PDA

View Full Version : PK Stories and TT Winning 1

Crest
05-08-03, 09:29
I have a couple, some of them funny.

The other day my mate dm's me Just Been PK'ed at x GR. So I try and GR there and no, can't do. I do the GR a sector behind

Knowing the Pker is a monk I grab tons of antidotes.

I get there and there are 2 guys, I see my mate in the ditance from the other side, I run in and start shooting. The Spy rns out after my mate and its the PPU vs My Tank. Got a few stacks of poison and all......

IAfter about 20 seconds I get bored of running around the GR after him, He has already developed a running pattern, around the GR then through it then around..... So I kneel and wait, as he come round he is greeted with school of speed gun bullets and wham dead.

It was funny, he just kept running around the GR :)

Then Last night TG's start an old trick, of raiding the TT HQ. Done before and stale but hey none the less. I was doing epic and saw them comming in. Wanted to finnish the epic run. Took 20 minutes and alerted the Faction (Thanks to faction chat) And there was a nice gathering of TT's there, good to see them about.

A few deaths sustained and all. But we did own TG's. Now I am waiting for the TG's to come in and flame explaining how they were 'Bored' and all. Cause when they get whip thats what they say.

Basically they were there, they gone, we waited, they gone, we waited another minute they still gone. They left belts behind but are gone

Stigmata
05-08-03, 10:04
last night ? on saturn ? o_O after 1am bst ?

Andy

Crest
05-08-03, 10:24
No, maybe you guys did come back. This started at 9H30 BST and ended at about 22H30 BST. I sill DM the Monk who started it and asked him if that was the best he could do :) Never got a reply.

We all know who initiated the first attack.

See thats my point, War over at 22H30 - 23H00pm then we waited and no one came back. Then when we have killed everything moving in PP and gone our own way TG come back with a sneak attack..... Hey I am up for it, but I am a growing boy and have to sleep (Something about no sleeping at work)

Rizzy
05-08-03, 11:08
It wasnt use at the HQ, we were to busy fighting CMA and the real tangents at oz station.

Crest
05-08-03, 11:38
Originally posted by Rizzy
It wasnt use at the HQ, we were to busy fighting CMA and the real tangents at oz station.

Hmmmm Real tangents, hmmmm what are real tangents.... Hmmm were there any real CM out there ?, cuase there a few CM indoors to, from the bigger clans , but then maybe , just maybe they werent real.

Then its the TG's in the base, were they not real either. Actually to think about it, none of its real, it might just be a game, so there was no real attack on TT HQ, no Real war at OZ station.

Now just to bring OZ Station up, I was there the last night (Didn;t have point red Tagged) and there were no TG's there, maybe the real TG's were not there maybe the real TG's were at TT HQ.

Lets not be Naive, there are plenty of wars and skirmishes, thats the way the game goes. Its one of those things, if you arent in a battle don't mean that it and its participants are not real.

Go on and ask on Faction, they will confirm it, and that they got defeated and had to wait hours before they could come back.

Ha Ha
Nothing is real

Beefheart
05-08-03, 14:31
Isn't this another one of those things that should be left in-game ?

Crest
05-08-03, 14:36
Originally posted by Beefheart

Di you have any idea how long it would take me to type that ingame, plus I am in the office now So I can only use this forum as my surce of injection

Beefheart
05-08-03, 16:46
I'm just saying, this is usually the kind of thing Nidd smacks down on with "keep it in-game" thread

P.s. your boss knows you play neocron at work

Crest
05-08-03, 17:42
I'm just saying, this is usually the kind of thing Nidd smacks down on with "keep it in-game" thread

P.s. your boss knows you play neocron at work

If I could play it I wouldn't care him knowing. He knows I read the forums all day.

The thread aint closed down cause I suspect its contructive. I have had 2 other threads like this sharing PK stories and sharing with guys. Its an advert for the game cause when others read the forum they get a feeling of what the game is about

I Thnik :)

P4mp3rk3
05-08-03, 17:46
I like reading Crest's stories, YAY
keep em coming

libbo
05-08-03, 18:12
Have to agree - this stuff is pretty funny and should not be shut down. Too bad the thread started swerving away from trading stories and became a debate on defending faction honor... o_O

Omnituens
05-08-03, 23:01
Pk story eh?

I was down the graves on my pistol/droner/constructor/H-C (read: gimped) spy leveling away with a AoE drone, as you do.

i see another drone fly pass, but i thought nothing of it.

guess what? was a particle nemisis, and wasted my body.

oh well

gr'ed to Tescom, only lost bone imps. waited out my SI, then returned to the graves, with intent to get revenge.

took me about 5 minutes to find the droner without his drone seeing me or running into a whole heap of snakes. when i did find the droner, i shot him full in the face with my silenced, phosphor modded....

WYATT EARP

natually i set the corspe on fire, as you do.
mah first WE PK. I was proud.

Helen Angilley
05-08-03, 23:03
A week or so after the "Drones SUCK at PK'ING11!111" forum drama, I was frequently cleaning the MB bunker, CRP and several other popular levelling areas with PB-1 and PLC-1000 Drones.

Arcadius
05-08-03, 23:09

Yup.

BTW I wish there was a way to copy paste something from notepad to in-game.

Breschau
05-08-03, 23:35
I just wish the in-game forums didn't lag to hell if there's more than like 6 lines of text per message o_O

My only semi-recent PKing tale was with me on the receiving end. My poor widdle noobie 15/20 spy was using a neutral lab for a bit of researching. Along comes a runner from a hostile faction who, after checking whether I can get back (I can't) draws a liberator and attacks me.

