PDA

View Full Version : Need Help apaprtment bug

ncadict
05-08-03, 13:24
Hi i dont know if anyone else has this problem

my problem is that since the last patch i can not access any of my appartments the codes for all were 0 i can GR into my main plaza 3 but not access it from outside and all my keys for my appartments are in my via 3 which i cant get into i had this problem with my other chars 2 but i had there keys in gogo and was able to change the code myself.

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 13:30
Email helpdesk... hope you dont get stephan bast :p and then maybe theres someone there that can reassign all your passwords to something else.

Lord Mansion
05-08-03, 13:33
Say "bye bye" to your apartments.

I had the same sort of problem though I could not even GR to them and it was obvious someone somehow got hold of the keys and registered them to him/her-self. (odd, since the Goguardian should be secure, right?).

I have received no help from KK, I hope you do receive the support a paying customer deserves.

StormWarden
05-08-03, 13:48
helpdesk@neocron.com

Please give as much information relating to this as possible, including your account name, if anyone else has held your keys, if anyone else can log on to your computer, etc.

ncadict
05-08-03, 13:58
Hi storm i have emailed them the details are as follows if your intrested.

Since the Last patch i have not been able to access my appartments appart from if i GR to them i have 2 appartments effected a Plaza 3 which i can GR to as it is set a primary Genrep but if i use the lift to go down i can not go back up i put in my password which is 0 and it does nothing doesnt say wrong access code or anything just stays blank i had it with all my other chars to which fortunetly wasnt a problem as i had the keys in my gogo and changed the code from a 0 to my name.

The Char effected is Matt_Uk24 on the uranus server and i can not get access to my Keys to change them as they are in my via 3 appartment I am quite willing to show a GM this ingame.

Stigmata
05-08-03, 14:35
Email helpdesk... hope you dont get stephan bast and then maybe theres someone there that can reassign all your passwords to something else.

this is not possible as much as KK like to claim they have a support team it is all BS, out of 25+emails from me then there are about 100+ from the clan over time no one has ever had anyone else but the outstanding and skilled Mr Bast.

Mit Freuindlich grussen (or some shit like that to an english customer? quality international support)

posted by stormwarden
helpdesk@neocron.com
Please give as much information relating to this as possible, including your account name, if anyone else has held your keys, if anyone else can log on to your computer, etc.

This is a bug mate, not soemone "borrowing/stealing" the keys.

my apt on an alt was 0 now it doesn't work, thankfully it was set to primary apt.

This bug has been around since the fiasco of people using the 0 as password and ending up in a TH apt with no way out.

Andy

ncadict
05-08-03, 14:42
Nice 1 Andy m8 thx for reply no at least i know its not just me lol

Any ideas as of how to get into my via 3 as all my shits in there i meen not my rares or anything but imps and weapons 5 slot gatling etc dont really want to lose it all at least if i can get in there by a gm putting me there i can change passwords.

Stigmata
05-08-03, 16:33
No idea sorry, i suppose you can live in hope that support might be able to change your passwords.

After all they only refuse to help if it is something that cannot be traced or proved, so if you can show them your apts are there i dont see how they can refuse. However have a mindset that everything is lost that way you cannot be disapointed further with the Customer Services.

Andy

p.s, sorry for sounding so negative, bad dealings in the past with Support!

ncadict
05-08-03, 17:40
Nps m8 thx for your help after 6 hrs and no responce form the helpdesk or ingame after writing bug report i sent another 3 emails still no rsponce yet though lol

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 17:46
Originally posted by ncadict
Nps m8 thx for your help after 6 hrs and no responce form the helpdesk or ingame after writing bug report i sent another 3 emails still no rsponce yet though lol

you probably got put on their auto spam filter :D :lol:

Odin
05-08-03, 18:25
Originally posted by ncadict

That would do it. Multiple emails automatically keep you at the back of the line. So I suggest not mailing again unless you don't hear from us in 24 hours.

Redburn
05-08-03, 21:22
I had the same problem with one of my alt's, just give them time I heard back within 24 hrs and they had no problem finding out the info for me.

ncadict
07-08-03, 19:22
No respnse getting sick and fucking tired of kks bad managment all ive had is 1 emial which is below just giving me and excuse PLEASE FOR FUKS SAKE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER KK

"Hi Matthew Bartlett,

Ok carnage was a bit ill this morning but he's promised to take a look at this ticket tonight.
With kind regards,
> > Warren Ferguson
> >
> > --
> > Neocron Support Team
> > www.neocron.com
> >
> > REAKKTOR.COM
> > Building Better Worlds
> > www.reakktor.com
> >"

Lord Mansion
07-08-03, 19:37
Originally posted by Odin
That would do it. Multiple emails automatically keep you at the back of the line. So I suggest not mailing again unless you don't hear from us in 24 hours.

"Odin, Head of International Support"

How come the "Head of International Support" ignores support requests?

ncadict
07-08-03, 19:45
Hmm i guess they ignore the help requests because there a badly managed little company full of little people who like to be treated like gods