PDA

View Full Version : Clonning Stuff

Crest
05-08-03, 14:10
Ok so you can clone a lot of stuff, but how about chems. Can these be clonned ?

What else can you clone
Stamina and Psi Boosts
Ammo
Medi's

How about drugs ?

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 14:12
Chems no, they can be used to clone stuff with but you can not clone them to make more. You can clone most drugs apart from rare ones and most annoyingly you cant clone the anti drugs...

Stamina boosters and psi boosters can be cloned, as can medi kits. also every kinda ammo ontop.

oh btw you can use cloning on your psi to get your DEX up ;)

Stigmata
05-08-03, 14:23
Its a bit silly really that is your take recycle missions it asks you to go clone some chems even though it aint possible.

Andy

Crest
05-08-03, 14:26
Yeah Stig then you go buy them and mission complete....If you are good and know the general things for mission then you pick it up and fin at the same time

Thats a little stupid

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 14:34
nonon thats the other side of recycling... n00bs :p theres proper recepies liek 5 wood and 3 pieces of metal, plus a hair off MJS's ass and a splinter from nid's ban hammer to make a can of trisolin etc

DartVader
05-08-03, 14:35
for recycle missions you should _recycle_ the Chems, not _clone_ them.

(but buying them is easier, of course :-))

Obsidion
05-08-03, 21:10
How do you clone? I have the recycler, what I want to recycle, but I'm clueless as how to do it. Please help!!!! I need psi boosters!!!!!!

thanks,
~Obsidion

Eckel
05-08-03, 21:15
Originally posted by Obsidion
How do you clone? I have the recycler, what I want to recycle, but I'm clueless as how to do it. Please help!!!! I need psi boosters!!!!!!

thanks,
~Obsidion

Put your Recycler tool into ya proccesor window.....
Add 1 booster 3
Add Limbs
Press start

Best type of limbs are any that take 4 squares in your inv