PDA

View Full Version : Monk - HHEEEELLLLPPPP

Crest
05-08-03, 14:07
Ok since patch I went from Hybdrin to PPU . I am level 44 so it wasn't too bad a choice

Quastion is
How is the best way to level ?

And how the hell do I get my dex to move
Been 2 missions short of leveling, and been that way for months. I hjave no idea what to do to level my Monks Dex. If I team exp comes through but slowly

HHEELLPP i am only a PPU

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 14:09
for DEX get a moveon and just keep poking yourself or get a mendicant uzi or Uziel uzi and go kill stuff.

As for normal leveling goto chaos caves and leech team XP.

Crest
05-08-03, 14:11
Where is chaos caves ????
Never been there with any my chars (I dont think)

Been to the snake pit, El Farid (Bless his soul) when it was open, my opinion the best xp ever

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 14:13
Originally posted by Crest
Where is chaos caves ????
Never been there with any my chars (I dont think)

Been to the snake pit, El Farid (Bless his soul) when it was open, my opinion the best xp ever

CRP, canyon reloading point in the same zone as Cycrow

Crest
05-08-03, 14:14
Thanks Mate....
Now i know why i never been there, its cause the reloading point is on the heart of TG hunting and well they dont like me. Enough of that though

Original monk
05-08-03, 14:23
ya can put in and pull out hackchips, buts its still gonna take a loong way, ya can also use pistols or so but that ait good also, best way to make dex till now i had with the monk was by conleveling people: they get hit/hit themselves and you heal em back, thats how i maxed my dex, also use a healsanctum, like any heal sanctum and go stand on plaza 1 right in front of the door with the sanctum, cause of some weird reason ya level dex and strenght there lol, not fast but still ya level :)

it took me a loong way btw to level dex like a few months, depending how long ya play youre monk and how intensive, but its a loong way

Corvidae
05-08-03, 14:28
For me, constructing psi boosters 100 or so at a time did a pretty good job of levelling dex. Capped STR that way, too. The only kinda-bad part about it is that you'll need to LOM to construct and back (research, too, unless you can get someone to help you out with that part of it).

That and missions are the only two decent and even slightly expedient ways to do it that I know of.

GT_Rince
05-08-03, 14:31
Originally posted by Crest
Thanks Mate....
Now i know why i never been there, its cause the reloading point is on the heart of TG hunting and well they dont like me. Enough of that though

I can tell you, that unless you are in a clan we are at war with, then you will not get ganked by any members of Gang. I can't speak for other clans though - some have strange ideas about killing anyone who is red to them.

Edit - that's if you are on Pluto

Crest
05-08-03, 14:34
Originally posted by GT_Rince
I can tell you, that unless you are in a clan we are at war with, then you will not get ganked by any members of Gang. I can't speak for other clans though - some have strange ideas about killing anyone who is red to them.

My point excatly But when I am a ubber monk and I come and kick the crap out of you with my fists...Consider yourself warned :)

Cause my fists and a damage boost , you looking at at least 10 - 15 damage per hit

Crest
05-08-03, 14:44
Do you get the Same level of EXp by doing a hi tl and a low tl ? for construction ???????

Or does it vary