PDA

View Full Version : some bugs/client question

Tragacanth
05-08-03, 22:44
Ok, i got some question about bugs and some question about client :

Im using win Xp sp1 on a p4 2.something
i am actually sharing my internet connection with three other computer ( connection shared by my computer )
When i am playing neocron and my brither is logging to is account on the other computer, i get dced from mine and i have to log back. This isn't that bad but it's... frustrating heh!
Anybody ever experienced that bug/got any idea ?

my second problem is : when im logging with one of my character, logging out to game menu, and trying to log back with the same char, or any other of my char i get some :"proxy error" or something like that. Idea/solution ?

I have a question about the client. Is there any way to remove the 3 or 4 first screen you see when you start the client ( compagny name and logo ) and the one at the end when you are closing the client ?

I think thats all for now, thx for the help

FBI
15-08-03, 16:28
Originally posted by Tragacanth
Ok, i got some question about bugs and some question about client :

Im using win Xp sp1 on a p4 2.something
i am actually sharing my internet connection with three other computer ( connection shared by my computer )
When i am playing neocron and my brither is logging to is account on the other computer, i get dced from mine and i have to log back. This isn't that bad but it's... frustrating heh!
Anybody ever experienced that bug/got any idea ?

my second problem is : when im logging with one of my character, logging out to game menu, and trying to log back with the same char, or any other of my char i get some :"proxy error" or something like that. Idea/solution ?

I have a question about the client. Is there any way to remove the 3 or 4 first screen you see when you start the client ( compagny name and logo ) and the one at the end when you are closing the client ?

I think thats all for now, thx for the help

1) Your on a lan so all the computers have one parent that the
connections go through. If you log onto an account on one, and
the same (or different?) the server boots you.

2) That happens sometimes, don't know why. One time it happened
to me for a whole day, constantly. Now it seems to be fine. I think
it has to do with the KK's servers:)

3) Open Neocron.ini in the neocron installation root and put this
at the bottom of it:

NOSPLASH="true"
NOEXTRO="true"

Should remove the credits and after credits :)