PDA

View Full Version : CK Vega's NC piss up (meh, its not just fer northeners) :p

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 16:30
ok,

well cant find the original thread for some reason O_o plus it would be classed as bumping.

soooooo.....

I will be going there ok, its this saturnday, knutsford. Ill be getting the train up, however i wwill be staying there the night. What im gonna be doing is booking a room at the local travel lodge, however if theres gonna me more than 1 person staying overnight, we may aswell all stay at the same place in the lame hope we get some kinda discount for multiple bookings :) plus makes some taxi's easier etc...

Anyway, nid, mince, vega etc etc etc everyone that was involved in the previous thread please say if you would be interested and ill find out how much it would roughly be.

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 16:47
meh... sorry about the bump, but i need people who plan on going to notice this thred O_o

bleh btw heres (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68887) the original link.

CkVega
05-08-03, 16:56
is this a cunning plan to get someone into bed? ;)

JK

Will be great to see you there, give me a shout if you need a lift from the station.

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 17:01
Originally posted by CkVega
is this a cunning plan to get someone into bed? ;)

JK

Will be great to see you there, give me a shout if you need a lift from the station.

oh man nid and mince hhmmmmmmm

:eek:

Nidhogg
05-08-03, 17:03
Get a room guys. Get me one too. ;)

N

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 17:31
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Get a room guys. Get me one too. ;)

N

O_o double bed so you can fit yer arms in? :D

Cypher_Psy
05-08-03, 19:25
:lol:
I'll be there ;)

Shakari
05-08-03, 20:27
Me to :):):) tho not sure if I'll be staying the nite yet:) not the "drink so much u can't crawl to the gutter" sort of person lol

so there is a possibility I may just MAY be driving back home :) see how things turn out later in the week and how lazy i feel

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 01:51
ok, recap, sofar it seems to be me and nid who would be lookin for 2 (TWO) hotel rooms, cause we aint sharing o_O honest... and maybe Rince aswell.

If you are interested in this and are aafter somewhere to say, DM me as I will be contacting a few places 2moro for prices and need to know roughly how many rooms were after. Also info on if you are able to drive/have a car would be handy depending on where the hotel is etc..

DM me if interested and I will get back to you 2moro

jernau
06-08-03, 02:48
I might be up that way at the weekend (Macc to be exact).

Will see what happens but would be cool to meet up if poss.

GT_Rince
06-08-03, 10:20
I'll not be staying. I only live 5 miles away so will grab a cab :)

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 10:55
Originally posted by GT_Rince
I'll not be staying. I only live 5 miles away so will grab a cab :)

Are you coming, u know yet?

Shakari
06-08-03, 20:52
\\Fényx// check ur PM m8 :) U to Rince
hehe

\\Fényx//
07-08-03, 15:14
Guys,

Sorry about this, wont be able to come up on sunday, just had news that my fathers had a heart attack... great 20th Bday present eh.. :( Looks like i might be up the hospital for a bit and then back at his house over the weekend...

Ill log onto NC when i can, but tbh this is perhaps one of the only things thats likely to keep me away from neocrack...

Have a good time guys, sorry about this.

Nidhogg
07-08-03, 15:25
Give him our best wishes. My dad had a stroke and a heart-attack at the same time a couple of years ago and he's as right as rain now. Try not to worry.

N

\\Fényx//
07-08-03, 15:26
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Give him our best wishes. My dad had a stroke and a heart-attack at the same time a couple of years ago and he's as right as rain now. Try not to worry.

N

Thanx but if i tell him that me mates off the net said hi he'd probably go into another rant mode and have another one :rolleyes: heh... dads eh o_O

CkVega
07-08-03, 17:46
Sorry to hear about you father Fenix :/
Maybe we'll meet at another event :)

\\Fényx//
07-08-03, 17:57
yea =/

He's doing alrite, may need surgery tho :(
great start to me 20th o_O anyway looks like ill be over the hospital most of the weekend... fucking work wont let me have the afternoon off tho, bloody joke..

*ph33r*
07-08-03, 17:59
Shit fenix sorry to hear bout yer dad >_< hope he gets bettar soon! ;)

btw happy 20th and stuff ^___________^

jernau
07-08-03, 19:17
:eek: :(

Hope he's OK.

Happy Birthday anyway.

Shakari
07-08-03, 19:44
aahhh damn thats bad news :( hope he get well soon \\Fényx//

we will have to organise another meeting :)

and happy 20th Birthday :)