Knowing fleeing was pointless I drew my mighty S-337-F Submachine Gun (tl 38 :D) and engaged the enemy. With no armour whatsoever (or resists for that matter) it was looking grim. I actually survived for a good few.. uh.. seconds. Maybe 10-15? Knocked off about 20% of his health before I keeled over dead.

Though that 20% has me looking forward to seeing how I fare when I've levelled up and hunt him down for revenge with a blacksun or assault laser or something :)

Nish
06-08-03, 03:51
most amusing PK I can think of off the top of my head was some droner I killed and blew up his vehicle, after a while he DM'ed me all in caps and insisted that the best way for him to release his tension was to duel me O_o

Oh and another classic was being chased by Crest having burnt him to death and about 5 merc snipers he'd hired (it's 1k x your combat rank and it was half price season so he only payed about 30k, I felt violated). I think he put a full set of inq 4 on just for me :o)

Doc Holliday
06-08-03, 04:00
my favourite pkin episode was with my pure apu monk rank 43 in the aggie rooms doin lame ass dex missions when a level 60ish pe comes in and starts at me with tt mini launcher. he hurt me pretty bad i fended off what i could but had to run. i got upstairs thinkin he would follow and abuse me some. he didnt so i dived on to taylors biochem and grabbed some medikits to heal. a noob came along and helped the healing. ( god bless him ) and off i went. saw the pe and opened up on him with my holy fire halo :D
he attacked back realised he was gettin his firmly whupped and ran. he tried to hide using stealth behind a crate healin. so i torched him and the crate he was hiding behind. he stealthed again and ran deeper in the sewers. all i remember is turnin the corner and seein his body crumple as the fire damage stacked up on him. Stealth bleuuurgh is all i have to say. :lol:

Xian
06-08-03, 05:22
I think my funniest was when I had just started the CM epic (I hate doing the epic runs, even though I think they're a good idea), and I was bitching about how I wouldn't be able to find (and kill) 1 TG and 1 BD.

So, I trek off to PP1 thinking that I'll march in there and march straight out of the typherra genrep moments after, when I see that three TG are standing there on roughly 1/4 hp after playing a few war games. Needless to say many stained pants were seen by me on that occassion as I blasted all three of them to kindgom come whilst they were standing around doing nothing.

Oh and there was this noob who was punching me whilst I hit him with my baseball bat, when my CS just came out for no reason (stupid mousewheel, -_-) and I blew his brains out. Whoops :angel:

Frotto
06-08-03, 07:28
My favorite has to be when i was leveling my melee tank on saturn... i was just a wee lad perhaps around /25 or so.. i was using a lb1 and a double edged sword at the time... well i was at tech haven killin some bots and then here come these two pe's both around /18 or so and they decided it would be funny to keel me with nail guns... so i whipped out my lb1 and started going to town. after the first one fell, the other guy decided he didnt want to die so he started runnin, but i already had the taste of blood in my mouth so i chased his arse down and keeled him too... they when i got back up top they had cried to daddy and some big maxxed pe came and stomped my arse into the ground. So i called in mah clan and they represented. It was a fun day... my first pk i think...

OOOO then after i was bigger (i was tg for the record) i would go to the oz and stand right next to runners that were there just trying to intimidate them. (because i had rules) i wouldnt hurt them unless they attacked me first, but they almost attacked me first... you can only think your about to die for so long before you try to change it. but they enver suceeded. Some people know me as dah mean guy dat pk's noobs.. and some know me as dah cool tank.. but most dont know me :)

Crest
06-08-03, 09:28
Originally posted by Nish
most amusing PK I can think of off the top of my head was some droner I killed and blew up his vehicle, after a while he DM'ed me all in caps and insisted that the best way for him to release his tension was to duel me O_o

Oh and another classic was being chased by Crest having burnt him to death and about 5 merc snipers he'd hired (it's 1k x your combat rank and it was half price season so he only payed about 30k, I felt violated). I think he put a full set of inq 4 on just for me :o)

I am sure I have posted that story before..... If its the story I am thinking of, then this is how it goes......

I was a young and inocent Crest, felt PKing a sin and not a nice aspect of the game (Like you keep that attitude long). I was even in a clan, a small one at that. So the clan cries for help.... Can't GR to MB cause a tank and a monk busy PK'ing at the GR. Yeah as sad as that sounds they were GR waching

After the guys (some of them noobs then, rank 20sh) were persitent on dying (yes thats the clan memebrs that had to go to mb) After I said just leave it, I got hold of the 101st boy on saturn and but a bounty out. It was buy one get one free week, and so the bounty was not much.

I got to MB from hunting in K03, and the hunting party was on. Grabbed me inq 3 pants and helm but kept the PA 1 on for disguise. Then we went for it.

The villans were no where to be seen, so the Bounty stayed and the CM's moved on. A little later I spotted the Saint and we exchanged blows. I recon i was winning that one cause Saint shocked me and ran off.... No one died.

I was never killed comming through the GR as I was already out there. I think that clan has become a little stronger and can now probbly stand up for them selves. Me a little better and less naieve.

What was really funny was the Forums the next day, cause there were threats and all, and it was a tense funny affair. And they said it was just a game.

If thats not the scenario I am talking about , then there aint one cause I never paid for anyone else to be whacked, done it my self
:)