PDA

View Full Version : Need some APU Monkeh help

Hippieman
05-08-03, 06:04
I havent played my old and now retired APU monk since ooo I cant remember. Recently I made a TG one, and not for ganking people :rolleyes:, and im having some trouble leveling. At Rank 17//18 im with my brand new Energy Barrel (TL 40) and trying to AoE the Chaos mobs right outside of TGs enterance.

I heard this is were im suppose to level by just barreling everything in sight but it seems its to hard. I know a APU monk is weak and can be killed by a paper cut, but Im hardly doing any damage to the 70/70 ones and by this I cant belive people say to level here. I suck so I need some tips and stuff for my funkeh monkeh

Psychoninja
05-08-03, 06:06
Whats the percentage on the barrel?
Not cst stats, user stats?

And how much APU/PPW do you have?

StoneRayne
05-08-03, 06:09
Go chill at MB for awhile. The exp is pretty good up until mid 60's psi. If you get ganked there.. Well... try chaos caves (inside) with a big group. :)
Outside, your ass is grass, and any firemob is gonna smoke it ^^

Hippieman
05-08-03, 06:18
Finally Synaptic wore down.

Psychoninja I have damage and aiming at 371%, 57 shots per minute, and a range of 28 meters. And my stats are 90 PSI USE, 92 APU, 53 MST, and 50 PPW.

Psychoninja
05-08-03, 06:31
hmpf....ever try Drugs and imps?

It's harsh but if you do it right, you can pwr lvl.
I don't ussualy use imps until I get to about rank 20 - 30 unless I find it necessary, and when I do start using imps, I drug up and try to use whatever I can at that lvl.