PDA

View Full Version : Tha PoLL 4

Original monk
05-08-03, 15:34
Lo people here's another tha poll,its about game changes and some new items, only a few ones, the ones i would like to see changed personal ya see, so yust gimme youre opinion, dont be mad if theres an option thats allready mentioned in this forum, have fun and all feedback appreciated.

Benjie
05-08-03, 16:34
All of them. :)

[edit]

Except the genrep idea.

Original monk
05-08-03, 16:36
yeah all of them :P

Can a moderator please edit my pol ? i want the multiple choise option on but it seems i cant change it back myself, put it so people can choose for multiple items please, thanx in advance

jernau
05-08-03, 16:41
Other than the vehicle storage and possibly Larent's I don't want any of them. Larent's is a non-starter so I'd vote for vehicle-stores.

Lethys
05-08-03, 16:43
As Holger said in the interview (I think it was him anyway), all copbots will be removed from PP in DoY.

I agree with all the others except removing DoY bots. There will soon be STORM-bots in the sectors near NC, to balance it out.

Nidhogg
05-08-03, 16:49
Originally posted by Original monk
yeah all of them :P

Can a moderator please edit my pol ? i want the multiple choise option on but it seems i cant change it back myself, put it so people can choose for multiple items please, thanx in advance I'm afraid I can't change the poll type from single to multiple choice, I can only edit the options or add new ones. Sorry.

N

Original monk
05-08-03, 16:56
ty for trying sir nidhogg

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 17:04
Go for the eyes boo :p

Lucjan
05-08-03, 18:44
Yeah, H-C and PSI eyes all the way. And some eye implants for traders would be nice too.

alig
05-08-03, 18:48
Ionblaster, tankweapon, does 5 times the damage of a mal, looks like a doybot xraybeam or big xray ball, can shoot 2 times and the ball goes reeeeaaaly slow

Wonders if he plays unreal and presses right-click button with shock beam gun.....:rolleyes:

Krll
05-08-03, 19:14
Originally posted by jernau
Other than the vehicle storage and possibly Larent's I don't want any of them. Larent's is a non-starter so I'd vote for vehicle-stores.

What he says. Ammo bins are a must to save players having to cart around all the ammo.

Stick ammo in the ammo bin, no need to worry about being overloaded, or running out too quickly because you couldn't carry much, and if you get killed in an OP war, then someone else can take over the gun without having to worry about if they have the right type of ammo with them or not (since the correct ammo stays with the vehicle).

-Krll

Dribble Joy
05-08-03, 19:17
Miniture giant space hamsters allways.

Rare eyes?

SigmaDraconis
05-08-03, 19:24
ok u must be a tank...

most those weapon ideas r downright insane....

anyway id most like to see Larent in cuz i wasnt playing when they were spawning :(

next would be the Eyes

then the nuetral GR's..

then a crazed STR imp - but not to get into 135 PA :D

Krll
05-08-03, 19:40
Originally posted by SigmaDraconis
then a crazed STR imp - but not to get into 135 PA :D

The Tank PA is going to be reworked to make it wearable though:
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70461

-Krll

Roc-a-fella
05-08-03, 20:26
1 and 5

Geth
05-08-03, 22:57
The only one I really like is the removal of the Copbots and such from PP. I already knew it was planned for the future but I want to show my support.

As for the weapon ideas, nice and all but reminds me too much of the Doom & Quake style BFGs. Fun but not in my idea of what Neocron should be.

Oh and Miniture Giant Space Hamsters all the Way! :lol:

Original monk
06-08-03, 12:02
yeah sume nice comments, yeah space hamsters, why didnt i think of that, good for lexxuk that he has some extra animals ingame to kill and ... em, watch the poll KK watch the comments put them neutral genreps and remove them copbots as fast as possible :P and put some eyes in yeah for tanks monks and offcourse maybe some tradeskiller eyes (+res +constr) or even better a + barter eye cause barter is hard to get, cu online all, have fun playing

greendonkeyuk
06-08-03, 17:42
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Go for the eyes boo :p

RUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK

FULL PLATE AND PACKING STEEL!!!!

god i love that game....
(ot did you ever manage to get the mutant boo to fight at the end?)

all of em need adding. perhaps you could reopen the poll or start a new one with multiple choice enabled....