-08-03, 00:04
Yes, trapped calls should have the highest priority. If you have a serious problem, it might take some time, I guess every reasonable person can live with that.
But being trapped is something that drives you nuts, mostly coz you know it is a tiny fast job for a GM.

alig
06-08-03, 00:05
Originally posted by Akasha

Nidhogg
06-08-03, 00:06
She's moved so this thread is over.

N