PDA

View Full Version : Possible solution for Saturn situation

Agent FunHead
05-08-03, 17:16
i was a bit slow to find out about the saturn situation with the GMs & problem players

I think the GMs of saturn should take the fight to the griefers, they should spawn an invulnrable , rapid fire Soul CLuster in each of their apps. They should make a clan & run around with god mode & god knows what weap they fancy making to use & take all their OPs & shout sex0r & pwned u wit ma godly powers hahah i am teh one! beat dat neo u pussy!

Or do the down right dirty to the griefers like right before they go into battle swap their xray CS ammo for heat CS :p & watch em all die when their guns dont fire lol
Or swap all their saved up rare parts with Milky Ren (best snack in NC) or even simply make thier appartments pink with elton john music playing in it.

U could swap their player model for a big cock & put them on everyones ignore list

Or u could even re open the old NC prison in OZ & put griefers in a jail cell for a week of which they cant escape but can still get visitors & exercise time in the yard ( a mini fight night with junk knifes i guess)

or set it so that when they fire their gun it just freezes , dmg boosts & turns em into a Drom

I could easily go on but if i do i may never stop

But see KK there are plenty of solutions to this situation if u think about it

P.S. Im stoned again

-Agent FunHead

Pluto - Agent funhead (well swap the n for a k & thats me)
Uranus - Stoopid Tank , Tim The Enchanter , oNe EyEd WiLLy

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 17:19
In some of the other MMOs I've seen.
GMs have actually (sponcered and supported by the company that runs the game too) attacked and destroyed Griefers.

Biggest example of this, was in EVE, there was a few clans that setup blockades and simply stopped all trade / all players killed'em end of story - and because they travelled in mass numbers no one could ever kill them.

GMs warped them out into an isolated part of space and destroyed them, then podded them.

Instantly wiping their characters to 0 stats.

jernau
05-08-03, 17:32
LMAO - some of those ideas are great albeit unlikely to happen.

Maybe they could do the drom one though (just the drom bit - not the boost and shock). It would be pretty damn funny seeing them unable to get through doors and with a hitbox the size of a barn.

libbo
05-08-03, 17:36
We have problems on Saturn? Someone fill me in!!

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 17:42
I think they're talking about TGs total dominance :p

gizmojack
05-08-03, 17:56
Nah... Their player models should be swapped with Barny the purple dinosaur. The costume will take care of itself in terms of punishment :D

Omnituens
05-08-03, 17:57
in the final fatasy beta, they warp them to the FF version of the Chaos Caves with no items, armour or weapons.

Flame Queen > tank with just fists

libbo
05-08-03, 18:36
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
I think they're talking about TGs total dominance :p

So all in game options to "fix" the problem have been exhausted to un-dominate these runners?

Or are you just bragging? :p

Syntax-Error
05-08-03, 18:40
There talking about the GM's refusing to work there due to the abuse players give them

=Chojin=
05-08-03, 18:44
In some of the other MMOs I've seen.
GMs have actually (sponcered and supported by the company that runs the game too) attacked and destroyed Griefers.

Biggest example of this, was in EVE, there was a few clans that setup blockades and simply stopped all trade / all players killed'em end of story - and because they travelled in mass numbers no one could ever kill them.

GMs warped them out into an isolated part of space and destroyed them, then podded them.

i think thats totally off key (bad) i mean why make a game were u can do that and they say u canto_O the other players should have formed a huge alliance of there own or something

/ed spelling

Cho

Agent FunHead
05-08-03, 19:18
yea in EVE thats sounds a bit lame to kill em all & reset their stats becuase a few clans blocked trade.

If this was being done by a few clans then surely it wouldnt take many other clans to ally & stop them o_O why didnt they just let the players sort hat one out?

Its like Oh no! SS & NDA are camping TH & we cant be bothered to run all the way from redrock Plz GMs nuke TH for us & destroy their players stats

lol

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 20:14
Err, I get the impression in EVE You can't get to places like Mb without going past TH and they blockaded TH and basically just shoot "fuck you all" styli.
Of course, they have all the best stuff, and they're blockading anyone from getting stuff like theirs.....sooooooo............ they had/have total control of the game.
their soul purpose, was to make the game a living nightmare for anyone who wasn't them.
eg; not a game.
And it even says in the neocron ToS that you are not to do something that would be permanently detrimental to another persons enjoyment of the game.
(Imagine you could never hunt rares because a clan has EVERY SINGLE anarchy zone genrep and zoneline camped permanently - so you've never been allowed to get rares/never will be able to).

GMs said "err not havin that."

RuButt
05-08-03, 21:01
so if i pk newbies - i will get warped to darkmetal, where 2 gms would fubar my SL, then rezzkill me with godmode on....and when i can respawn they simply give me a constant 100% synap and all skills resetted?

great!

now lets merge all players into one big clan, we would own all the ops! OMG!! PHAT CASH!!!! AND NO MORE BAD PKER!! YAY!

zanzan
05-08-03, 21:21
my solution for saturn is the best :) CLOSE THE SERVER :) ;p

Richard Blade
05-08-03, 21:54
They aren't talking about a certain clans domination of the map. They are talking about things that happened at events like the beach party. Some total wankers were being jerks and insulting the GM's when they GM's were giving best efforts to entertain the customers.

IronMonkey
05-08-03, 22:04
rubutt i have a simple question for you

How old are you?

=Chojin=
05-08-03, 22:09
Rubutt pwns joooooooooo

Cho

RuButt
05-08-03, 22:11
funny thing ironmonkey, is that u treat me with respect in clan chat...

Arcadius
05-08-03, 22:14

Those GMs should have been banned.

jernau
05-08-03, 23:59
Surely anyone who spent that long in EVE needs a GM-fueled enema. Feckin' shit-dull game.

As for the Saturn problem - IMO the issue is mainly that there are too many idiots for the GMs to kick-ban the lot without pretty high-level support from KK which they aren't getting. I could be off by a million miles here and I have absolutely no corroboration but that's how I see it.

Personally I'd like to see the lot of them banned. It has nothing to do with PvP, PK, griefing or any of those old arguments. These "people" are behaving in a totally unacceptable manner : would you expect your local pub/club to serve someone if they had just glassed a bouncer? No, you damned well wouldn't and I don't see why the GMs should continue to support people that go out of their way to abuse VOLUNTEERS.

Babes
06-08-03, 10:31
I thought is was funny when the GM Zapped the misbehaving people to "Regents Legacy" from the beach party.

Original monk
06-08-03, 10:37
Originally posted by Agent FunHead
Or swap all their saved up rare parts with Milky Ren (best snack in NC)

mmmm, milkey ren cant compete with coconut double dreambar, maybe even choco chogger :angel: